Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO MUST WATCH this principal made his own #LetItGo music video: http://t.co/NU9CfrRJoL

AN HOUR AGO *Retweet* for your chance to score the sporty-chic tee @MirandaCosgrove and @chinamcclain are rocking! http://t.co/6zGIrWHMbS @NFLFanStyle

1 HOURS AGO You know what the Super Bowl means... tons of cute Pinterest-y football-shaped snacks, duh 🍕�http://t.co/sTnXkdcFB2B2

COMMENTS

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

Believe me, changing in gym is no biggie! The first couple of times are a bit scary, but most locker rooms have bathroom stalls in them, so you can change in there until you feel comfortable. I have the opposite problem, I'm a late developer so it was really embarassing at the beginning, but what I do is I wear a tank top under my shirts so when I change I just leave the tank top on under my gym shirts Smile

by dance_chica on 11/12/2009 3:00:13 PM

yeah i felt that way to when i first got to middle school cuz that was the year we had 2 start changing 4 gym. it's no biggy n no 1 should care wat u look like. ur all girls and have the same things so if any1 looks at u tell them to stop cuz thats just plain out disgusting. lol good luck! Smile

by lilmssunshine on 11/12/2009 2:41:51 PM

i don't go to a school like every one else and we don't have a girls locker room i change in the bathroom

by wednesday1408 on 11/12/2009 2:26:51 PM

yea that was the same thing with me too! like when we shower after drill team, we dont wear swimsuits. and i was so nervous and then i realized no one is gonna care what you look like, they are just takin showers and gettin cleaned! now i shower everytime whenever i have drill team in the morning! plus shaving parties on fridays!! lol

by danceforhope on 11/12/2009 12:33:00 PM

yeah i am more developed than my mom!!!now thats embarassing!!!!!!!!

by bluemily on 11/12/2009 9:47:15 AM

Good advice! I'm SSOOO glad I don't have gym!

by Lexy5 on 11/12/2009 9:19:08 AM

I'm so afraid that my first period is going to be in a pool! Also, just use tank tops underneath your clothes or a longer bra.

by glamgirlteen on 11/12/2009 7:15:46 AM