2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

wow he sounds like a stocker

by evalinajb on 11/25/2009 7:26:16 PM

hey girls!
come check out and join christiangirlsclub! a place for all things christian and great advice!!

hope to see you there!

xoxo

by christiangirlsclub on 11/25/2009 4:27:21 PM

There was a girl in facebook the other day that goes to my school..well i was talking to one of my friends and she totally went off bcuz i said that i love him (only as friends tho...thats what everyone says in my skool) and she said all these mean things and he deleted the convo. but she still went off on me on IM finally i decided just to delete her and i did...now she never bothers me anymoreSmile

by peeoe on 11/25/2009 10:28:35 AM

that iz so weird, thiz iz what i would do deleted him as a friend and block him and whatever messages he sends to u dont read them just delete them that should help lolSmile

by coolgirl43 on 11/25/2009 8:44:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD.
my friend's boyfriend is a real jerk, he's immature, he doesn't know how to treat my friend right and he teases me a lot in a mean way. and he even messaged her that he doesn't want to couple with her anymore! she cried and i told her to ask why to her boyfriend. and now her boyfriend said he was joking! i thought it was sooo mean and he doesn't deserve her! i told her that, but she still loves him even though her boyfriend doesn't seem to care! and her boyfriend acts like he's doing nothing wrong. it just makes me mad how hurt she is because of him. help me how to make her see that he's wrong for her

Hey girl! Unfortunately you can't make her see that he's wrong for her. That's something she has to figure out on her own and you telling her that is just going to make her mad at you. Just try to support her and remind her that she doesn't need to be hurt as much as she is because of a guy. And that there are plenty of guys out there who would never hurt her or make her cry. Good luck!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by nrlainftn on 11/25/2009 6:42:47 AM

Wow... That must be scary! But u can always block him, and maybe make another facebook page. (Just tell your friends though...)
Good luck! Hang in there!

by Lily1O1 on 11/24/2009 6:11:15 PM

***********MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!******** THIS IS A dumb question but i want to no why. why don't guys like me? im nice very talented lovein hav a big heart and i no i m pretty.. i just dont get it why don't they like me????

Hey girl! They may just be intimidated by you! It's an awkward age to tell someone you like them and they might not have the courage yet. Try talking and getting to know one lucky guy! You will be able to gauge their reactions!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by glgirlfriend on 11/24/2009 4:51:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
THIS IS A dumb question but i want to noe why.
why don't guys like me? im nice very talented lovein hav a big heart and hav big dreams i jux dont get it why don't they like me????

by musicgirl20 on 11/23/2009 4:58:40 PM

My dad doesnt let me have a face book because he doesnt want this stuff happeneing to me. i love him for that. but i do kinda want to have a face book though. so i am kind of made at him. should i make one anyway?

by LeBronJamesLover on 11/23/2009 4:45:31 PM

MOD***MOD***MOD
Okay so i like 3 different guys. One of them has already said no to me but i can't get over him. Another had asked me out in the very first week of school but since i didn't really know him i told him no but now i really, really like him. more than the other 2 guys. the last one i have known for a while so i'm pretty sure he would say no to me if i asked him out, but i still like him. What should i do about these 3 guys? should i tell the one i really, really like that i like him. this stresses me out sometimes. sorry it's long would love your help.
Chesapeake

I would definitely tell the guy you really really like that you like him. And forget about those other guys if he says he really really likes you back. It's hard to find just one good guy, and it sounds like he's awesome!

xoxo