11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

What does a flirt do exactly?I'm so confused of how people share their feelings without saying anything and then all of a sudden start to like each other! HELP please! Smile

Yeah, it's confusing all right. A flirt jokes around, acts silly, and the boy in question does the same. What can I say, relationships are confusing. When you meet the right guy, you'll know how to behave. I guarantee it.

Miliana B.

by Rossi72 on 11/29/2009 11:42:35 AM

***MOD***
my friend keeps telling me to add one of her friends on facebook to my friends list. the problem is i don't even know them she talks about her a lot and says shell send me hilarios stuff but i just don't know what i should do help me

Well if you dont know the girl, then maybe you should meet her before you add her. So if your friends introduces you two in person, then you will know her before you add her on facebook. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by stylequeen54 on 11/28/2009 9:42:41 PM

CAITLIN!
Thanks so much for the advice!
Laughing
It worked!
He actually replied.
Thanks again!

by ru4c3r3al on 11/28/2009 5:28:34 PM

OMG I HOPE UR OKAY BC THAT IS SOOOO SCARY THAT SUCKS I WOULD LISTEN TOO THE GL PPL im soooo sorry!

by ricanchica123 on 11/28/2009 12:16:09 PM

I'll try that. Thanks for the advice Caitlin! (:

by ru4c3r3al on 11/27/2009 7:46:59 PM

MOD!!
theres this game on facebook called Yoville and i was on it one day and this kid asked me how old i am of course i lied becuz idk him..i asked him how old he was and he said old enough to get me pregnent..i got rele scared and tld my closest guy friend...now im afraid that the guy on yoville is lookin at my profile..what should i do? =/

Hey babe,

Make your profile secure so only people that you're friends with can look at it. You can change it in your settings. And avoid talking to people you don't know - just ignore them!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by sweetlilme123 on 11/27/2009 7:09:46 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD
OR OTHER GIRLS
Ok so, I think this guy is super cute. I'm really picky, so it's kind of rare when I find a guy in my school that I think is cute. He's in 2 of my periods, lunch and gym, but I don't know him. I'm friends with him on facebook, only because I added him. I know of several people who I'm friends with that are in classes with him, but they aren't friends with him and they don't talk to him.
I've tried getting over him, but it's not working too well. I see him in lunch and gym and passing in the hallways all the time.
I'm really shy when it comes to people I don't know and I don't want it to be awkward and just go up and say hi. I wish I knew him better, but I don't know how to get to know him better. I really wish I knew if he noticed me too.
Please Help?
Thanks so much!
~Ru4c3r3aL

Hey girl,

How about you send him a friendly Facebook message asking what he's up to this weekend? This way it doesn't have to be face to face or awkward. Once you guys are friendly in FB talk to him in person.
Caitlin R.

by ru4c3r3al on 11/27/2009 4:28:19 PM

hey we'v all been there. Delete all things and ignore him.

by meggzzie24 on 11/26/2009 7:47:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok so i have a problem with my bgf. we have been best friends for 11 years and he has liked me for the last 6-7. im a frehman in h.s. he asked me to hc so we went together. people asked if it was as friends or as bf gf and i dont know wat to say!! i dont know if he still likes me and now im starting to think i like him.... i dont know wat to do!!! im 99% sure i like him but it would completely make our friendship akward for a little if he didnt like me back....
please help me!

Hey girl, just try flirting a bit. It'll give you a clear hint where he's at without you saying exactly where you are.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkvbgirl on 11/25/2009 10:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need help!!!! Ok here's the thing. First I think my Bff is dating guys online. She's dating someone on one of those avitar type games. She told me she was dating someone but it was nothing. I'm not so sure though. I don't want something bad to happen to her, but I don't know how to really tell her it's dangerous and that she should listen to me and not go on those anymore. Help!! Also I have this other friend. She's one of those people who starts drama and stuff and I don't like her much. She threatened to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago and now is going to a councilor. I thought that would be it but it wasn't. Now she makes this huge deal about it. I don't know if she was serious about it or what. I've been really depressed lately and having her mope and complain about being depressed isn't helping. I told her how I felt and she just yelled at me and said that I wasn't depressed. I really don't want to be her friend but I don't want her to start rumors about me. Also this same friend has told me that me and my BFF look like ---. I don't think we do and it really hurts when she tells me this because she blames it on my BFF. If I tell her I'm not her friend I'm worried she'll spread this around the school. Please help me!!!! So sorry this is so long but I had to tell someone. Thanks for listening and please help.

Hey girl, what your one friend is doing could be way dangerous. Tell her straight up to be careful when she's online. There are a lot of creepers (check out this Girl Talk we just wrote on 'em: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/11/19/creep-on-facebook.aspx) out there and it's way important she NEVER give out private info. As for friend 2? Don't tell her you're not her friend, but distance yourself. Be polite. She needs your support but if she's going to bring you down too, you def don't need her being a bestie.

xoxo