6 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

7 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

7 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Fruity Fall Dip

Need an easy and festive fall dish? We've got a dip that'll take ya two secs. Whip it up, pair it with some fresh fruit...

3 READER COMMENTS
Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by softballstar67 on 11/26/2009 2:29:09 PM

I really am guna hafta try this!!

Comment on my profile!!!! I will comment back!

by dancintwin on 11/15/2009 11:38:17 AM

yummy!
MOD MOD MOD!
hi, i'm a model so I have to watch what I eat and I was wondering if you could put stuff like nutrition factors or calories in the recipe section if you know them.... and also, what are some quick, easy and healthy meals to eat when I'm in a hurry, going to a photo shoot or audition?Thanks!

Hey girl, fruit is always the way to go! Apples are about 80 calories each, super filling, and super good for you too! I'll forward your comment about the recipe section on too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by california_sunshine on 11/12/2009 8:01:19 PM

MOD!!!! MOD!!! I need help what can I make for the kiddos i am babysitting for lunch. i want to make sometthin fun but they r veggetarian and i dont wanna make plain old mac and cheese or anythin boring
thankz

Hey babe,

There are definitely a few veg recipes in the fun stuff section under recipes. sandwiches are usually a good way to go for babysitting, since they're simple but fun. Grilled cheese with tomatoes in it is a good twist on an easy recipe. I'm also a big fan of banana and honey sandwiches on toast. You can even put peanutbutter with that - it's super tasty!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by tanisam on 11/11/2009 6:34:22 PM

Come join club chef! Where you can get help about cooking and find sweet new recipe!

by club_cooking on 11/10/2009 7:57:54 PM

Great recipe! It's super easy to make! It tastes really good if you dip a graham cracker into it.

by emmymonkey16 on 11/8/2009 7:09:42 PM

42 READER COMMENTS
Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

marrabb on 11/8/2009 3:19:27 PM

by glamorous90210 on 11/8/2009 4:20:25 PM

mod mod mod -
on abc family late i night i found this really old show called ' whos line is it anyway' i have heard about it before but now i find myself getting into it and even recording the show. have you ever seen it? well if you have you know that it isnt always pg. am i messed up if i think that some of the things they say are funny or if i even enjoy having a good laugh about it?

Hey girl! I have never seen it, but I heard it was funny. It perfectly fine that you like the show, its kool!

Eryn G.

by 411porky on 11/7/2009 4:49:13 PM

MOD!! Mod!mod! Hey So as i said earlier my friend cuts and stuff and i didnt kno what to do cause i sooo didnt want to tell and hav her hate me so i decided to tell the guidance counsler at school because they will keep it totally annonmys so she wont know who told (and im not telling her). But what should i say to the counsler???? Thx soooooo much!

Hey girly, all you have to tell your counselor is that you have a friend who is very depressed and cuts herself to feel better. Let her know you want to get your friend some help and thought coming to them was the best way to help them out. If you're a little shaky about telling your counselor face to face you could always write them a letter or send an email. Hope this helps ya out! Smile

Lynae P.

by oOpSiEs! on 11/6/2009 10:19:14 PM

wow this website is so awnsome i love 2 cook so keep the recipes coming everyone

by alexjy on 11/6/2009 5:36:09 PM