4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

My grandpa's really sick

My grandpa is sick with lung cancer. Whenever I go to his house, all I can think about is that he is going to die...

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year, a girl in my grade and I became friends. We went to the movies a few times and hung out. But we kind of just drifted apart. We still say hi, but I havent called her or done anything since last year. There isnt a grude between us at all and I really want to start up the friendship again!! Shes a really nice girl. I wanted to ask her to the movies this friday and go with another friend but I dont know if it would be a huge step since we hardly even talk in school. I wonder if I should talk to her for a few days before I ask, or just call her tonight and talk to her more tomorrow. Im really anxious and want to call. I like calling people. LOL. sorr, it was long. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! Def try calling her! It's great that you want to strike that friendship back up! Give her a ring and see how she's been!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by genelyse on 11/17/2009 6:22:27 PM

I am really sorry. My grandmother got diagnosed with lung cancer 8 years ago and went into a coma. The doctors didnt think she would survive 6 months but she survived 8 years! THERE IS STILL HOPE!

by dot1123 on 11/17/2009 4:44:38 PM

That's so awesome that you're there for you're grandfather. I'll totally pray for him to get through it. Please, please let me know how it goes. If anything happens, don't be afraid to cry.

by FrenchMani<3 on 11/17/2009 6:52:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD I am so confused.. so there is this guy I have been wanting to talk to. And I finally got to today. I spent like three hours with him with my brother. And he couldnt keep his eyes off me. But how come i feel disappointed or something. There is this other guy I also like but I dont know if that has anything to do with. I would always come up with ways we would talk and stuff. Is it because I bult him up to be something that he is not.. and I gotta get to know the real him not the one I made up?

hey girl!  It sounds like you might have thought up a perfect scenario with this perfect guy, who is actually different than you imagine.  But keep talking to him.  For all you know, he may end up being really great, even better than you imagined.  Best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by cutiecakes on 11/15/2009 8:18:40 PM

MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a boy friend that says REALY nasty things and cusses alot sood i brake up wit him???

hey girl!  If he says these things, but not directed at you, definitely talk to him and try to get him to stop.  But if he says these nasty things to you and curses at you, there is no reason you should be disrespected like that.  If he doesn't stop, you should not deal with that.  best, kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by soccerhet on 11/15/2009 7:29:06 PM

Ya in august my grandma died... of terminal cancer... about a month before she died my parents told me she was going to die soon and my world fell apart... i was crying the entire night. and the next day. i didn't get to see her again. but then we went to the funeral and i was so glad I did.

by peacelovechrist23 on 11/15/2009 6:00:28 PM

I feel the same way. My great grandpa has cancer too but it's not that bad. He's just old. He's 88. And he has some Alzheimer's but it's not too bad. BUt I constantly worry about him. Frown

by cookiemonsterxox on 11/15/2009 11:27:37 AM

Hey girl,
My grandfather has AML Cancer which is a rare type of cancer and he is sick and lives in Virginia and I live in Georgia so I don't see him often.
So girl I know what you are going through.

by indigogirl1 on 11/14/2009 11:28:44 PM

HEY GIRLIES!!! Smile

On GL, there's a super fun and stylin club out there call CLUB BEAUTY! We have fun articles on the lastest trends, beauty tips, entertainment, how to catch that cutie's eye, music updates, and so much more! Need help? We have tons of MODS that work on your questions. We even have tons of JOBS available! Smile

Wanna be a member? All you have to do is want to be one and post it on either my personal account JuliaWu or Club Beauty. Your name will be added to the Member list and you'll be included in the latest Thanks~ Smile

~The Girls From Club Beauty~ Smile
*personal account JuliaWu*

by Club Beauty on 11/14/2009 9:52:29 PM

Hey Girlies!
Come on and join the Christian Teen Club! Get great advice and grow closer to God!

by Teen Christian Club on 11/14/2009 9:47:37 PM