2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

SO against dissection

I'm 13 and in seventh grade. I'm also a vegetarian, and a rather strict one at that. I found out from my older brother...

I'm a vegetarian 2! :]
We had 2 disect a fish,think of it as rubber or plastic.
I told my friend tht i didnt want 2 do it so,she did it 4 me. I just helped with all of the questions and we got 20/20!

xD

by Sassy2222 on 8/17/2010 6:37:23 AM

Yay for You! I'm the same- Now I know how to handle it next year!

by girlsliferulez1234 on 6/23/2010 10:00:43 AM

theres info on peta.org...in some states, there are laws about dissection...teahers can't force you or make you fail...depends on the state.youshould check it out...
i did phsical science last year aand earth science this year (im in 8th) but next year i have 2 take bio

by actress2b_<3 on 3/8/2010 2:56:17 PM

hey, i know what your tryin to do, and its worth a try.im a registered vet ande have disseced so many things it not funny.hey,talk to your teacher about it.if not,you can always talk to the superintendent.

by typeonevet on 12/21/2009 3:36:41 AM

ya i'm a very strict vegetarian, 2 and i support u 100%!!!

by chicacherrycola on 12/4/2009 5:31:34 PM

I had to do that too. When we were in class dissecting a frog I told my teacher I didn't want to do it. I'm a vegetarian to and against it. My teacher told me it was mandatory. I was really upset, but needed an A so I got the frog and everything. When I was about to cut the frog she came over and I suddenly puked all over her clothes. Tong

by cherry72 on 12/3/2009 9:50:05 PM

awesome girl even though im not a vegetarian that's cool you care that much i wont do dissection either

by havacrush123 on 11/23/2009 12:15:36 AM

OMG!!!! I admire you A TON!!!! You're sticking for what you believe in and you don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!!!!!! You'll get awesome respect for keeping with your belief!!!!!! Save the bunnies!!!!!! And don't let the grade bother you, Caitlin gave some great advice!!!!! Why don't you look into that online dissecting thing? Hope it helps!!!!!

by hbpear on 11/22/2009 8:02:08 AM

i would post that over but i dont know how somebody help!

by Nicole .S. on 11/14/2009 9:31:28 PM

MOD i just made a mistake in one of my comments how do i delete?

Hey girl! I am sorry, but I am not sure.

Eryn G.

by candrea on 11/13/2009 1:42:38 PM

I totally agree. I'm still a non-vegitarian but i think dissecting is right. I wish there were more people like this. Smile

by candrea on 11/13/2009 1:39:17 PM

by candrea on 11/13/2009 1:37:15 PM

Mod
Is it really healthy to be a vegetarian?
I was a vegetarian 4 the first 10 years of my life and now that I'm not I dont feel or look any diffeent. What gives?

Hey babe,

It can be healthy for a lot of people because a lot of people eat too much meat and that can get unhealthy. But like everything else a little meat can be good if you eat the right amount of it. You can still get all the nutrients you need from either lifestyle. For some people it makes a big difference and for others it doesn't. You're probably just still eating a healthy amount of everything so you haven't felt any big changes.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by zoerockstar on 11/4/2009 6:48:55 PM

do not diesect a animal!!!!!!!!!!!! plus there not dead tell you cut them up, so dont kill animals plz!!!!!!!

by sans11 on 11/4/2009 6:34:23 PM

I'm a vegetarian (though I do think meat tastes good, but then I think about what it was before it was meat, and it tastes terrible) and I have to dissect animals this year since I'm taking biology. I'm really on the fence about whether to just suck it up and dissect or ask my teacher if I can write a paper instead. I was flipping through one of my mom's old college textbooks the other day (yes, I am that weird Smile) and I read an essay against animal experiments. I'm slowly slipping off the metaphorical fence...

by countrycutie97 on 11/4/2009 5:38:11 PM

im in 8th grade so i had 2 do 4 dissections last year. they're actually really fun and not as gross as they seem

by skijumper4life on 11/3/2009 5:31:53 PM

yuck!! i will have to do that to!!

by baby_girl567 on 11/3/2009 12:45:17 AM

me too! both me and my sister cryed when we had to dissect a squid at science camp... it seems to me kinda like the animal is being made fun of. theres a reason why we dont just randomly cut up dead people without consent. good for you!

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE

by mattitude on 11/2/2009 11:18:40 PM

aww girly,
that really sucks. but here's what you should do, talk to your teacher. maybe he/she will understand. talk with your parents first then the teaccherr.
good luck Smile
sarah

by voliballgrl64 on 11/2/2009 11:07:51 PM

Hi girls!If you are wanting to have a healthy lifestyle or are already living one and want to help others do so....become a member at Club Cucumber&Company!!!It is a NEW club that supports vegetarianism,going green,living a healthy lifestyle,and having FUN!Hope to see you there!Smile

~Chelle Belle

by Club Cucumber&Company on 11/2/2009 10:23:58 PM

ewwww I am a vegetarian also. Since i was 6! We had to disect owl dropping once and put together skeletons from bones in the droppings! nastyyyy!

by danster on 11/2/2009 8:16:36 PM

Most schools will make exceptions if you fell strongly about a cause. A close friend of mine is vegetarian and she asked if she could do an alternate assignment. After talking to the teacher, everything was cleared up. Teachers really do care and will help

by CoolCS on 11/2/2009 7:06:23 PM

its ok you tell the principal if you have o cause thats not right

by secretcodelil on 11/2/2009 4:24:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
okay quick question, we are writing anything we want in school and it's about sending a message and the topic is a bird. (weird rite?) how does this sound so far?
Silent. Quiet. The bird sits still as i draw the figure before the details. It starts to chirp, like a love song. Romantic, slow, and peaceful. Its talons is deep in the old, cracked wood and looks at me suspiciously, whether or not that I am an enemy or ally.
The details it has are beautiful. It is yellow and black, but when it is in the sun, red appears. It reminds me of the sunrise and sunset. In the sunrise, it feels as a new day dawns. Like someone is opening to a new day, a new door, for more opportunities for better or worse. At sunsets, it feels like a mystery. You dont know what to expect. Dark and mysterious is all that matters at night. One can be curious and once it knows, it can’t reveal the secret.
any ideas?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! That sounds awesome!!! I love it!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by danceforhope on 11/2/2009 4:13:30 PM

I think you should have the choice to do labs... well actully you do but it's your grade. Why do people freak out so much about dissecting? you don't nessisarily have to watch. You have the right to leave the room but you don't then you complain cuz you decided to watch. The teachers can't just tell you that you have to do it and watch. Your parents have to sign a form saying what you can do, And also you can have your parents write a note to the teacher saying that you don't or can't do it and your teachers have to respect it. they can't make you do anything up against you will hard to beleive so tell your teachers that next time you have to dissect something.

by jellybean1998 on 11/1/2009 8:51:20 PM

i will not go thro that!! We have to do that to and i will def ask for other options. We had to disect a squid in 6th and i almost threw up. Eww.......

by heyheysisi on 11/1/2009 7:25:33 PM

I don't care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now.

I don't care if you are a guy or a girl! Just read this, it will make a difference.

When she stares at your mouth, kiss her. When she pushes you or hits you cause she thinks she's stronger than you, grab her and don't let go.

When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough, kiss her and tell her you love her.

When she's quiet, ask her whats wrong. When she ignores you, give her your attention. When she pulls away, pull her back.

When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful. When she's scared, protect her.

When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh. When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up.

When she says that she loves you, she really does more than you can understand.

When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.

When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh. When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.

When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does. When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.

When she reposts this bulletin, she wants you to read it. Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.

When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go. When she says she's okay don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you.

Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her. Treat her like she's all that matters to you. Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid. Give her the world. Let her wear your clothes.

When she's bored and sad, hang out with her. Let her know she's important. Kiss her in the pouring rain.

If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will : Call you. Kiss you. Love you. Text you. Guys post as: "I'd be this Boyfriend" Girls post as: "A real boyfriend" and if you do not re-post this within 4 minutes you'll have bad luck

by bananaad on 11/1/2009 5:05:26 PM

I would ask if you could do an alternate assignment. I know that my science teacher would let us write a paper about the procedure and where each part was located. It's a lot of work, but not gross, and a lot better than cutting up dead animals.

by DakotaGirl on 11/1/2009 4:15:07 PM

Ewww I dissected a worm and a frog back in seventh grade. It was terrible!!! Especially the frog. I made my friend cut it open and icky froggie juice squirted out!! Beware: Stay back when cutting them open!!

by turtles_in_africa on 11/1/2009 3:58:05 PM

YOU GO GIRL! im not a vegitarian, but great job for standing up for what you belive in. I had to do dissectons on the computer in 7th grade, and it was nuh-asty. Unless your teachers are incapable of thought, they should be willing to compromise!

by angelfood123 on 11/1/2009 3:31:39 PM

Thanks Mod I will try that and hopefully I wont mess up..

Ya welcome girl! I have faith in you, you won't mess up! lol Smile

lynae p.

by linalolo on 11/1/2009 3:27:09 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD I have a problem with speaking in public every time I get in front of my class to talk about a project I turn bright red automatically I just cant help it I try breathing in and out i try practicing in front of friends and family but still I get too nervous there is a project that we have to speak up coming in 1 week please .... what should I do 2 stop myself from blushing

Hey gal, yes public speaking can be very frighteneing. Did you know it was the number one fear? Beating out death, heights and insects! We have to do a lot of presentations in school and I get really nervous too, but some things that help me are breathing and water. Before I go up to present, I close my eyes and take a couple deep breaths. If I can I ask the teacher to get some water, because it helps relax me. Sometimes singing one of my fave songs helps me to be less nervous too. So try these things and see what works for you.Smile

lynae p.

by linalolo on 11/1/2009 2:56:25 PM

Hey girlies!

This is your one and only Club Girl's Only! If you love Fashion, Beauty, Makeup, School, Dance, or even shopping, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Plus we have tons of jobs open: MODs, Head of (Beauty, BFF, school, Guys), Vice Prez, and way more! I'm Gemma, the prez of this club. If you want to join, let me know and I will send you the new member app!

~Gemma

by Club Girl's Only on 11/1/2009 2:24:07 PM

DONT CUT OPEN ANYTHING

by 4fact on 11/1/2009 12:45:50 AM

i dissected a fetal pig and it was actually really really interesting. i dont anyone should STOP dissection, but they should have to right now to do it. i'm fine with it though. i couldn't stand being a vegetarian....

by across_the_universe on 10/31/2009 10:27:18 AM

hey guys my name is sue chi one of the members i dunno how to put questions here so here goes.1st,how?second,which is better,wii or xbow.3rd,if you buy usb for wii will it work like no chip to buy just down load from your computer in your house???????

by sue chi on 10/30/2009 11:36:39 PM

m

by allamericanrejectsgirl on 10/30/2009 10:56:56 PM

I don't understand why we have to use real animals when it's already been done, and can be completed by using a cpu...I just straight up refused last year and the teacher was like "You still have to do the worksheet." So I did it without even looking at any type of animal. He was mad because I proved him and his teaching methods wrong. Haha, I win...

by 24/7_daydreamer on 10/30/2009 10:52:39 PM

YOU GO GIRL! (and don't come back, jk lol) I didn't really care for doing that though it was really gross...you rock for being brave and making a change!

by i_luv_devin on 10/30/2009 9:14:40 PM

i'm not a vegitarian but i heard that there r some computer programs that use fake frogs so u don't dissect a real one.

by PicturePerfect on 10/30/2009 7:34:10 PM

omg u dont eat meat! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I LOVEEEEEE ME SOME MEAT! AND DISSECTING IS SO MUCH FUN BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM STINKS TO BE YOU!

by girlslifex3 on 10/30/2009 6:39:48 PM

GO MEAT!
Hi im a meat supporter you may have seen glamgirlteen posting comments about going "veggie"
well i bet im not the only meat supporter out there so im here you dont have to be vegitarian to be healthy in fact when you go vegetarian you can get sick so she says it will make you healthy no neccasarily. so check glamgirls profile (till mines visible lol) leave her a comment expressing your opinion (hopefully ony u meat lover read this)and remember GO MEAT! PS I do have pets and i live on a farm so im not a n animal hater

by MeatLoversUSA on 10/30/2009 5:36:07 PM

last year i dissected worms...it was really fun acually...im not trying to sound cruel or anything, i mean i love animals (i own a dog, cat, a few fish, and im dying to own a horse but we dont have enough money,) but i really want to be a doctor and it was very educational. Also everything that we dissect is dead of natural causes before we dissect them wich helps the conscience a lot!

by soccerstar17 on 10/30/2009 4:36:11 PM

U lucky... that's all u have 2 dissect! I have 2 do a frog, flower, and an EYEBALL!!! A girl in the front of my class was laughing w her mouth open, and the teach cut it open and it squirted in her mouth!!! Be considered lucky! I'm a veggie 2! I do PETA, they hav cool shirts that say "Cut class, not frogs!" It's very cool!

by Moon Dance on 10/30/2009 3:50:41 PM

i've disected a frog before. i want to be a vet and it's really interesting to dissect a frog. i was with one of my friends who wants to be a doctor and we were the only two girls who could stay and dissect the frog for the entire time. some of the guys even had to leave because they couldn't handle it. i love animals, but i didn't have a problem dissecting the frog because it will help me learn about the animals and help me learn how to help them, but i respect your beliefs and get where you're coming from.

by kenzie801 on 10/30/2009 12:54:40 PM

ugh, not fun. i mean a starfish?! wow. last year we had to dissect a sheep's eye. it turned out it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be Smile

by allhearts33 on 10/30/2009 11:41:43 AM

ughh, i know. im a vegaarian too and i cant stand the thought of dissecting it. i asked my mom about it and she said i have to, but im not. i dont understand why we have to use dead frogs. its just... wrong? were in 6th grade and we'll probably have to disect a frog... im not showing up that day. nope.

by SierraRylee on 10/30/2009 8:58:14 AM

we have to disect feetle pigs in my school

by wednesday1408 on 10/29/2009 10:00:34 PM

im in 7th grade and my teacher told us we didnt have to dissect the frog if we didnt want to she said there was some kind of online site that u could dissect the frog online instead of actually having to use a scalple.im with ya i cant dissect that poor creature!!!Frown

by moon'n'starsgirl on 10/29/2009 9:52:40 PM

You will probably have a lab partner and it's not like you have to eat it. You can do it and you can always get help from your teacher.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 10/29/2009 9:27:51 PM

does anyone know how to change the photo on your avatar cause i try to save mine but it kepts going back to the old one.

by volleybuzz on 10/29/2009 9:20:24 PM

...There was a veggie in my bio class last year ... She still had to do the dissection. She just watched instead of actually cutting open the heart/frog

by _savvygirl_15 on 10/29/2009 8:14:08 PM

Hey peeps!
It's cheytai and I wanted to say....
JOIN MY CLUB! It's called Club Girl's Only and there are a TON of jobs open! Hurry in and get them! We have everything from Beauty to makeup to BFFs to Fashion!
See you there?.......

XOOOO,
cheyati

by cheytai on 10/29/2009 8:02:54 PM

im in 7th grade too, and we have to dissect a frog, a squid, and a cow's eyeball. disgusting!!! but if we dont want to do it, we dont have to, and you just have to do a bunch of worksheets to make up for it.

by hi!!! on 10/29/2009 7:58:05 PM

hi! thats awsome to be a vegetarian..save the animals!!!

by okcoolgirl12 on 10/29/2009 7:38:52 PM

good job girly!
im a vegitarian too!!!
im sooo happy more and more people are going vegetatrian!!!
save the animals!!!
xoxo
and check out my profile!!!!

by gurdigirl123 on 10/29/2009 7:25:21 PM

hi girls!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM ANYONE WHO IS GREAT WITH GUY ADVICE!!!!

my situation is posted on my profile! i would really really really appreciate it if you could check it out and give me some help thank you sooooooo much!!!
ps i'm looking for lots of opinions so even if someone else has already posted a response please still reply yourself on my profile! it means a lot to me!!! thanks girls!!
love
**Katy**

by lovemusic!23 on 10/29/2009 7:17:58 PM

hey girls! if you need help with anything check out the advice section of my profile and leave me a comment! i have lots of experience giving advice and would love to help you out! talk to you soon!
~ellie~

by hugatree95 on 10/29/2009 7:09:46 PM

MOD! Hi i was thinking about going vegeterain because i love animals and my friends all know i dont eat meat much anyway. But my parents think its redicilous but i really wanna try!! I really think i can do it but im a little scared i wont get enought protien also! what should I do?!?

Hey girl, you def need to talk to your 'rents about this one. Diets are a big thing and if you're going vegan, you're going to need their support and help. Let them help plan meals with you if you're serious. They should respect your decision as long as it's well thought out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by okcoolgirl12 on 10/29/2009 6:57:20 PM

hey im a vegetarian too and i really gotta give it to you for standing up for non-disection! ask if u can do an online disection or watch a video about disection...thats wat i did! good luck! Smile

by horsinaround412 on 10/29/2009 6:52:10 PM

I was supposed to do it last year too. But I was sick the day of dissection, and my partners just put my name on the worksheet too, and I got credit! Hahahaha.

by fishlover926 on 10/29/2009 6:28:42 PM

thats o ironc we read an article in class today about a lady against dissection! but if u didnt no (and im not trying to state the obvios and i didnt spell that rite) but the animals r already dead if that haelps a little. also i kind of want to go vegetarian but i dont hav the determination and am not willing to giv up stake or meat so u hhav lots odetermination! good luck on your problem

by teamJasper22 on 10/29/2009 6:24:34 PM

I know what you mean i luv animals but i want t be able to help the animals so i want to be an zoovet

by animalsrule105 on 10/29/2009 6:19:45 PM

I know what you mean I had to do dissectation last year and it was really discusting !!!!!!!!

Hey girlies come check out my profile and comment !!

by Style Guru on 10/29/2009 6:18:55 PM

if you dont believe in it you shouldent have to do it... maby u could right an essay or something instead

by Jasper_rox12 on 10/29/2009 6:16:21 PM

dissection=EWWW!?!?!?!?!?!

by nicole66016601 on 10/29/2009 6:11:47 PM

awww they really shouldnt force you to do anything ya dont wanna do. maybe they would let you write an essay about the 3 animals instead!
ps... tammyakamiko i love your gir pic!
** i saw a squirrle, it was doin like this..ffff!lol

by football playa 4eva! on 10/29/2009 6:09:12 PM

I have the same problemo I'm a vegtarian too and this year we have to dissect a frog and either in college or high school (i can't remember which) we have to dissect a CAT. There is NO WAY i'm doing that, but I don't know how i'm going to get out of that because those teachers are tougher then middle school teachers.

by barbie2151 on 10/29/2009 5:47:38 PM

last year we had to dissect a frog and it was the MOST disgusting thing i've ever done! well my partner actually did the dissecting and i just watched in disgust but i HATED it. and every time he held up a part he took out i thought he was going to throw it at me so i ducked. and the formeldahyde scent gave me a headache but i still got a B

by smileysevvie on 10/29/2009 5:22:49 PM

***********************************************
SmileCLUB CREATIVITY IS NOW OPEN!Smile

FEEL FREE TO JOIN!

Just CLICK on my name or SEARCH Club Creativity. We love getting new members and sharing peices of our work!

SmileCOME JOIN TODAY!Smile

~lasagna~
Club Creativity

by Club Creativity on 10/29/2009 5:16:35 PM

I know how you feel I,m in 8th grade and we had to do that but only a cows eye. Everyone told me it was all ready dead but I didn't care. I didn't do even thought I payed the price I didn't care I know I did the right thing.

by TeamEmmett1 on 10/29/2009 5:09:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I have a major major crush on a guy at school, and I think he is into me too. But after band I heard one of his best girl friends asking him if "he really liked her." I didn't hear his reply and I didn't know who she was talking about. Now I am worried that he doesn't like me, unless she didn't see me when she said it. I don't know where I am going with this but if you understand what I am getting at please please help! Thank you!

Hey girl, I know it's hard, but you've gotta step back and see where time takes it. If this guy likes you, news will reach you, promise. For now, try talking to him. Even flirt if you want. You'll be okay. Take a deep breath.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by luckyducky14 on 10/29/2009 4:56:22 PM

that is so way true! i'm a vegetarian too & might have to dissect in g11 or g12!!! i SOO don't wanna do it, so maybe i'll try these options ^_^

by tammyakamiko on 10/29/2009 4:56:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I need help! Ok so like one of my friends is really mean. She is always sarcasticly mean and its really annoying and makes fun of people and me and my other friends. One of our friend's said she's her best friend but the girl(Elizabeth) told her she wasn't gonna talk to her because she(Nicole) bought the same shoes as her. And today I messed up on a science paper and she said "You're not suppose to write the title, smart one." She always does it and its getting rally annoying. I don't like her.

Hey girl, you should tell her that you don't appreciate her jokes. Remember to always be polite but don't be afraid to speak up. She prob has no clue she's hurting you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by GreenEyedBeauty12 on 10/29/2009 4:43:31 PM

Way cool you are so dedicated! Unfortunately, it is mandatory. Perhaps you could just ask the teacher in private if you could do something else? Like the computer tech dissecting. I would say some other things I would like to point out, but I won't. Smile Why waste time?

by lasagna on 10/29/2009 4:34:23 PM

We had to dissect a worm, fish, squid, frog, and pig's heart in science. Most girls don't do it because they think it's gross, and some just really love animals so they don't have to do it if they don't want to. Even though I love animals, I find it interesting because it really helps me learn. Besides, if I want to be like a marine biologist or something, I'll have to do stuff like that. For me, it's just part of life. You get used to it.

by pinkgemini1 on 10/29/2009 4:32:46 PM

********************************************************
SmileAre you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!Smile
**********************************************************************

SmileJust search Fantasy Book Club!Smile

************************************************************

by lasagna on 10/29/2009 4:31:55 PM

I’m sry girl. I wish u luck!!!When I'm in high school I don't want 2 disect anything so I'm hoping they have a computer program.

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 10/29/2009 4:14:24 PM

hmmmm.....im glad that you are very strong in what you believe in!!!! that means if you go on protest (which is what i would do) you will make for a good campaighn!!!! by the way, how do you didsect a worm....?

by IsabellaElla98 on 10/29/2009 4:10:18 PM

Ya, i'm in 7th grade too and we have to dissect a frog. My teacher said if we don't believe in it or don't feel comfortable doing it we don't have to so

by jonasNtwilight3 on 10/29/2009 3:27:33 PM

Ewww! First of all that'd be gross and horrible! I'll feel like I'm the one who killed the poor lil animal!

by peacelovepuppies on 10/29/2009 3:12:09 PM

My hole family dosnt eat meat either. my mom said she had to watch them on a video on dissecting a cat to pass the class. Frown and now they have some computer program where u can dissect a frog. i hope that might help a little.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE SOMTIME!

by jeansqueen on 10/29/2009 2:04:58 PM

That is awesome. I hated doing the disections in school. It was disgusting.

by photographynut2008 on 10/29/2009 1:14:11 PM

i throw up every time I see something like that. yuck. We have to disect a cow eyeball and i rlly rlly don't wanna do it.. I don't think there is a comp. program for it tho...

by Magifina98 on 10/29/2009 11:57:44 AM

i going to disect a frog this year

by 4fact on 10/29/2009 11:19:27 AM

yea good advice if teachers see the real reason for your not wanting to dissect then they'll prolly work with you good luck!

by hit.the.surfs. on 10/29/2009 10:31:03 AM

Im a vegatarian too and I feel the exact way! L'Oreal seriously saved me from going crazy, I had no clue you could dissect animals with a computer program! Thanks Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 10/29/2009 8:40:02 AM

last year we had to disect i frog (EW!) and next year we have to do a cat and a pig! ga-ross!

by vana903 on 10/29/2009 8:35:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so my friend dyed her bangs purple!!!!!!!! i hate it its the uglyest thing i have ever seen but i really dont want to be mean and like tell her that ya no? and she only did it so she could be "different" and do something no one els had done... but im afriad the only attention is going to be from people who are mean and only talk bad about her...

Hey girl! Try not to worry too much about it. If she gets bad reactions, she will probably switch it back. Be supportive in whatever she choses!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Jasper_rox12 on 10/29/2009 8:34:28 AM

Oh yea I forgot they had computer programs of this stuff. You could probably do that Smile.

by eckogirl567 on 10/29/2009 7:55:26 AM