AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

MOD! how old are you?

18. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:07:30 AM

MOD!but i want to go out with him so bad i will do anything.Sorry i keep talking about him.

Give it time girly. You have to be patient. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:04:28 AM

but i have 4 crushes and i don't like them but i really like him so much i am so sorry i keep saying this i just want to go out with him

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:02:44 AM

MOD! i rally like him though and i think he likes me alittle!

If you really like him, then dont give up. Just be his friend and flirt and have some fun. MAybe something will come of it. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:01:20 AM

MOD!
i am 12 and i am wondering if that is to late to have my period?

No thats not too late at all. It will come eventually. Dont stress. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:59:46 PM

oh i change in front of the girls and i am not scared i have a flat chest and no one really cares.All i mind about is getting changed and getting out so i won't get points takin of that is what you should worry about.

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:58:20 PM

MOD! i really like this boy and i don't know if he likes me back and i told him but he likes someone else. what should i do?
please answer quickly

Well since he doesnt like you back, i suggest you move on before you get in too deep. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:55:52 PM

mod!
hey ;)
when ever i put my hair in a ponytail , some of my hair near my face comes out and its really curly! Also , my hair is really frizzy and thick! Is there anyway i can change that? jw
thx ;)

If you get a perm, you could fix the frizziness. Also everyone has the hair that comes out of your ponytail. Good luck. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by iitzmehlikewoah on 11/14/2009 10:58:24 PM

MOD i need your help!
Ok I really like this guy well i think im in love and you probably know his name if you dont its John.I need advice to tell if he likes me or not. One of my friends likes him to and were ok with each other liking him,but she told him that I like him or well thats what she told me.Please help. I really think im in love.
P.S.He has the best smile in the world so when he smiles i smile. He is ADORABLE!
LOVE
the new girl =P

Sounds like you like him a lot. I'm not sure if he likes you but if he gives you attention and teases you, he might like you. I suggest you amp up your flirting and let him know youre interested. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ilovejohn on 11/14/2009 10:27:09 PM

Dont be that scared to change in gym. Trust me, i have to do it to, and its not that bad! Try to talk to the ppl around u, they all have to change too, so they wont care. i just talk to my friends by my gym locker, and its like im not changing at all! dont be nervous, everyone has to do it someday!

by rebel15 on 11/14/2009 9:47:32 PM