AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

2 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

3 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

COMMENTS

My grandma's addicted to prescription drugs

My family is in a bad situation right now. My grandma is addicted to prescription medication. She goes to different doctors to get at least...

my grandma has Alzheimers, too. excep she lives with us.

by purplexperfect on 3/8/2010 3:49:07 PM

REALLY WORKS! TRY IT OUT!
1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this to 4 other articles, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by naya on 12/4/2009 4:33:43 PM

MOD: okay, so in basketball, i cant do my left-lay ups. I just can't. I practice 30 minutes every day. I was shooting with my dad the other day, and he kept laughing at me. It felt horrible. why can't I do it? I don't know what I can do to make it better.

Hey girly, are you right-handed? If you are, that's the reason you're having trouble with the layups. You're just so used to doing things with your right hand, that handeling the ball with the left is a little hard. But it's okay. Everyone has something to improve at in sports. You're doing the right thing by practicing though. You know what they say: Practice Makes Perfect. If you keep practicing you'll be perfect at left layups in no time soon. Smile

Lynae P.

by bobbert1230 on 12/2/2009 4:34:20 PM

MOD
One of my best friends has been cutting herself for two years, and I just recently found out. I feel so helpless. If I tell a counselor, she'll just deny it (she's told me she will), and it'll get worse. If I tell her parents, her dad will get mad at her for it (he's really terrible), and it'll get worse. If I tell another one of her friends, they won't be able to do much more than I can. Only one other person knows, and it feels like the most we can do is just talk to her. I don't know what to do.

Hey girl! That's difficult and i know it's a difficult sitch to be in. You have to tell someone though. Your friend will get mad, she might not talk to you for awhile, but she needs help and you can't be the only one to know about her problem.

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by fireflymode on 11/25/2009 3:23:48 PM

sorry

by Got Kitties? on 11/24/2009 5:39:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok, so I just got the awesomest skirt eva!!! It's called a PETTISKIRT!!! It's sorta like a tutu, but it's longer and way more poofy! Have you ever heard of them? I was wondering if mabye you guys could do an article on them? xoxo...KIKI

Hey girl! We will have to look into that! Thanks for the tip!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by razzberriezgrl on 11/24/2009 4:43:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My friend had the cops called on her the other day by her foster mom becase she has been cutting herself. I want to help her, but I don`t know how!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you and your friend. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by liliy97 on 11/21/2009 11:55:47 AM

MOD!
me and my best friend were just on the phone crying together. our families are very close and she told me not to tell anyone but that her older brother(who is best friends with my brother)has been very depressed lately and told his parents that everyone at school hates him now because he has been doing drugs. this all started when he started dating this girl about a year ago who was a bad influence on him, he just broke up with her though and said he never wanted to talk to her again but i think he still likes her and if he feels better he might want to get back together with her. he doesn't even hang out with my brother anymore, and he told his mom that he thinks his family all looks down on him...WHAT DO I DO!? PLEASEEEE HELP ME!

There's nothing really you can do. It's out of your hands. But i suggest that your friend's brother gets some help. He could use some real help to solve his problem. Just be supportive of your friend to help them through this. I hope things get better. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cherry_girl13 on 11/20/2009 8:58:36 PM

Hey Chicas!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile come join club dream journal! Its a place to share dreams for the future,dreams you have accomplished,and even the dreams you had last night!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile! We are looking for a VP and maybe other Jobs. IF you would like to see my profile go to d00dleg4l18's profile! Check it out!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by d00dleg4l18 on 11/20/2009 3:35:28 PM

oh my!! superalo chicA!! OSEAAA

by aadrianzen on 11/20/2009 2:10:51 PM

olaa

by aadrianzen on 11/20/2009 2:10:05 PM

Sorry chica
**************************************************MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
My profile won't work. it isn't visible. and i am over 13, it is unclicked on keep my profile private, and i didn't do anything to make it unvisible. Please help!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Hey girl! I am not sure why your profile did that and why it isn't letting you show it to other people.

Eryn G.

by winneconnerocks on 11/20/2009 1:15:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Okay. I like this guy, and I think....think he likes me back but the prob is that he has a girlfriend! They break up and get back together and then break up AGAIN! Its annoying and Idk what to do...Please help me Smile

Hey babe, unfortch since he has a gf there's not much you can do right now. Wait to see what happens with them until you let him know how you feel.
katelin s.

by dramasistah23 on 11/19/2009 9:21:58 PM

ur gmaws a drug addict??!!!!
jk
that was rude

by sawyer on 11/19/2009 3:21:24 PM

MODMODMOD: I really really like this guy but then one of my guy friends texted me and when i asked how he got my number he said the guy I like gave it to him because he thought I was boring just because I'm not one of the popular girls at my school who has the perfect hair/clothes/makeup/always knows what to say and I dont know what to do

Hey girl, I am so sorry. That guy is obviously missing out big time. My advice? Let this crush go. I know it may be hard, but he doesn't deserve you. You're special and unique. And him? He's missing out on the big picture.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by peacegirrlliee97 on 11/18/2009 9:26:28 PM

im soo sorry that really stinks! :[

by peaceluvhappiness1226 on 11/18/2009 3:49:41 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Please dont show text! :[ HELP!
xoxo, Emma.

Hey girl! It's completely normal. It doesn't necessarily mean she is or isn't. If she is, then it's really not that big of a deal. However, she might just think it's attractive, as do a lot of other women who like men. Hope this helps!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by lemonslovelimes on 11/18/2009 5:37:21 AM

that sounds so rough. I wish I could snap my fingers and make the prob go away 4u, but I can't. Frown Hang in there!

by readerhi1234 on 11/18/2009 1:29:05 AM

~MOD~
my fam is rlly short on money rite now so wut are some cheap accessories that are rlly cute? also where can i get a rlly cute and cheap slouchy hat (i forgot wut they r called oops!)

Hey babe, I like headbands - they make a big difference and can be inexpensive or a set of bangles. Check Forever 21 and Target for cute hats.
katelin s.

by dancechick7496 on 11/17/2009 10:29:45 PM

oh thats not good, im sorry girl!

by PicturePerfect on 11/17/2009 10:06:57 PM

oh thats not good! i'm sorry!

by tdrtwina on 11/17/2009 8:49:36 PM

wow that is real hard. i wud b sooo scared. hope ur G-MA will get better, i'll pray for her! Smile

by goaliegirl111 on 11/17/2009 8:47:08 PM

thats sad

by fashion_hottie on 11/17/2009 8:29:05 PM

SmileCheck out Club Creativity!Smile

SmileWe're having a contest!!!Smile

SmileAnyone can enter!Smile

SmileHurry! Contest ends Friday at 7pm!Smile

TOPIC: MAGICAL CREATURES

SmileSearch Club Creativity!Smile

Club Creativity
~lasagna~

by Club Creativity on 11/17/2009 8:19:25 PM

MOD! i know for sure that my crush likes me and evrytime he sits next to me or wants to start a conversation, i dont know what to say. He`s the sweetest boy. i cant talk to him about movies cuz i dont watch many or music cuz i dont like music or listen to it. what can i talk to him about without an awkward silence following?

Hey girl! Try bringing up school or teachers! You'll be able to talk to him with more ease talking about that stuff. Be confident, chick!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by coolerthanu on 11/17/2009 7:53:28 PM

Oh gosh that must be hard.
********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 11/17/2009 7:50:53 PM

MOD MOD my best friend is totally conceated! i mean she is really nice and does care for other ppl but she constantly talks about herself and turns a conversation around so we're talking about her. me and my other best friend alli have both noticed it and always tell each other stories about when she's conceated or flirting with another guy when she has a bf. we even call her Nassica sometimes! if we talk about a guy talking to us, she'll say "oh he prolly still likes me and is trying to make me jealous." or she'll talk about how other guys always call her hot and pretty. one day she wrote me a note saying "i figured out why Travis(my crush that i'm practically dating) doesn't flirt with me." i wanted to write "B/C HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! DUH!" but what should i say when she does get conceated? cuz if i confront her about it then she'll have alot of people hating me. last time i confronted her she told me i was just jealous. She's an amazing best friend but What do i do?

Hey girl! Hmm..tough sitch. Sounds like she might be the jealous one. Try doing your own thing for a while and getting to know some other girls. It might not hurt to meet some girls that might not treat you so poorly!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by dramadork on 11/17/2009 7:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Would it be okay to wear skinny jeans while your on your period and wear a pad? I don't like tampons, so I wear a pad. Would people be able to tell?Pleas and thanks!

Hey girl! Depends on what kind of jeans they are! Try them on and see if you can tell !

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by BookWorm :) on 11/17/2009 7:17:31 PM

Hey girls please check out my profile and leave a comment! I promise to do the same for you!!!
thanx!

by tang454 on 11/17/2009 6:45:14 PM

Talk to her yourself. Just seeing that she is upsetting her grand-daughter might make her heart sad. If that doesn't work then just be there for your grandma to help her get through this. Even if she does have to go toa nursing home, you can still go visit her! Don't worry girl, you will get through this!

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 11/17/2009 6:27:29 PM

Hey mod~~ there is this guy i really like, but he seems to flirt with a lot of other girls. is he flirting or just being silly? thanks!! :]]

Hey girl! He could be doing both. He might just like getting to know the other girls and hanging out with them! Try flirting and talking to him more!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by HOLLYWOODANGEL1 on 11/17/2009 6:05:15 PM

MOD!! Okay, I have a question... Are guys sometimes intimidated by the girls they like?? Cause, there's this guy that I like, and I think he likes me back most of the time. He does homework with me every morning, he always kinda hangs around where me and my friends are standing. And he's really nice to me. Of course there's more but I'm not gonna get into it. But anyways, sometimes, he'll be kinda talking to my friends and then I'll walk up and start talking to all of them and he'll get shy and then walk away...do you think he's sorta scared to talk to me? Or what? Sometimes I feel sad when he does that, but then I thought it might be because he gets intimidated or something..? It's weird. Because otherwise, he talks and laughs with me a ton and high-fives me and stuff. What do you think? Thanks Smile

Hey girl! He might. Guys def do get a little intimidated girls they like but, the only way to know for sure is to find out from him! Try talking to him or including him more. He might open up more!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by emi.jade.b. on 11/17/2009 5:36:07 PM

im so sorry, no effense, but thats just a little bit ... weird

by madx3forever on 11/17/2009 5:02:19 PM

okay that stupid spam thing DOES NOT work at all! lol don't laugh at me i just wanted 2 try itSmile

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 4:53:29 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 4:52:39 PM

MOD! i have a problem- with school. i have to learn 20 LONG lines in the Iliad. there is a specific grouping of lines and it is a narrator part, so i cant improvise (my teach wont allow it), or act it out much. how do i go about doing this? i dont need 2 have them memorized till next monday. thanx a bunch! (i need to know it word for word, and smoothly). thanx

Hey girl! You should break the lines up, so that you memorize a few each night. Then at the end you will know all the lines and be able to recite the poem.

Eryn G.

by magnusgirl on 11/17/2009 4:20:30 PM

Im so sry!My own grandmother actually works at a nursing home,and says it's a lovely,homely place 4 those who need more care.And your alould 2 visit everyday!As 4 you grandma show her luv and support and mayb she'll find comfort in ur care.Good luck!!!

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 11/17/2009 3:57:05 PM

Awww Frown that must be hard.

by cool_birdie4 on 11/17/2009 3:55:20 PM

MOD
I h ave a question abot the contests.
What if you win a pair of pants or something? How do they know what size to send you?

Hey girl! When you enter the contest you are supposed to put the size of pants that you wear so that they know what size to send you.

Eryn G.

by 202119 on 11/17/2009 3:29:44 PM

that is a really tough situation...i hope everything works out okay

by hit.the.surfs. on 11/17/2009 3:18:05 PM

You're gram is a REBEL!!!

by Smileygirl86 on 11/17/2009 3:14:34 PM

Sounds tufffff and kinda weird

by peacelovepuppies on 11/17/2009 3:08:42 PM

************* mod
there's this boy in my electronic music class, and he likes me. i sort of like him back. anyways, in school - he just makes small talk. nothing big. on texting? the boy is a total sweetheart, calling me cute and pretty and saying he can't wait to go see new moon with me [it's a date] but seriously , he barely talks. how can i get his inner sweetheart to show in this shy boy! otherwise, it's just turning me off and i'm beginning to wonder if i even like this boy. ugh. help mod! please!

Hey girl! He might just be shy around you. If you spend more time with him and open up to him, he will open up to. He might just be waiting until he feels more comfortable around you. You should just spend some time with him and see how it goes.

Eryn G.

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 11/17/2009 2:48:40 PM

You should take to your grandmother. It will probably be uncomfortable, but this is for your grandmother. It's important for her to be okay, and you won't feel bad about it once she's helped. I wish you the best of luck!!

xoxo

by calalove99 on 11/17/2009 1:52:11 PM

that sounds really rough but my family was in a sitch. that was the opposite to that my grandma wouldnt take her medicne so she would go through these eposoides were she would act lke a three year old and she would eat dog scraps when she was hungery cause she didnt know any better and my aunt wasnt a big help(well 1 of them it i hav 2 aunts 2 uncles and my dad we are a big family on both sides) but she said she had stuff to do that envolved her home in building and my dad did everything to help her cause we live the closest to her and we sometimes had to hide her pills in her food so she would eat them it was really hard till the time God thought it was her time to leave and now she is in a better place

by sweet-country-pecan-pie on 11/17/2009 10:26:08 AM