8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

MOD MOD MOD! I need help. I can't take it anymore! There's this girl in the group im with, and she gets super jealous and mad at me for the dumbest things. Every time i do something with her best friend she can't find out otherwise she will ignore me and be super rude and it makes me feel horrible!! I can't tell my bff cause she is also bff's with her and would tell her, which would only make it worse. Idk what to do anymore... but shes making my best friend hate me too

hey girl! How about the three of you try doing something all together? Maybe even inviting one more girl along to make it a solid 4?  It sounds like she's just really jealous because she's feeling left out.
Megan R.

by fastpitchlove<3 on 3/1/2010 7:35:00 PM

mod mod mod mod I recently got a facebook. In order for me to get one my mom has to know my password. Well she tells me when she goes on and like who was online and everyhthing. It seems like she goes on a lot. I dont want her to? Is there a way I can tell her without getting it takin away?

Hey doll!  Just ask your mom, in a respectful tone and way, to lessen the amount of times she logs on under your account.  Let her know that you understand that she wants you to be safe while you're on the web but you'd like for her to trust you and only check periodically.

tyler j.

by umbrella101 on 12/29/2009 2:23:28 PM

Hey girls! Tired of waiting for MOD to get to you? Well, post on my profile and I'll try the best I can to answer the question! post HELP NOW at the beginning if it's super important and ill try to answer it sooner!

by choc_o_holic on 12/28/2009 6:14:43 PM

ya my bff is in the same sitch but she told him their friendship was more important 2 her than goin out and theyre like this now ll

by smilebunny on 12/25/2009 1:11:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODDDDD!!
I'm only in 7th grade. One of my Best Guy friends likes me ALOT. I thought he was over me so yesterday I talked to him and joked around. My friends said I was flirting with him! I didn't mean to be! Someone told me that he was going to ask me out today! I've never had a boyfriend before and the idea scares me. It would kill me if he though that I was leading him on!

Hey girl! Well, you obviously don't like him as a bf, so just tell him how you feel. Tell him you like being friends with him, but you don't think you want a bf right now.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by chabbit on 12/19/2009 7:19:03 AM

What does mod mean?

Hey girl! Mod means moderator! If you ever need a question answered or need a little advice, post MOD somewhere in your comment. The mods (girls who work at GL) will get back to you ASAP with some tips!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by greekgrl419 on 12/17/2009 4:04:02 PM

Ok i was dating this guy and he told me he loved me and i love him. we had to break up because my parents said i had to. i want to text him all the time but i don't want him to think i still like him. my parents told me i could date right after (the guy) said he does not like me anymore. i did not text him for a long time then he sent me a text askind if i was mad. i said i am just sad. he said the only reason y he does not want to date anymore is because we have too much of an age difference. we r only 2 years apart. i think the only reason y he does not want to date is because he wants him to look good. he does not want anyone to make fun of him. i REALLY still like him. help me . PLEASE PLEASE

Hey girl! I'm so sorry, it sounds like this guy is not going to budge and change his mind about dating.  He's not worth your time if he isn't going to mutually like you back.  Try hanging out and flirtin with new guys!
Megan R.

by paigeklove on 12/15/2009 7:44:46 PM

I really like this boy at my school, me and best mate always talk to him but he likes my best friend ? he said he wouldn't go out with me because he doesn't want us to fall out, but i r eally like him, and i don't know what to do, shall i tell him ?

by babyy97 on 12/15/2009 2:16:07 PM

Hey, girls!!!
Do you LOVE Taylor Swift and her music? Want to stay up-to-date on new albums and Taylor news? Then this is the club for you!
We have people working with music, news, Taylor personal, polls, Taylor fashion, gossip, and more!
ur name, age, favorite Taylor Swift song and how much you LOVE Tay-Tay!
ift song, Why you want the job and Age. I will try to get back to you ASAP!!!

Check out my personal profile Quince_playa!!!

by Club of T-Swift on 12/15/2009 8:52:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HELP! How do I hint a guy I like that I like him over texting? And what do I talk about with him?

Hey chica, you can send him little flirty messages like "What's up cutie?" You can text about anything. Ask him how his week has been, talk about his fave things and what his plans are for xmas. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.