5 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

8 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

Hey mod~~ there is this guy i really like, but he seems to flirt with a lot of other girls. is he flirting or just being silly? thanks!! :]]

Hey girl! He could be doing both. He might just like getting to know the other girls and hanging out with them! Try flirting and talking to him more!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by HOLLYWOODANGEL1 on 11/17/2009 6:05:15 PM

MOD!! Okay, I have a question... Are guys sometimes intimidated by the girls they like?? Cause, there's this guy that I like, and I think he likes me back most of the time. He does homework with me every morning, he always kinda hangs around where me and my friends are standing. And he's really nice to me. Of course there's more but I'm not gonna get into it. But anyways, sometimes, he'll be kinda talking to my friends and then I'll walk up and start talking to all of them and he'll get shy and then walk away...do you think he's sorta scared to talk to me? Or what? Sometimes I feel sad when he does that, but then I thought it might be because he gets intimidated or something..? It's weird. Because otherwise, he talks and laughs with me a ton and high-fives me and stuff. What do you think? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! He might. Guys def do get a little intimidated girls they like but, the only way to know for sure is to find out from him! Try talking to him or including him more. He might open up more!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by emi.jade.b. on 11/17/2009 5:36:07 PM

im so sorry, no effense, but thats just a little bit ... weird

by madx3forever on 11/17/2009 5:02:19 PM

okay that stupid spam thing DOES NOT work at all! lol don't laugh at me i just wanted 2 try itSmile

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 4:53:29 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 4:52:39 PM

MOD! i have a problem- with school. i have to learn 20 LONG lines in the Iliad. there is a specific grouping of lines and it is a narrator part, so i cant improvise (my teach wont allow it), or act it out much. how do i go about doing this? i dont need 2 have them memorized till next monday. thanx a bunch! (i need to know it word for word, and smoothly). thanx

Hey girl! You should break the lines up, so that you memorize a few each night. Then at the end you will know all the lines and be able to recite the poem.

Eryn G.

by magnusgirl on 11/17/2009 4:20:30 PM

Im so sry!My own grandmother actually works at a nursing home,and says it's a lovely,homely place 4 those who need more care.And your alould 2 visit everyday!As 4 you grandma show her luv and support and mayb she'll find comfort in ur care.Good luck!!!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 11/17/2009 3:57:05 PM

Awww Frown that must be hard.

by cool_birdie4 on 11/17/2009 3:55:20 PM

MOD
I h ave a question abot the contests.
What if you win a pair of pants or something? How do they know what size to send you?

Hey girl! When you enter the contest you are supposed to put the size of pants that you wear so that they know what size to send you.

Eryn G.

by 202119 on 11/17/2009 3:29:44 PM

that is a really tough situation...i hope everything works out okay

by hit.the.surfs. on 11/17/2009 3:18:05 PM