2 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

5 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

olaa

by aadrianzen on 11/20/2009 2:10:05 PM

Sorry chica
**************************************************MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
My profile won't work. it isn't visible. and i am over 13, it is unclicked on keep my profile private, and i didn't do anything to make it unvisible. Please help!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Hey girl! I am not sure why your profile did that and why it isn't letting you show it to other people.

Eryn G.

by winneconnerocks on 11/20/2009 1:15:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Okay. I like this guy, and I think....think he likes me back but the prob is that he has a girlfriend! They break up and get back together and then break up AGAIN! Its annoying and Idk what to do...Please help me Smile

Hey babe, unfortch since he has a gf there's not much you can do right now. Wait to see what happens with them until you let him know how you feel.
katelin s.

by dramasistah23 on 11/19/2009 9:21:58 PM

ur gmaws a drug addict??!!!!
jk
that was rude

by sawyer on 11/19/2009 3:21:24 PM

MODMODMOD: I really really like this guy but then one of my guy friends texted me and when i asked how he got my number he said the guy I like gave it to him because he thought I was boring just because I'm not one of the popular girls at my school who has the perfect hair/clothes/makeup/always knows what to say and I dont know what to do

Hey girl, I am so sorry. That guy is obviously missing out big time. My advice? Let this crush go. I know it may be hard, but he doesn't deserve you. You're special and unique. And him? He's missing out on the big picture.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by peacegirrlliee97 on 11/18/2009 9:26:28 PM

im soo sorry that really stinks! :[

by peaceluvhappiness1226 on 11/18/2009 3:49:41 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Please dont show text! :[ HELP!
xoxo, Emma.

Hey girl! It's completely normal. It doesn't necessarily mean she is or isn't. If she is, then it's really not that big of a deal. However, she might just think it's attractive, as do a lot of other women who like men. Hope this helps!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by lemonslovelimes on 11/18/2009 5:37:21 AM

that sounds so rough. I wish I could snap my fingers and make the prob go away 4u, but I can't. Frown Hang in there!

by readerhi1234 on 11/18/2009 1:29:05 AM

~MOD~
my fam is rlly short on money rite now so wut are some cheap accessories that are rlly cute? also where can i get a rlly cute and cheap slouchy hat (i forgot wut they r called oops!)

Hey babe, I like headbands - they make a big difference and can be inexpensive or a set of bangles. Check Forever 21 and Target for cute hats.
katelin s.

by dancechick7496 on 11/17/2009 10:29:45 PM

oh thats not good, im sorry girl!

by PicturePerfect on 11/17/2009 10:06:57 PM