9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

You're gram is a REBEL!!!

by Smileygirl86 on 11/17/2009 3:14:34 PM

Sounds tufffff and kinda weird

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 3:08:42 PM

************* mod
there's this boy in my electronic music class, and he likes me. i sort of like him back. anyways, in school - he just makes small talk. nothing big. on texting? the boy is a total sweetheart, calling me cute and pretty and saying he can't wait to go see new moon with me [it's a date] but seriously , he barely talks. how can i get his inner sweetheart to show in this shy boy! otherwise, it's just turning me off and i'm beginning to wonder if i even like this boy. ugh. help mod! please!

Hey girl! He might just be shy around you. If you spend more time with him and open up to him, he will open up to. He might just be waiting until he feels more comfortable around you. You should just spend some time with him and see how it goes.

Eryn G.

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 11/17/2009 2:48:40 PM

You should take to your grandmother. It will probably be uncomfortable, but this is for your grandmother. It's important for her to be okay, and you won't feel bad about it once she's helped. I wish you the best of luck!!

xoxo

by calalove99 on 11/17/2009 1:52:11 PM

that sounds really rough but my family was in a sitch. that was the opposite to that my grandma wouldnt take her medicne so she would go through these eposoides were she would act lke a three year old and she would eat dog scraps when she was hungery cause she didnt know any better and my aunt wasnt a big help(well 1 of them it i hav 2 aunts 2 uncles and my dad we are a big family on both sides) but she said she had stuff to do that envolved her home in building and my dad did everything to help her cause we live the closest to her and we sometimes had to hide her pills in her food so she would eat them it was really hard till the time God thought it was her time to leave and now she is in a better place

by sweet-country-pecan-pie on 11/17/2009 10:26:08 AM