6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

I was supposed to do it last year too. But I was sick the day of dissection, and my partners just put my name on the worksheet too, and I got credit! Hahahaha.

by fishlover926 on 10/29/2009 6:28:42 PM

thats o ironc we read an article in class today about a lady against dissection! but if u didnt no (and im not trying to state the obvios and i didnt spell that rite) but the animals r already dead if that haelps a little. also i kind of want to go vegetarian but i dont hav the determination and am not willing to giv up stake or meat so u hhav lots odetermination! good luck on your problem

by teamJasper22 on 10/29/2009 6:24:34 PM

I know what you mean i luv animals but i want t be able to help the animals so i want to be an zoovet

by animalsrule105 on 10/29/2009 6:19:45 PM

I know what you mean I had to do dissectation last year and it was really discusting !!!!!!!!

Hey girlies come check out my profile and comment !!

by Style Guru on 10/29/2009 6:18:55 PM

if you dont believe in it you shouldent have to do it... maby u could right an essay or something instead

by Jasper_rox12 on 10/29/2009 6:16:21 PM

dissection=EWWW!?!?!?!?!?!

by nicole66016601 on 10/29/2009 6:11:47 PM

awww they really shouldnt force you to do anything ya dont wanna do. maybe they would let you write an essay about the 3 animals instead!
ps... tammyakamiko i love your gir pic!
** i saw a squirrle, it was doin like this..ffff!lol

by football playa 4eva! on 10/29/2009 6:09:12 PM

I have the same problemo I'm a vegtarian too and this year we have to dissect a frog and either in college or high school (i can't remember which) we have to dissect a CAT. There is NO WAY i'm doing that, but I don't know how i'm going to get out of that because those teachers are tougher then middle school teachers.

by barbie2151 on 10/29/2009 5:47:38 PM

last year we had to dissect a frog and it was the MOST disgusting thing i've ever done! well my partner actually did the dissecting and i just watched in disgust but i HATED it. and every time he held up a part he took out i thought he was going to throw it at me so i ducked. and the formeldahyde scent gave me a headache but i still got a B

by smileysevvie on 10/29/2009 5:22:49 PM

***********************************************
SmileCLUB CREATIVITY IS NOW OPEN!Smile

FEEL FREE TO JOIN!

Just CLICK on my name or SEARCH Club Creativity. We love getting new members and sharing peices of our work!

SmileCOME JOIN TODAY!Smile