11 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

13 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Embarrassed in gym class

This year we have to change for gym. I hate changing 'cause I'm a lot more developed than the other girls. Also, when we swim...

Everyone develops at a different pace I started my period in 5th grade before all my friends (all though a few of them got them in the next 5 months

by Tbarb14 on 8/18/2011 8:15:00 PM

Don't worry, girls develope at different paces. Some faster than others. And between you and who ever else reads this, some girls wish they developed quicker. And trust me I know what it feels like to be worried about your period. I'm a 7th grader been there done that. I can't help you with the timing of your period, but trust me your teach will understand, just be lucky its a girl. After your first period it's a lot easier to time it because you can predict when it will happen. Good luck.- Sinder3ella

by sinder3ella on 7/29/2010 1:01:37 AM

Just wear a spaghetti strap top or tank under your shirt abd if u really want to short shorts under ur cpants! U could ask to change inntge bathroom

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:27:28 AM

Mod mod mod u stop ur period whe ur swimming so what's the need for anything to protect ya?

Hey girl,

It's true that you usually don't bleed much in the water, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. There is still a chance of bleeding so you wanna stay protected!
Allee S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/22/2010 11:16:55 AM

im so nervous bout this,too!

@ @ AAAAAAHHH!
-----

by greengrass on 3/16/2010 10:42:04 PM

whenever im around a boy i blush and laugh, if i dont like them then i hold my face high! being shy sux!

by Ladybug863 on 1/26/2010 11:15:02 PM

If it is a female, tell her privately. I would be afraid, too. You're not alone. It's scary because you never know when you'll have your period.

by WaffleAddict on 12/9/2009 10:04:03 PM

ok i have to start changing 4 gym next year in 7th and i kind of wigged out cuz i have never had 2 do that b4 anny tips leave them on my profile

by girlzrock123 on 11/28/2009 12:47:03 AM

Hey, I used to be super nervous about changing in gym too, but then I realized that everyone else is feeling the same way, and honestly people probably won't be focused on you changing because they have to get ready for class too!

by Confessions_from_Luna on 11/25/2009 4:17:14 PM

also girlies i need help! anyone who knows a inspirable quote that will keep me going thorugh out the swim season its my homework for thanksgiving break! comment on my profile please

by swimmerxox on 11/25/2009 10:50:45 AM

i had the same problem at first. once you get used to it its not biggie. im on my high schools swim team so that means naked time it was awkward at first but its not really anymore we dont care and everyone is just used to it! good luck girlie!

by swimmerxox on 11/25/2009 10:48:59 AM

haha u ask alot of questions

by football playa 4eva! on 11/23/2009 3:45:48 PM

Hey girl! It's just a growing up thing. You're interested because you don't know. Don't be too worried!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by luckykel on 11/22/2009 11:10:41 PM

What do I do if I am shy but I want to talk to my crush?

by ace3499 on 11/22/2009 10:42:01 AM

I def know what your talking about. We have always changed in my gym class, but I try not to talk to my gym teacher about ANYTHING!!!!!!!! If Miss Monthly's got ya, I would go to the nurse. Maybe you can at least tell the gym teacher you have to go to the nurse? Hope this helped!!!!!! If it didn't, sorry!!!!!

by hbpear on 11/22/2009 7:42:43 AM

MOD! i really like this guy and when i was in gym and was running and i was trying to talk to him i said hi and how r u and he said hey and just ran off and i like him it seems like he doen't like me but i want to go out with him please help

Hey girl, I know it may be hard, but you can't make a guy like you. What you can do, however, is get to know each other. Try talking to him and asking about his classes. Become friends and see where it goes from there. And try talking when he's not running, 'k?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by helokitty336 on 11/18/2009 8:45:25 PM

There is a new club out called....club colors!
Here we need members and job people!
Come here to get advice we REALLY can help you and FAST!
Join club colors!
ThanksSmile
Anyone is WELCOME!

by club colors on 11/18/2009 6:53:55 PM

I am only in 5th grade and am in the same situation Every year since 3rd grade! I really hate that! Last year, every girl wuz like that!

by lillian.warner on 11/18/2009 6:42:55 PM

hey girlies everywhere! come check out my profile! my quotes will make you LOL!

by rightfield1 on 11/18/2009 6:15:03 PM

MOD! Ok, so I really like this guy "James" but the problem is, I get really tongue twisted around him and I don't want to sound like a weirdo because his friends already think i'm weird. I don't know what to say, i cant be myself entirely cause I already did that once with a guy named "mccabe" and now he hates me. So i see that you answer these girls probs and all so I was wondering if you guys can help me. Thnx, luv luv luv ~R

Hey girl! The biggest thing is to be yourself and have someone like you for that. Maybe he's not the right guy for you, if he's not feeling who you are. That's okay though, there are plenty of guys out there! Just be confident and be you!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by ambercombiegal on 11/17/2009 1:23:49 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!
there is this super cute boy that i like. He is so awesome. i want to talk to him but im afraid. what should i do

Hey girlie,

You don't have to have a mind-blowing conversation with him, just say hello, what's up, how's life. Something simple just to let him know you're there. Smile, make eye contact, and start out small by saying a few sentences or asking him a few questions everyday. You'll soon stop being intimidated by his cuteness and start feeling more comfortable talking to him.

xoxo Keltie
Keltie E.

by natwich13 on 11/16/2009 9:29:24 PM

who really cares? Everyone "develops" sometime in their life, all at different rates, though

by natwich13 on 11/16/2009 9:26:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-
Hi! I like this guy and in French class he was doodling funny drawings of everyone and writing stuff about everyone in the class (I am 100% sure that this is what I heard when he was talking) and I really want to see what he wrote and drew about me on his folder cuz I really like him and I want to know what he wrote about me. My friends said I should steal it or look at it for a few mins next class if I see it and I REALLY want to but at the same time I don't... what if it's all mean-funny but true stuff? There's a lot he could write about me there..... but he's so nice to me but when he's with his friends (like in this stich) he's such a shallow jerk. Thanx for ur help I arppeciate it! Smile

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!-

Hey girl! Why would a guy waste his time being rude like this? Are you sure you like this guy? If you really want to know what he wrote, look at his folder next time you are around him. Just be prepared: you might not like what you read. And if that's the case, forget him and move on.

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by lilmssunshine on 11/16/2009 2:27:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I go to a private school ona scholarship even though I can afford it thats really weird. Anyway the thing is all the girls at my school are obessesed with Juicy Couture, and Marc Jacobs and Louis Voitton. I'm a girl whose all for standing out but I want to feel accepted. Whats even weirder is that even though I am I'm always so paranoid. I want to sorta fit in but I dont want to be Like a mindless junkie who only follows a fad because everyone does it. What should I do? Help!!

Hey girl! Liking those things are great but sometimes you can find even better steals and deals at thrift stores! Try looking for original pieces that you can always say are vintage and oh-so cool!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by b3h0tt13 on 11/15/2009 11:13:57 PM

same thing at my school- you walk into the gym at the end of 0 period and some eighth grader is wearing a small bra or some sixth grader doesn't even have one on! plus, the girl gym teachers have windows in their offices that look straight on everything! if your really worried about privacy for your upper half, put the shirt you want to wear over the one your wearing, then pull your arms out of both sleeves and pull off your shirt from under the other one.

by ImSuperGirl on 11/15/2009 11:04:17 PM

hey girlies everywhere!!!! come check out my profile! it's sweet and a bunch of fun! thanks! xoxoxo

by rightfield1 on 11/15/2009 6:27:21 PM

j\

by sunflower71 on 11/15/2009 5:14:25 PM

mod!! thanks for your help. by the way what does mod stand for? also did you have training for this because you are really good at giving advice

YYaaa Wellcomme Girrlll!!! Mod is short for moderate, and that's when we supervise comments, by approving or deleting them and respond to all the questions you girls have. No, you don't have to have any training, lol, I just try to tell girls what I would do in their situation. Glad I helped ya! Smile

by ranchgirlcys96 on 11/15/2009 4:31:16 PM

MOD!i haven't had my period yet? i really like this boy but he likes someone else and i want to go out with him so bad. what should i do?

Hey girl, before you make a move be sure he likes you. Flirt with him a little and get to know him. The more time you spend around him, the easier it will be for you to tell if he likes you.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 4:15:43 PM

MOD!!! i like this boy and i think he likes me. i am not into this whole dating thing, because i am only thirteen and my parents frown upon it. are they any other options. i dont want to lose this. if there are not any other options then i would date him. but i am unsure. plz help

Hey girly, you guys could just be friends and hang out for right now. Spend this time getting to know the boy and establishing a friendship with him. Then when your parents give you permission to date, you'll be ready, because you will know the boy. Also, introduce the guy to your parents. If they see how nice he is, they may consider letting you date him. Hope this helps! Smile

by ranchgirlcys96 on 11/15/2009 3:18:19 PM

MOD! when did you have your period?

I got my period in the seventh grade. When did you get yours?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 2:54:14 PM

MOD! how long do you get to be modding? like what time?

I log off at 5

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:52:46 PM

MOD! are you still in high school?and Kerra S. only work on saturdays. why are you being mean because you said y don't you ask kerrs s. but you are the one working. maybe you shouldn't be working if you can't handle it.

I didn't mean to be mean, but your questions were a little rude and I'm trying to respond to other girls, so I don't have time to go back and forth with you. I apologize because I want to help you and other girls with problems you guys have. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about you chicas.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:50:43 PM

MOD! i am not a babe ok get it straight! i really like when kerra s. did it she answered fast not like you! does she only write on saturdays?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:30:27 PM

MOD! i think i like kerra s. better do you know her in real life?

Kerra S. is really cool, maybe you should ask her all your questions when she's logged on. Smile

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:22:52 PM

MOD! idk if i want to cause ponytails rip your hair out and i don't want to rip my hair out? think of something else?

Try two braided pigtails or a french braid.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:21:52 PM

MOD! welll ok then mrs. bossy it might be you are on something else like facebook cause i have to wait like 5 minutes. are you on something else?

Lots of girls are posting questions, so I'm trying to answer them as best and as fast as I can. So I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to yuor question fast enough. But I guarantee you I will answer all of them. Smile

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:20:55 PM

MOD! how old r u?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:12:04 PM

MOD! my hair is in the middle of my back alittle farther.

Mhmm you could put it into a side ponytail, throw a cute braid or twist into it or wear a sloppy bun.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:10:39 PM

MOD! i am going to report you if you do not answer any of my questions?

Hey chica, I answered your questions. Ask your questions again and I'll repost my answers.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:09:05 PM

MOD!i am wondering what i should do to my hair today? idk what is should do for school tommorow?

Hey babe, how long is your hair?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 1:00:38 PM

MOD! there are 7 people that work?

Hey missy, 7 people that mod?

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:55:56 PM

MOD! when does kerra s. work?

Saturday nights.

Miliana B.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:53:36 PM

MOD! i am wondering what i should do today! what should i do?

Explore GL's website, go outside, watch a movie, read a book, do some homework, call a friend, whatever you want! Best

Miliana B.

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:52:58 PM

MOD!well mod bye i am getting off so bye!

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:38:15 AM

MOD! can you go on other sites

yes. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:34:42 AM

MOD! do you have a girlsense because girls life was selling the magazines on girlsense

Idk what that is. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:29:30 AM

MOD!what college do you go to? i ask a lot of question don't i?

Yes you do. And UMBC

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:25:46 AM

MOD! if i go to contact us will whatever i have to do go to you to see or someone else. 2 do you take turns writing back or do you stay up all day. 3 do you work in a office of something to do this or do you do this at you house

1. it will go to someone else. 2. we take turns. 3. i work at home. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:24:27 AM

MOD! are you still in high school and do you have a boyfriend

Im in college. And yes. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:21:53 AM

MOD!will you get it if i go to the top and do you take turns with ppl

I dont understand your question. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:19:40 AM

MOD! how do i enter cause i really want to be mod

Go to the top of the webpage and go to contact us. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:17:11 AM

MOD! is it 12 in the morning there

Yes. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:16:02 AM

MOD! thank you and i think i might wear that

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:15:08 AM

MOD! like how much and is there anyway i can i get this job like answer questions like you!

Minumum wage. And you need to intern at Girls Life to be able to mod. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:14:07 AM

Mod!
i am wondering what i should wear on monday

A cute shirt, preferably your favorite and comfy jeans. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:12:49 AM

MOD!where do you live? and do you get paid to do this?

I live in maryland. and i do get paid. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:10:31 AM

MOD!like my friend has devolped alot and almost all of my friends have and i fell left out what do i do?

You will eventually develop. Dont stress. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:09:37 AM

MOD! how old are you?

18. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:07:30 AM

MOD!but i want to go out with him so bad i will do anything.Sorry i keep talking about him.

Give it time girly. You have to be patient. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:04:28 AM

but i have 4 crushes and i don't like them but i really like him so much i am so sorry i keep saying this i just want to go out with him

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:02:44 AM

MOD! i rally like him though and i think he likes me alittle!

If you really like him, then dont give up. Just be his friend and flirt and have some fun. MAybe something will come of it. Good luck! xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/15/2009 12:01:20 AM

MOD!
i am 12 and i am wondering if that is to late to have my period?

No thats not too late at all. It will come eventually. Dont stress. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:59:46 PM

oh i change in front of the girls and i am not scared i have a flat chest and no one really cares.All i mind about is getting changed and getting out so i won't get points takin of that is what you should worry about.

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:58:20 PM

MOD! i really like this boy and i don't know if he likes me back and i told him but he likes someone else. what should i do?
please answer quickly

Well since he doesnt like you back, i suggest you move on before you get in too deep. xoxo kerra

by helokitty336 on 11/14/2009 11:55:52 PM

mod!
hey ;)
when ever i put my hair in a ponytail , some of my hair near my face comes out and its really curly! Also , my hair is really frizzy and thick! Is there anyway i can change that? jw
thx ;)

If you get a perm, you could fix the frizziness. Also everyone has the hair that comes out of your ponytail. Good luck. xoxo kerra

by iitzmehlikewoah on 11/14/2009 10:58:24 PM

MOD i need your help!
Ok I really like this guy well i think im in love and you probably know his name if you dont its John.I need advice to tell if he likes me or not. One of my friends likes him to and were ok with each other liking him,but she told him that I like him or well thats what she told me.Please help. I really think im in love.
P.S.He has the best smile in the world so when he smiles i smile. He is ADORABLE!
LOVE
the new girl =P

Sounds like you like him a lot. I'm not sure if he likes you but if he gives you attention and teases you, he might like you. I suggest you amp up your flirting and let him know youre interested. xoxo kerra

by ilovejohn on 11/14/2009 10:27:09 PM

Dont be that scared to change in gym. Trust me, i have to do it to, and its not that bad! Try to talk to the ppl around u, they all have to change too, so they wont care. i just talk to my friends by my gym locker, and its like im not changing at all! dont be nervous, everyone has to do it someday!

by rebel15 on 11/14/2009 9:47:32 PM

ok well i'm really not sure how to help...but if you're swimming, it's probably with girls, atleast not boys! & if you keep your hair down before you go in the pool, you can cover up a little. but other then that, just hide your insecurity. try to be confident, & don't show how you truly feel about your bod. good luck!
xoxo

by ProShopper937 on 11/14/2009 9:14:17 PM

glamgirlteen has a point were an undershirt and/or change in a stall or the bathroom. i feel the same way! i hate having my monthley in gym!!!

by Nicole .S. on 11/14/2009 9:11:53 PM

MOD!
Some of my friends have told me this but is it true that you get your period later then you would have if you were less athletic or skinnier? So like athletic girls or skinny girls get their periods later?

Sometimes, but not always.  Sometimes athletic girls get their periods later, but it really all depends on the individual girl.
Megan R.

by iheartdegrassi101 on 11/14/2009 11:42:55 AM

yeah I was a little embarrassed too before when I had to start changing in gym but you'll get over it real quickly . Now for swimming which we also have just bring in a note and be lucky you have a women teacher I had one my first year but last year and this year some stupid, fat guy became mine and when that time of the month comes around you have to jump rope so that suks.

by dancerox94 on 11/14/2009 10:54:23 AM

I know what you are saying, sort of. I am embarrassed when I change but I may be weird. I am more embarrassed about showing my chest than I am about people seeing my 'down there' area when we are naked in the locker room. I think that may be because my chest isnt as developed as my friends or other girls my age.

I also hate changing when I am wearing a tampon because of the string hanging out. I know its normal but some of the girls havent even started their periods yet.

by luckykel on 11/14/2009 9:38:33 AM

Mod! I have 4 major propblems. 1. My parents don't let me go anwhere or do anything by myself and it's hard to hang out withpeople because I live in a different town than anybody else at my school. 2. I'm really shy and say sorry a lot. My friends are trying to get me to stop, but I don't want to lose my reputatipn as being really nice. How do I stop saying sorry as often, still semm nice, and not sound crazy. 3. I'm really unorganized. It test extremely high, but I get low grades( well not really low. A's and a few B's).How do I become more organized.How do I become more organized so I can get better grades?
4. How do I make more friends? Everybody belongs to a clique, I don't wanna just bust in.
Thank you!

hey girl! First about your parents, try letting them know that you feel like you're on the outside of things because you live so far away.  Explain to them that it would really mean a lot and it would really help you socialize more if they'd drive you to your friends houses or let you spend the night at a friend's place.  Second about saying sorry: I used to do the same thing! It was like a little joke, they'd try to get me to stop saying it, but it's a habit! As long as you can laugh at yourself, and try to believe that you aren't hurting peoples feelings it should get better. Know that people aren't offended by you, and by living your life and doing what you're doing, you aren't doing anything wrong, So no need to apologize.  Third: For organization try talking to a teacher at school for tips. I use a planner to organize my life.  You can get a planner at Target or Staples (any other store with school supplies), that way you can write all your assignments for school AND your social life events so you'll have everything under control.  A planner will help you remember everything.  For test organization try notecards and asking your friends how they study.  Some people re-write notes, others use a computer to type them.  Different things work for different types of people.  Fourth: Making friends...get out there and socialize! Be yourself, and they will love you!  Try joining a sports team or arts club, whatever interests you! Then you'll meet people with the same interests. Good luck!
Megan R.

by emma333 on 11/14/2009 12:16:38 AM

i am the same way. minus the whole embarrassed about changing thing. i'm developed more than some of the other girls and i started my period when i was 9! crazy, right? comment on my profile girlies! Smile

by Sydney on 11/13/2009 11:29:03 PM

I got my period a while ago... Its not weird, really. But I have been wondering if it can happen while swimming. I never really go swimming, but I was still wondering. Now I have my answer! Don't fret, I too am really shy. I don't even like thinking about changing in front of other people... I don't go to public school, but I think the advice that Keltie gave you is perfect.

by FrenchMani<3 on 11/13/2009 10:29:44 PM

MOD- what do you click on to get to a page where u can send ur parents asking them if your profile can be visible??? I need mine visible!

Hey gal, when your page is not visible it's being moderated. There's no way for you to take it off moderate mode, so you just have to keep checking back until is finished getting moderated. So keep checking back to see if its visible. By tomorrow it should be. Thanx for being so patient.  Smile

by ClubDreamJournal on 11/13/2009 10:15:17 PM

i totally know how u feel, by the time my first year of 5th grade came around i was already developing! and i hated it b-cuz of my chest! boys would stare and all of a sudden started talking to me! also girls would give me the mean look! it would be even worse when i would get my monthly!

by *mimi* on 11/13/2009 5:51:32 PM

I'm in middle school and we have to change, but i'm used to it by now. It's definitly embarresing when you first start, but eventualy people will just start talking to friends and change at the same time. They'll be too involved in taliking to notice you. Trust me. I talk to my friends in the locker room all the time. And if you still feel uncomfortable, you could always change in like a bathroom stall or something; that's what one of my friends does. No one really cares. I mean that in a good way, like no one is going to care whether your developed or not. Just as long as your a nice person on the inside.

by bookworm123 on 11/13/2009 5:24:27 PM

lol i started changing in 4th grade so i'm wayy used to it, but i was embarrassed at the start- there were two showers in the locker room, so we would take turns changing in that. P.S. you're so lucky you get to change for gym!!!!!!!!!!!1

by Ali2468 on 11/13/2009 5:03:36 PM

changing in the locker room is no big. also when you get in the pool the water will stop the bleeding so u dont have to worry but if you are still worried use a tampon they really help

by snowflake97 on 11/13/2009 4:06:51 PM

MOD
I feel like I have no friends. I dread long weekends because I don't have any friends to hang out with. I invite people over but they always flake out or say they have plans with my other friends. I don't understand why no one will invite me to do things with them. I feel so alone.

hey girl! You just need to be outgoing, nice and friendly to everyone that you meet. You should try to invite people over in advance so that they have time to plan it. They might not be able to come if you ask last minute.

Eryn G.

by peacelovepink95 on 11/13/2009 1:06:29 PM

In my school no one is nervous changing. Just be sure to wear a bra. LUCKY I wish my school had a pool and that we can swim for gym class!

by i_luv_devin on 11/13/2009 12:15:39 AM

Sweetie, don't worry.
Everyone else is nervous the first day or two while changing in PE, but then you realize it isn't important: what IS important is changing fast and getting to the gym so you don't gets marks off for participation =P
If you're really worried, wear a tanktop under your shirts. I do that, and it really helps.
Just remember to change out everyday and remember your gym clothes...they usually count changing out for serious marks.

Good luck xx

by purplecrazed on 11/12/2009 10:20:52 PM

ok the best wya to not be emabarressed when changing is going to change in the bathroom - even though you shouldn't be that embarressed it's not that bad really. and i'm as you 'more developed' then a lot o my friends but its' still no biggie

by swimstar27 on 11/12/2009 10:11:33 PM

if u have to swim in gym, u could always have yr mom write a note to the teacher saying that u cant swim that day. because of yr period...... in my gym class if we couldnt do something we would have to go to the library and write a paper on the sport, yr teacher might have an alternative like that 4 u to do.....

by luvsdogs16 on 11/12/2009 9:43:07 PM

changing in gym isn't so bad. cuz every1 is so nervous they'll be more focused on making sure others don't see them. either that or change in a stall.

by PicturePerfect on 11/12/2009 8:08:22 PM

MODERATOR!!!! My friend has been rude to me! This is what she does. She says she'll kill me. She calls my brother a retard, calls my Mom stupid and overprotective, and calls my Dad fat. She takes away MY time with MY family. She will have crushes on the guys she would think I would like. I only had ONE crush b/c of her. She spreads rumors about me. She will try to prove that I'm wrong. She doesn't accept my other friends. She doesn't accept me as an individual. She doesn't want me to become a vegetarian and she's trying to make me quit. She lies to me. She hits me. She hits me a LOT more harder while we're playing basketball even if she's on offense or defense. She bosses me around even though I'm older than her and I know what I'm doing. She tries to prove that I'm not a vegetarian. She brags that she has this and that and all that junk. She calls me an idiot. She says that I own a lot of useless junk. She says I always "change." We have the same friends, but she lures them away from me. when I try to tell her something, she won't listen. She says that I have bad parents. She kisses up to my mom even though she bad mouths about her. She tries to steal my stuff. She makes MY personal decisions. She tries to invite herself over to my house. She makes plans with me that I don't know about. She shows off leaving me at the short end of the stick. She stalks me. She talks about bad stuff about me behind my back. She tells everyone my secrets that I thought I would trust her with. She calls me stupid. and She embarasses me. Sorry this was SO long! What should I do?

Hey girl, this girl isn't a friend. What you need to do with her can be boiled down to two words: leave her. She doesn't deserve your friendship or kindness nor does she respect it. Distance yourself from her, delete her number, block her Facebook, and don't contact her. If she asks why, tell her she did this herself.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bombergirl97 on 11/12/2009 8:03:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy, and we used to be friends, until everyone told us to go out. After that, he just stopped talking to me. Is he avoiding me? I don't know, because, I catch him trying to catch my eye, A LOT. Thanks!

Hey girl, try talking to him. It's the best way to get to the bottom of this.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by biskii on 11/12/2009 7:51:36 PM

wow. i think this is actually the reason our school doesnt do swimming.
but you could use a tampon. if your gym teacher is a nice female it should be easier to talk to her about it.

by Oh My Laura on 11/12/2009 6:06:42 PM

Trust me changing in gym isn't that bad, I mean lots of other girls will be embarrassed not just you. and about the swimming, you should try tampons they're sooo much easier.

by pink is the new black on 11/12/2009 5:15:51 PM

Oh, complete oppistite since I'm very flat chested and I don't have my period. I'm not embarrassed to change.

by peacelovepuppies on 11/12/2009 4:48:54 PM

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crush's name 3x
4. Paste this on 4 other articles, if you do your crush will kiss u the nearest friday

by loveforyou09 on 11/12/2009 4:42:08 PM

Everyone was way nervous when we had to change, but we got over it. We just stand in corners if we can and don't face each other. Swimming for gym? Your school has a pool?!
********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 11/12/2009 4:22:15 PM

Trust me changing in gym isn't that bad.I'm a lil more devloped then some but some r more than me!Just change fast but if ur uncomfortable u can always change in the washroom.Best of luck.

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 11/12/2009 4:21:50 PM

I never get embarrassed when I change for some reason Smile.

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT!!!!!

by eckogirl567 on 11/12/2009 3:35:39 PM

HAve your mom write a note to your teacher explaining why you can't partake in the day's swimming activities. Also, changing in front of others is nothing to be ashamed of. Take it from a flat-chested girl!! And try tampons: They're a miracle!!!!

by pointeprincess on 11/12/2009 3:34:18 PM

hey girlie did you know that the chlorine in the pool actually makes it so when you're on your period you can't see the blood when you swim. im on the swim team and some of the younger girls don't use tampons so they just go with out. just wear a pair of gym shorts out to the pool deck, so if some bleeding starts before you get in the pool you'll be covered up.

by kenzie801 on 11/12/2009 3:14:03 PM

Believe me, changing in gym is no biggie! The first couple of times are a bit scary, but most locker rooms have bathroom stalls in them, so you can change in there until you feel comfortable. I have the opposite problem, I'm a late developer so it was really embarassing at the beginning, but what I do is I wear a tank top under my shirts so when I change I just leave the tank top on under my gym shirts Smile

by dance_chica on 11/12/2009 3:00:13 PM

yeah i felt that way to when i first got to middle school cuz that was the year we had 2 start changing 4 gym. it's no biggy n no 1 should care wat u look like. ur all girls and have the same things so if any1 looks at u tell them to stop cuz thats just plain out disgusting. lol good luck! Smile

by lilmssunshine on 11/12/2009 2:41:51 PM

i don't go to a school like every one else and we don't have a girls locker room i change in the bathroom

by wednesday1408 on 11/12/2009 2:26:51 PM

yea that was the same thing with me too! like when we shower after drill team, we dont wear swimsuits. and i was so nervous and then i realized no one is gonna care what you look like, they are just takin showers and gettin cleaned! now i shower everytime whenever i have drill team in the morning! plus shaving parties on fridays!! lol

by danceforhope on 11/12/2009 12:33:00 PM

yeah i am more developed than my mom!!!now thats embarassing!!!!!!!!

by bluemily on 11/12/2009 9:47:15 AM

Good advice! I'm SSOOO glad I don't have gym!

by Lexy5 on 11/12/2009 9:19:08 AM

I'm so afraid that my first period is going to be in a pool! Also, just use tank tops underneath your clothes or a longer bra.

by glamgirlteen on 11/12/2009 7:15:46 AM