AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

Everyone develops at a different pace I started my period in 5th grade before all my friends (all though a few of them got them in the next 5 months

by Tbarb14 on 8/18/2011 8:15:00 PM

Don't worry, girls develope at different paces. Some faster than others. And between you and who ever else reads this, some girls wish they developed quicker. And trust me I know what it feels like to be worried about your period. I'm a 7th grader been there done that. I can't help you with the timing of your period, but trust me your teach will understand, just be lucky its a girl. After your first period it's a lot easier to time it because you can predict when it will happen. Good luck.- Sinder3ella

by sinder3ella on 7/29/2010 1:01:37 AM

Just wear a spaghetti strap top or tank under your shirt abd if u really want to short shorts under ur cpants! U could ask to change inntge bathroom

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:27:28 AM

Mod mod mod u stop ur period whe ur swimming so what's the need for anything to protect ya?

Hey girl,

It's true that you usually don't bleed much in the water, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. There is still a chance of bleeding so you wanna stay protected!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:16:55 AM

im so nervous bout this,too!

by greengrass on 3/16/2010 10:42:04 PM

whenever im around a boy i blush and laugh, if i dont like them then i hold my face high! being shy sux!

by Ladybug863 on 1/26/2010 11:15:02 PM

If it is a female, tell her privately. I would be afraid, too. You're not alone. It's scary because you never know when you'll have your period.

by WaffleAddict on 12/9/2009 10:04:03 PM

ok i have to start changing 4 gym next year in 7th and i kind of wigged out cuz i have never had 2 do that b4 anny tips leave them on my profile

by girlzrock123 on 11/28/2009 12:47:03 AM

Hey, I used to be super nervous about changing in gym too, but then I realized that everyone else is feeling the same way, and honestly people probably won't be focused on you changing because they have to get ready for class too!

by Confessions_from_Luna on 11/25/2009 4:17:14 PM

also girlies i need help! anyone who knows a inspirable quote that will keep me going thorugh out the swim season its my homework for thanksgiving break! comment on my profile please

by swimmerxox on 11/25/2009 10:50:45 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!