Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

AN HOUR AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

OK so what you need to do is go into the settings then you do Privacy in the box there then go Block People and then bye bye to the weirdo!!!!!

hop it works good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by emcharsim on 12/9/2009 1:26:07 PM

Umm HELP PLEASE!!
Theres this guy that Seems to Be following me on my way home to school it creeps me out i always ride my bike and take keys but i still dont feel safe i usually walk home with my sister but my brother wont Even help us :/ it scares us alot he sometimes knocks on our door what can i do! Frown

by Unicorn57 on 12/7/2009 5:18:23 PM

MOD Please answer, There is a guy from school named chase. I don't "HATE" him but he always creeps me out. He is in love with me and I'm wondering if he will ever get over the fact that i don't like him. I had a boyfriend and he knew i did, but wen we broke up chase would always ask me who i like. He would text me what my top 5 boys are and even sends me emails asking me. At school we had a formal dinner for graduating grade 8. In the dances that we change partners he would always be next to me and even at the end of some dances who ever you land on, you have to foxtrot with. It happened to be Chase 3 times in a row. In the holidays he wanted to com over to my house. I said no of course and I told him to go away but he wont listen. He butts into my convos and thinks its okay to stalk me. WHAT DO I DO???????

Hey girl! He probably just really likes you but keep trying to keep your space from him. Try to not pay attention to him and just keep doing your own thing. If it gets to be really bad try telling him to back off and leave you alone. You can do it nicely where he gets the hint!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Clawdeea on 12/6/2009 9:35:19 PM

thanx mod!!! i am laughn wit joy rite nw i m so happy

No problem sweetie!

XO

Sammy d.

by Julianna32899 on 12/4/2009 6:16:59 PM

MOD
I love my guy friend, and i think he hearts me. we txt, he calls me his home dawg and asked (mom ndadn) me out to breakfast. i gave him a gift he said i was great. Anyway, lastnite i gt a txt that said. RATE ME AS A FRIEND 1-5 5 BEING: AMAZING. I DROPPED A LOVE HINT AND SAID: u r a 10000. he said: u r a 600000! does he really like me? my other q is: how do i flirt?

Hey girl!

It sounds like this boy likes you Wink And it sounds like a lot of fun! Keep being you - that's the best way to flirt!

Have fun!

XO

Sammy

Sammy d.

by Julianna32899 on 12/4/2009 5:57:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I am totally head over heels for this guy. I today he asked me for my phone number! I was happy, excited, and scared all at the same time? Is that normal? I had a crush on him AND THEN became his friend. We've been talking a lot and am really excited. What do I do? I didn't give him my number because he e-mailed me asking (so I don't have to answer right away, right?) How do I respond?
-Thank you! Smile

hey babes, I would wait a day then give it to him. He obviously is interested in you otherwise he wouldnt ask for your number! I would keep trying to talk to him as much as possible and see how things go. xo JANA

jana k.

by littlemissbunneh on 12/3/2009 9:13:45 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i really really like this guy.... but there is a problem when i dont talk to him im really sad until i talk to him again and we talk on facebook for like hours... and when i went to the same school as him we always were like hanging out and talking... do u think i like him to much???

Hey girl, not at all. It's natural to act that way when you like a guy. Try to establish a friendship and go from there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sweetlyssie13 on 12/2/2009 9:07:22 PM

I would say delete that email and create a new one so he can't bother you any more

by xo3erinjb3xo on 12/2/2009 8:58:44 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
A while ago i made out with my neighbor. I asked him if he really liked me and he said no. I was heart broken, but for some reason i still like him. Now I am tutoring him every night to help him raise his grades. We mostly talk instead of learn and i like him even more now. Should i continue our relationship ever further or just move on?

Hey girl! I wouldn't make a huge move yet...maybe you guys should hang out as friends first. You could tell him that you like him and see how it goes.
Eryn G.

by heygirlhey44 on 12/2/2009 1:53:27 PM

**************MOD************** My Hair gets tangled all the time. Have any options about how I can kepp it from getting tangled and how to fix the tangels

Hey girl! Try spraying in some leave-in conditioner or detangler in your tresses when you hop out of the shower. Comb it through and go about styling it as usual. You might find it helps get through the tangles a little!

-Taeler