2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

MOD!i haven't had my period yet? i really like this boy but he likes someone else and i want to go out with him so bad. what should i do?

Hey girl, before you make a move be sure he likes you. Flirt with him a little and get to know him. The more time you spend around him, the easier it will be for you to tell if he likes you.

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 4:15:43 PM

MOD!!! i like this boy and i think he likes me. i am not into this whole dating thing, because i am only thirteen and my parents frown upon it. are they any other options. i dont want to lose this. if there are not any other options then i would date him. but i am unsure. plz help

Hey girly, you guys could just be friends and hang out for right now. Spend this time getting to know the boy and establishing a friendship with him. Then when your parents give you permission to date, you'll be ready, because you will know the boy. Also, introduce the guy to your parents. If they see how nice he is, they may consider letting you date him. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by ranchgirlcys96 on 11/15/2009 3:18:19 PM

MOD! when did you have your period?

I got my period in the seventh grade. When did you get yours?

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 2:54:14 PM

MOD! how long do you get to be modding? like what time?

I log off at 5

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:52:46 PM

MOD! are you still in high school?and Kerra S. only work on saturdays. why are you being mean because you said y don't you ask kerrs s. but you are the one working. maybe you shouldn't be working if you can't handle it.

I didn't mean to be mean, but your questions were a little rude and I'm trying to respond to other girls, so I don't have time to go back and forth with you. I apologize because I want to help you and other girls with problems you guys have. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about you chicas.

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:50:43 PM

MOD! i am not a babe ok get it straight! i really like when kerra s. did it she answered fast not like you! does she only write on saturdays?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:30:27 PM

MOD! i think i like kerra s. better do you know her in real life?

Kerra S. is really cool, maybe you should ask her all your questions when she's logged on. Smile

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:22:52 PM

MOD! idk if i want to cause ponytails rip your hair out and i don't want to rip my hair out? think of something else?

Try two braided pigtails or a french braid.

Lynae P.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:21:52 PM

MOD! welll ok then mrs. bossy it might be you are on something else like facebook cause i have to wait like 5 minutes. are you on something else?

Lots of girls are posting questions, so I'm trying to answer them as best and as fast as I can. So I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to yuor question fast enough. But I guarantee you I will answer all of them. Smile

Lynae P.