12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Online Safety 101: What NOT to Post

You gotta be aware that some of the info you're putting out there could get into the wrong hands. Here's the scoop on what NOT to post.

I don't have a Myspace,Twitter or Facebook because I'm NOT aloud and because I just don't like itSmileSmileSmile

by PinkButterfly24 on 4/9/2010 6:09:27 PM

mod why can't you post your last name on websites?

hey girl! it's just for safety reasons.

Hallie R.

by happygurl5922 on 4/8/2010 2:05:49 PM

MOD MOD
i dont hav a facebook or myspace or anything cuz i nvr wanted there to b pics of me on the internet cuz i dont think its all that safe. but other people post pics of me and tag me in pics (first and last name) and stuff. i dont want pics of me online at all. is there anything i can do? any advice? or should i just not worry about it?

Hey girlie,

If you don't want your name linked with photos online, that's your right!  Tell your friends that you don't feel comfortable with it and would really, really appreciate it if they stopped tagging you in photos from now on.  They should respect your wishes!

Lauren C.

by chica12131 on 4/6/2010 6:41:32 PM

Mod..... okay i just joined (like a minute ago) and i'm not really sure what to do, but i see people posting questions, and i have one. :p
i have a question about the pen pal system.... is it really safe? i mean what information will be given out? i can't find anything about that and before asking my mom i'd really like to know. thanks :]

Hey Girl, check out this page: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Pen-Pals.aspx
Kayla C.

by guitarcali on 3/20/2010 9:01:53 PM

mod,,mod,,mod
there is a girl who was in my class back when we were kids,well,i gotta say i used 2 b really mean 2 her,and i was like the class's head b,so she was all lift out ,when we were like in 6th grade i kinda grew up and things started 2 get better ,but we werent like friends or anything .Today she called me and told me stuff about that she wants us 2 start a new page and she wants 2 hang out more,and 2 b friends with me ,well,i dont like her we r in the 8th grade now ,and everything has changed ,i dont wanna be mean 2 her and shrug her off,but at the same time i think i've losed friends enough this year so shall i give it a shot ,,but SHE IS JUST SO NOT MY STYLE AND LAME!!
help,,what shall i do ??

Hey Girl! If you think that there is a ranking of better and not, then you are mistaken. Try giving her a chance based on her personality rather than how she dresses. Being the queen bee sometimes isn't always the best thing. You should be nice to everyone and gain friends that way, those relationships will last a lifetime. xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by haneen.pop.princess on 3/17/2010 2:39:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! ERYN
Thank you Eryn Laughing She just said she would make me up Smile

by samm213 on 2/28/2010 8:21:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Hey, I'm talking this girl Kaycee, and she wanted to base a character off me for one of her stories (its a poem/story etc., website) and she wants to know what I look like. I don't know if I should tell her or not. Please help IMMEDIATELY (sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girl! You should not tell her.
Eryn G.

by samm213 on 2/28/2010 8:04:57 PM

mod mod mod mod
ever since i saw "The Lovley Bones" (about a guy who kills girls) ive been a little creeped out. i was always careful, but now im super freaked out. i know its not very likely but im so afraid to trust anyone now...what

Hey girl! You might have been freaked out but the story is not true so you have nothing to worry about. You could always talk to your rents about it.
Eryn G.

by twee teen on 2/14/2010 5:50:51 PM

This is soooo true. I have billions of friends on websites and I never relized gow dangerous it was. but my brother, only has one friend on websites:his girlfriend. Guess like he's read this article before me!

by dani4011 on 12/5/2009 9:43:09 PM

MOD.
I just found my best friend in the world looking in my bra and underwear drawer. I dont know what to do because she gave me this story about how they were already open and she went to see what it was. Of course I had to forgive her because she started crying. Please help!!!!

Hey girl!  Hmm...well that's scary to think that your friend was snooping in your room, but I have a couple ideas as to why she was looking in your drawers.  She may be curious about bras.  Maybe she hasn't started wearing a bra yet, or is curious about what your bras look like.  She might not be as open with her mom as you are with yours.  I suggest giving her a hug and telling her you don't care, but you're just curious why she was looking around. let her know you'll still be her friend, you just want to be able to have trust in one another and respect one anothers space.
Megan R.