1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

my grandma has Alzheimers, too. excep she lives with us.

by purplexperfect on 3/8/2010 3:49:07 PM

REALLY WORKS! TRY IT OUT!
1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this to 4 other articles, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by naya on 12/4/2009 4:33:43 PM

MOD: okay, so in basketball, i cant do my left-lay ups. I just can't. I practice 30 minutes every day. I was shooting with my dad the other day, and he kept laughing at me. It felt horrible. why can't I do it? I don't know what I can do to make it better.

Hey girly, are you right-handed? If you are, that's the reason you're having trouble with the layups. You're just so used to doing things with your right hand, that handeling the ball with the left is a little hard. But it's okay. Everyone has something to improve at in sports. You're doing the right thing by practicing though. You know what they say: Practice Makes Perfect. If you keep practicing you'll be perfect at left layups in no time soon. Smile

Lynae P.

by bobbert1230 on 12/2/2009 4:34:20 PM

MOD
One of my best friends has been cutting herself for two years, and I just recently found out. I feel so helpless. If I tell a counselor, she'll just deny it (she's told me she will), and it'll get worse. If I tell her parents, her dad will get mad at her for it (he's really terrible), and it'll get worse. If I tell another one of her friends, they won't be able to do much more than I can. Only one other person knows, and it feels like the most we can do is just talk to her. I don't know what to do.

Hey girl! That's difficult and i know it's a difficult sitch to be in. You have to tell someone though. Your friend will get mad, she might not talk to you for awhile, but she needs help and you can't be the only one to know about her problem.

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by fireflymode on 11/25/2009 3:23:48 PM

sorry

by Got Kitties? on 11/24/2009 5:39:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok, so I just got the awesomest skirt eva!!! It's called a PETTISKIRT!!! It's sorta like a tutu, but it's longer and way more poofy! Have you ever heard of them? I was wondering if mabye you guys could do an article on them? xoxo...KIKI

Hey girl! We will have to look into that! Thanks for the tip!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by razzberriezgrl on 11/24/2009 4:43:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My friend had the cops called on her the other day by her foster mom becase she has been cutting herself. I want to help her, but I don`t know how!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you and your friend. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by liliy97 on 11/21/2009 11:55:47 AM

MOD!
me and my best friend were just on the phone crying together. our families are very close and she told me not to tell anyone but that her older brother(who is best friends with my brother)has been very depressed lately and told his parents that everyone at school hates him now because he has been doing drugs. this all started when he started dating this girl about a year ago who was a bad influence on him, he just broke up with her though and said he never wanted to talk to her again but i think he still likes her and if he feels better he might want to get back together with her. he doesn't even hang out with my brother anymore, and he told his mom that he thinks his family all looks down on him...WHAT DO I DO!? PLEASEEEE HELP ME!

There's nothing really you can do. It's out of your hands. But i suggest that your friend's brother gets some help. He could use some real help to solve his problem. Just be supportive of your friend to help them through this. I hope things get better. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cherry_girl13 on 11/20/2009 8:58:36 PM

Hey Chicas!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile come join club dream journal! Its a place to share dreams for the future,dreams you have accomplished,and even the dreams you had last night!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile! We are looking for a VP and maybe other Jobs. IF you would like to see my profile go to d00dleg4l18's profile! Check it out!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/20/2009 3:35:28 PM