12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My grandpa's really sick

My grandpa is sick with lung cancer. Whenever I go to his house, all I can think about is that he is going to die...

I feel so sorry for you.when i as baby granpa passed away of cancer and it was 20 min after my left to albany from the Hostipal.I love him so much.He was there when I was born but he not here watch me grow up as his very first granddaughter!

by daddygirl on 9/10/2010 4:41:18 PM

I'm sorry about your grandfather. I know how hard it is to deal with someone you love when you know the outcome of their situation. I really feel for you. xoxo

Mod...
I sort of have the same sitch...
My grandmother had throat cancer and went through a lot of radiation. they thought it was gone but it turned out the radiation did nothing. She went through so much pain and it didn't help at all. Now, if she doesn't get surgery and only does chemo, she will most likely live only 1-2 years. But- if she does do the surgery then she'd have to live with tubes and not be able to swallow or anything like that. Even then, most patients don't live past 5 years. That + a few other loss issues = a very stressed, occasionaly depressed me. I'm just afraid for her and I don't like talking to my parents or friends about things like this. Any advice with how to cope?

by GeziRose96 on 2/12/2010 10:23:54 PM

mY GRANDPA IS 58 YEARS OLD AND HAS A BROKEN BACK AND HE HAD SURGERY ON IT AND HAS SCREWS IN IT. eVERY TIME HE COMES OVER i FEEL BAD BECAUSE WHEN HE BENDS OVER IT HURTS AND HE SAYS OOH AHH,MY BACK AND HE ALSO SMOKES. i TRIED TELLING HIM ABOUT SMOKING BUT HE SAYS HE KNOWS AND THAT IT IS HARD TO QUIT. aNY aDVICE???

by vpk1998 on 1/28/2010 8:33:58 PM

I know what your going through. Almost 3 years ago, my grandpa was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. I hated seeing him like that. He was in and out of the hospital all the time. They told us he probably had 5 months to live. It turned out he only had 2. It crushed us all when we found out. I remember being in the car ride, going out to see him, when my step-dad told me he passed away. I was trying to act like a big girl and not to cry. But, I didn't last long. I normally didn't cry in front of my family because I thought it would make my grandma sad. So I cried when ever I was alone. It's been almost 3 years now, I still get very emotional on the day he died. I still cry about it all the time. Reading these stories make me cry to. I hope your grandpa stays with you for a long time.

by VampireGirl97 on 12/29/2009 9:05:30 PM

MOD!!!!
ok so iwent 2 a party and this girls wouldeen't keep flashin or trying to flash her younger sis, in fronto of us... idk wat 2 do, do i tell my mom or wat, im only 10!!Frown((FrownFrownFrown

Hey girl! You can tell your mom if you want , but you should not hang out with them any more if you are not comfortable.

Eryn G.

by lolalot on 12/9/2009 3:44:00 PM

my grampa died 2 years ago from lung cancer. i felt and still feel guilty. in the last month my mother was diegnosed with colon cancer so it beenreally hard on us.

by angel002 on 11/29/2009 8:55:30 AM

hey, girl...
U r doin tha right thing, spending time with him!
i strongly agree, but don't trouble urself that he
might die soon...just enjoy him while u can!
Sorry to hear about him....my Granddad died three years ago, he waz on "life-support" and lived at home...but he died in the hospital...an i know that if anybody made it to heaven, it was my granddad...I REALLY MISS HIM AT FAMILY SOCIALS>>>it jus ain't tha same without him there
wit his humor!!!!! """"I ♥ u, PAPAW""""
i have one grandparent left...that is my grandmom that was his wife! ♥♥
Fashionbabe---

by Fashionbabe on 11/25/2009 2:15:23 AM

i'm so sorry. i had pretty much the same situation happen to me a few years back. my opa was diagnosed with lung cancer and the doctors gave him 6 months to live. he lived for 13 months. the best thing you can do is be there. it really means a lot. and your family member will always be with you in your heart, even after they're gone. i still think of my opa all the time, even though he passed away almost three years ago. and please don't make the mistake of not talking to anyone. i've made that mistake and it really ruins your spirit. talking really helps. trust me.

by musicme on 11/22/2009 9:59:23 PM

mod... i want to wear mascera but i dont know how to tell my mom. around my bday i bought this eyeshadow kit, and my mom said that i could start wearing makeup, but i never talked to her about mascera, so i use hers. i have a feeling that she might find out soon, but im afraid that she will say no. what should i do?

Hey girl!  If your mom is alright with you wearing makeup, she should be fine with you wearing mascara.  Just ask and see.  If she's not so into it, I'm sure you can talk and work things out.  best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by dramagirl31 on 11/22/2009 7:02:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i'm goin to a chicago wolves hockey game in a lil with my friend, my brother, and her brother. last time i went to a wolves game i was on tv three times and i didn't know it and i looked horrible that day so then people were textimg me going "nice outfit lol" and stuff like that and so i don't wasnt to look bad AGAIN so any ideas on what to wer, how to do my hair, makeup, things like that? THANKS!!!

Hey girl! You could wear jeans, boots and a cute sweater. You should just wear natural makeup and then you could wear your hair down.

Eryn G.

by barbie2151 on 11/21/2009 3:09:42 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year, a girl in my grade and I became friends. We went to the movies a few times and hung out. But we kind of just drifted apart. We still say hi, but I havent called her or done anything since last year. There isnt a grude between us at all and I really want to start up the friendship again!! Shes a really nice girl. I wanted to ask her to the movies this friday and go with another friend but I dont know if it would be a huge step since we hardly even talk in school. I wonder if I should talk to her for a few days before I ask, or just call her tonight and talk to her more tomorrow. Im really anxious and want to call. I like calling people. LOL. sorr, it was long. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! Def try calling her! It's great that you want to strike that friendship back up! Give her a ring and see how she's been!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by genelyse on 11/17/2009 6:22:27 PM

I am really sorry. My grandmother got diagnosed with lung cancer 8 years ago and went into a coma. The doctors didnt think she would survive 6 months but she survived 8 years! THERE IS STILL HOPE!

by dot1123 on 11/17/2009 4:44:38 PM

That's so awesome that you're there for you're grandfather. I'll totally pray for him to get through it. Please, please let me know how it goes. If anything happens, don't be afraid to cry.

by FrenchMani<3 on 11/17/2009 6:52:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD I am so confused.. so there is this guy I have been wanting to talk to. And I finally got to today. I spent like three hours with him with my brother. And he couldnt keep his eyes off me. But how come i feel disappointed or something. There is this other guy I also like but I dont know if that has anything to do with. I would always come up with ways we would talk and stuff. Is it because I bult him up to be something that he is not.. and I gotta get to know the real him not the one I made up?

hey girl!  It sounds like you might have thought up a perfect scenario with this perfect guy, who is actually different than you imagine.  But keep talking to him.  For all you know, he may end up being really great, even better than you imagined.  Best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by cutiecakes on 11/15/2009 8:18:40 PM

MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a boy friend that says REALY nasty things and cusses alot sood i brake up wit him???

hey girl!  If he says these things, but not directed at you, definitely talk to him and try to get him to stop.  But if he says these nasty things to you and curses at you, there is no reason you should be disrespected like that.  If he doesn't stop, you should not deal with that.  best, kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by soccerhet on 11/15/2009 7:29:06 PM

Ya in august my grandma died... of terminal cancer... about a month before she died my parents told me she was going to die soon and my world fell apart... i was crying the entire night. and the next day. i didn't get to see her again. but then we went to the funeral and i was so glad I did.

by peacelovechrist23 on 11/15/2009 6:00:28 PM

I feel the same way. My great grandpa has cancer too but it's not that bad. He's just old. He's 88. And he has some Alzheimer's but it's not too bad. BUt I constantly worry about him. Frown

by cookiemonsterxox on 11/15/2009 11:27:37 AM

Hey girl,
My grandfather has AML Cancer which is a rare type of cancer and he is sick and lives in Virginia and I live in Georgia so I don't see him often.
So girl I know what you are going through.

by indigogirl1 on 11/14/2009 11:28:44 PM

HEY GIRLIES!!! Smile

On GL, there's a super fun and stylin club out there call CLUB BEAUTY! We have fun articles on the lastest trends, beauty tips, entertainment, how to catch that cutie's eye, music updates, and so much more! Need help? We have tons of MODS that work on your questions. We even have tons of JOBS available! Smile

Wanna be a member? All you have to do is want to be one and post it on either my personal account JuliaWu or Club Beauty. Your name will be added to the Member list and you'll be included in the latest Thanks~ Smile

~The Girls From Club Beauty~ Smile
*personal account JuliaWu*

by Club Beauty on 11/14/2009 9:52:29 PM

Hey Girlies!
Come on and join the Christian Teen Club! Get great advice and grow closer to God!

by Teen Christian Club on 11/14/2009 9:47:37 PM

Hey girl its ok my grndma died from breast cancer in May , an i really miss her. I am soooooo sorry .
ilovejohn

by ilovejohn on 11/14/2009 9:45:22 PM

Calling all Jonas Brother fans!

There is now a club for JB fans! We ahev JB contests, news, quizzes and more all about the band. Come join lovejbclub NOW!!!

Please, if you do not like the Jonas Brothers do not come to the club saying you don't like them. We understand, people don't always like what you enjoy but we do like to keep a positive envirment for our members who ARE fans. Please and thank you!

So, JB fans come join now!!!!!

lovejbclub
lovejbclub
lovejbclub
lovejbclub
lovejbclub
lovejbclub

by BalletDancer297 on 11/14/2009 5:57:22 PM

I am soooo sorry! I wish all the best for you

by Kristin95 on 11/14/2009 5:16:34 PM

I'm so sorry. My grandfather passed away form lung cancer. That probbably won't help, me telling you that he died from that but take a couple suggestions from me. Think of the good times. Think about how much he loves you. The next time you go to visit him ask hima bout his past. Or anything your curious about,really. i didn't get all the information I wanted from my grandpa and I regret that so much now. So, do what you can, ask questions, and remember the good times. Because I'm sure that he wants it so that when you remember him 10 years from now a smile comes to your face.

by redhead2685 on 11/14/2009 4:56:56 PM

I'm so sorry about your situation, I am going through the exact same thing right now, I'm glad you can still get to see him. I really hope you get to see him and talk to hime as much as possible before it happens... good luck. Smile

by loveinlights1994 on 11/14/2009 4:53:09 PM

i am sooooo sorry about your grandpa!!
mod!!!!!
i like really want to do something to try and raise money for a cure for cancer, but whenever i think about it, i don't know where to start and i'm afraid no one will help me or participate in it! and i don't know what i would do!! what do i do???

Hey girl! You and your friends could have a neighborhood bake sale. Hang up fliers everywhere and people are bound to come for a good cause.

Eryn G.

by PicturePerfect on 11/14/2009 4:31:22 PM

Aw I am soo sorry girlie! My Grandmom died when I was 6, and BOth my Grandpa and Pap-pap(yeahh i know funny name) were dead before i was alive. I have one grandma alive, she just turned 88 and she has Al-symers (spellin?!) so she i going to die soon, but God does what he does so I just go with it because he knows much more than i.

by peacelovecandy on 11/14/2009 3:39:51 PM

My grandpa has cancer too and I just focus on how happy he is to have me come and visit him. Keep all the happy memories! I'm sure your grandpa would NOT want you to be worried about him.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 11/14/2009 3:11:16 PM

I'm really sorry about your granpa, you could join a support group with people who know first-hand what you're going through. My tatemogolo (grandpa) is also sick and he lost a lot of weight, I was so scared he'd die his healthy got really bad really quickly because he's diabetic but he's a fighter and he pulled through Smile. Be strong
Rato09

by Rato09 on 11/14/2009 3:05:30 PM

Im so srry just spend as much time with him as you can, it'll make u feel better when he's gone
My b-day is Jan. 1st (new year's babe!) but I don't know where to go for my b-day! My bro did mini golf and bowling and I've already had a sleep over so I really don't know any ideas?

Hey girl! You could have a new years party at your house with dancing and some yummy food.

Eryn G.

by babygirlk on 11/14/2009 2:49:39 PM

I'm so sorry. My mommom died of lung cancerFrownI miss her so much. If she was still alive I wouldn't have moved. I miss her so much. When she died, it was the first time I saw my daddy cry and I didn't know what was happening. I just thought she was asleep. I didn't even cry because I thought everything would be okayFrown

by peacelovepuppies on 11/14/2009 2:29:26 PM

Frown that is so sad, I have had 2 family members die a few years ago.

by spyygrrl on 11/14/2009 2:20:42 PM

i am really sorry your grandpa is sick

HEY GIRLS IF YOU LOVE THE SHOW GLEE THIS IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!

COME AND JOIN GLEE CLUB!!!

by GLEE club on 11/14/2009 2:12:53 PM

i am so sorry!

by wednesday1408 on 11/14/2009 2:06:35 PM

My grandpa has colon cancer, he had surgery to get it out 2weeks ago. he's still in the hospital and the hospital wont allow kids 16 n under in to visit patients.

by littlemiss139 on 11/14/2009 1:10:47 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that!
Enjoy your last minutes with him.
I endured chemo last year, and if your grandpa is anything like me, he just wants those he loves around him.
Support him. Smile

by 202119 on 11/14/2009 12:41:34 PM

Im so sorry girl. My grandma passed away from cancer. It was really hard but shes never really gone. Her spirit is still here with my entire family.

by piggie783 on 11/14/2009 12:34:13 PM

Frown Sorry, keep being close to him. Smile
********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 11/14/2009 11:51:52 AM

I'm so sorry. I am in the same situation. Just talk to someone who you trust. Good luck.

My birthday is on December 17th (8 days before Christmas Tong)and I need some birthday party help!
What I was going to do was go to Olive Garden and eat there with my 4 friends then have a sleep over on top of that. But I kinda am unsure to do that because I think it would be to much.
My other idea was just to have it be a Christmas theme. Have Christmas music and Christmas crafts, but I did a craft last year for my birthday.
Tell me what you think I should do. And if you had a fun sleepover idea, tell me about it! I want this to be a memorible b-day party!
Thanks!!

by decemburr96 on 11/14/2009 10:48:25 AM

im so sorry, but he'll enjoy his last moments with you. Just remember that he is going to a better place and that should make you feel better a little bit. When my great uncle turned 100 i spent many days with him. Then he died. I felt a little better that I spent time with him and he knows that I'll miss him forever.

by club everyday life on 11/14/2009 9:43:07 AM

MOD!
Lynae,
Thanks so much for your feedback on my story! It really means a lot to me. I think I will bring it to my English teacher on Monday! I'm very excited about this story because I feel like it's a plot I will be able to stick with, which is hard for me to do.
Thanks so much!!!!
Ash

by sweetreddancer on 11/14/2009 9:04:58 AM

Thats really sad im sorry girl. I hope it gets easyer for you to talk to him. He really needs you there. Smile

1st comment?? idk doubt it