10 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

11 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

13 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

I was supposed to do it last year too. But I was sick the day of dissection, and my partners just put my name on the worksheet too, and I got credit! Hahahaha.

by fishlover926 on 10/29/2009 6:28:42 PM

thats o ironc we read an article in class today about a lady against dissection! but if u didnt no (and im not trying to state the obvios and i didnt spell that rite) but the animals r already dead if that haelps a little. also i kind of want to go vegetarian but i dont hav the determination and am not willing to giv up stake or meat so u hhav lots odetermination! good luck on your problem

by teamJasper22 on 10/29/2009 6:24:34 PM

I know what you mean i luv animals but i want t be able to help the animals so i want to be an zoovet

by animalsrule105 on 10/29/2009 6:19:45 PM

I know what you mean I had to do dissectation last year and it was really discusting !!!!!!!!

Hey girlies come check out my profile and comment !!

by Style Guru on 10/29/2009 6:18:55 PM

if you dont believe in it you shouldent have to do it... maby u could right an essay or something instead

by Jasper_rox12 on 10/29/2009 6:16:21 PM

by nicole66016601 on 10/29/2009 6:11:47 PM

awww they really shouldnt force you to do anything ya dont wanna do. maybe they would let you write an essay about the 3 animals instead!
ps... tammyakamiko i love your gir pic!
** i saw a squirrle, it was doin like this..ffff!lol

by football playa 4eva! on 10/29/2009 6:09:12 PM

I have the same problemo I'm a vegtarian too and this year we have to dissect a frog and either in college or high school (i can't remember which) we have to dissect a CAT. There is NO WAY i'm doing that, but I don't know how i'm going to get out of that because those teachers are tougher then middle school teachers.

by barbie2151 on 10/29/2009 5:47:38 PM

last year we had to dissect a frog and it was the MOST disgusting thing i've ever done! well my partner actually did the dissecting and i just watched in disgust but i HATED it. and every time he held up a part he took out i thought he was going to throw it at me so i ducked. and the formeldahyde scent gave me a headache but i still got a B

by smileysevvie on 10/29/2009 5:22:49 PM

Just CLICK on my name or SEARCH Club Creativity. We love getting new members and sharing peices of our work!

Club Creativity

by Club Creativity on 10/29/2009 5:16:35 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!