4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Cozy-up your room!

If the weather outside is frightful, keeping your room cozy is a must. Spruce up your space so it's all warm 'n' toasty before winter.

MOD MOD MOD MOD I need to redo my room! I can't really move anything because my room is SO small. We rent out house so we can't paint the walls either. I need cheap fun bright things to do in my room! Please help... thanks!(:

Hey babe. I totally feel you about needing to change up your space, but not being able to paint. There are tons of things you can do to spruce up your room. If you want to make your room look larger try adding a fun mirror. Try removable wall stickers, posters, new curtains, wall tapestries, etc.  Why not make a collage of fashion inspiration or fun times with friends and put that up? These posts might also help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/10/Brighten-up-your-bedroom-for-under-20.aspx  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/07/22/rearrange-room.aspx

Mary H.

by TheMcCreeryArmy on 6/15/2011 2:20:40 AM

Mod mod mod! Ok, so I have no money, don't want to get it by extra chores or stuff, only 11 so not able to babysit, and I DESPRATLY need a makeover to my room. I want to making it very cozy. Any tips? P.S-I can only move 2 peces of furniture: night stand, and toychest. P.P.S-not allowed to hng things up on the wall HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP

Hey girl! Move some stuff around and bring out some fresh decorations. Ask your mom for things she doesn't want anymore and add a lamp or two to make it cozier!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by flapjack_2010 on 4/4/2010 11:54:53 PM

luv the wood desk and the rug, I'd have to paint my room though and change the colors of some of my accessories

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 4:19:45 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by girlslifeusername on 1/22/2010 5:58:47 PM

wow, ok as much as i love a lot of this stuff... i dont shop at Walmart, or kmart (never heard of it). nor is there one around beverly hills...
lol
~Cali Brooks

by theofficialcali on 11/29/2009 4:51:51 PM

Hey girls! Try doing random acts of kindness!
Help others and feel great about yourself
-compliment a friend
-bake a batch of cookies for a neighbor
-if you understand something in school and notice that someone is having trouble, offer to help them
-hold the door for someone
-offer to babysit for free
-post friendly comments on girls' profiles
-smile!
For more info comment on my profile. Thanks for your help in making the world a better place!
Marissa<3

by livelovelaugh! on 11/10/2009 5:31:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i like pie

by hobostyle on 11/8/2009 5:05:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey when do you think my next issue will come i have the oct/nov but when do the new ones usually come? like first,second week of the month later?

Hey girl! Usually about the mid-month! So, Dec/Jan should be coming later this month!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by shelbsy on 11/3/2009 3:36:22 PM

I just got a new comferter set and i want to decoarte my room for it. I will think about these!
rlyl cute! esp. the rug it kinda matches my comferter!

by nerdykitty97 on 11/1/2009 10:00:11 PM

My sister has that lamp!!! It is really cool. you can turn on the top part only, the lava part only, or both!

by callie646 on 11/1/2009 9:16:05 PM