3 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

16 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

16 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

Click Here
COMMENTS

Costume Contest Winners: Oh-so-adorable Audrey Hepburn!

Check out BFFs Janae and Sierra who dressed up as Audrey Hepburn. Plus YOU could be featured on the site, too!

ha that's really cute.

by uh-mazing on 1/20/2010 12:37:23 PM

I like this guy, but i'm not sure if he likes me back. In third period he always steals my jewelry (mostly a ring or a bracelet) and either wears it or plays with it.But my friend Donnie "supposedly" asked him what he thought about me. I'm not exactly sure if Donnie was lying,because his reply was, He thinks your evil and weird. But Daymian (the boy..) is like never really mean and he has ADHD like me.
Does he like me or not? Did Donnie make that up? (i told Donnie i liked Daymian, and Donnie said Daymian was mad at him cause we were talking about him,but Daymian never mentioned it to me)
Monica (new to this site -_-)

Hey girl, I think Donnie may of made that up but the one way to find out whether this dude actually does is to talk to him -- flirt a little and get a sense where his feelings lie.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by catgirl06376 on 12/2/2009 7:30:58 PM

Those r extreamly gorgeous outfits! Great job, girls!

by Glamno5 on 11/26/2009 11:04:11 AM

That was me and me friend!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! hahaha Smile

by heyheysisi on 11/13/2009 3:58:43 PM

Aw thats such a cute idea (:

by pinky199 on 11/11/2009 7:22:41 PM

i do not like ur look

by fashionismything on 11/11/2009 6:54:24 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD* How do we know if we win the contest. I entered to win the Aqua Sounder thingy, but I dont know how i am supposed to know if i won? Thanks MOD P.S You Rock!!!

Hey Girly, We will email you if you have own a contest! Winners will also be posted on the web site! Good luck!! Smile

claudia n.

by kristinaxomack on 11/6/2009 2:22:40 PM

As soon as i saw this picture i was shocked! I was Audrey Hepburn too for halloween! Expect for my costume i had more pearl necklaces and a long cigarette holder. These costumes are really cute!

by bradygirl95 on 11/5/2009 9:03:17 PM

Thats cute. I was going to do that, but all my friends decided to be celebritys next year. Btw I was named after her

by jello4eve on 11/5/2009 7:35:57 PM