1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fab femmes slip into Minnetonka for Hello Kitty's Fringe Boot: http://t.co/2vn6sM1oB0

2 HOURS AGO The ULTIMATE shopping guide: When to save and when to splurge!: http://t.co/5Ym2LPvqFO #GLfashion

18 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

oh thats not good! i'm sorry!

by tdrtwina on 11/17/2009 8:49:36 PM

wow that is real hard. i wud b sooo scared. hope ur G-MA will get better, i'll pray for her! Smile

by goaliegirl111 on 11/17/2009 8:47:08 PM

thats sad

by fashion_hottie on 11/17/2009 8:29:05 PM

SmileCheck out Club Creativity!Smile

SmileWe're having a contest!!!Smile

SmileAnyone can enter!Smile

SmileHurry! Contest ends Friday at 7pm!Smile

TOPIC: MAGICAL CREATURES

SmileSearch Club Creativity!Smile

Club Creativity
~lasagna~

by Club Creativity on 11/17/2009 8:19:25 PM

MOD! i know for sure that my crush likes me and evrytime he sits next to me or wants to start a conversation, i dont know what to say. He`s the sweetest boy. i cant talk to him about movies cuz i dont watch many or music cuz i dont like music or listen to it. what can i talk to him about without an awkward silence following?

Hey girl! Try bringing up school or teachers! You'll be able to talk to him with more ease talking about that stuff. Be confident, chick!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by coolerthanu on 11/17/2009 7:53:28 PM

Oh gosh that must be hard.
********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 11/17/2009 7:50:53 PM

MOD MOD my best friend is totally conceated! i mean she is really nice and does care for other ppl but she constantly talks about herself and turns a conversation around so we're talking about her. me and my other best friend alli have both noticed it and always tell each other stories about when she's conceated or flirting with another guy when she has a bf. we even call her Nassica sometimes! if we talk about a guy talking to us, she'll say "oh he prolly still likes me and is trying to make me jealous." or she'll talk about how other guys always call her hot and pretty. one day she wrote me a note saying "i figured out why Travis(my crush that i'm practically dating) doesn't flirt with me." i wanted to write "B/C HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! DUH!" but what should i say when she does get conceated? cuz if i confront her about it then she'll have alot of people hating me. last time i confronted her she told me i was just jealous. She's an amazing best friend but What do i do?

Hey girl! Hmm..tough sitch. Sounds like she might be the jealous one. Try doing your own thing for a while and getting to know some other girls. It might not hurt to meet some girls that might not treat you so poorly!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by dramadork on 11/17/2009 7:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Would it be okay to wear skinny jeans while your on your period and wear a pad? I don't like tampons, so I wear a pad. Would people be able to tell?Pleas and thanks!

Hey girl! Depends on what kind of jeans they are! Try them on and see if you can tell !

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by BookWorm :) on 11/17/2009 7:17:31 PM

Hey girls please check out my profile and leave a comment! I promise to do the same for you!!!
thanx!

by tang454 on 11/17/2009 6:45:14 PM

Talk to her yourself. Just seeing that she is upsetting her grand-daughter might make her heart sad. If that doesn't work then just be there for your grandma to help her get through this. Even if she does have to go toa nursing home, you can still go visit her! Don't worry girl, you will get through this!

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!