4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

8 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

9 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

I had a guy take a picture of my profile picture and he ended up making a fake myspace profile of me , or at least thats what i heard. It was so scary at the time

by Maddyrox92 on 11/23/2009 3:28:18 PM

thats creepy try blocking him
and make sure u dont tell him anything
not even like ur fav. color ppl like him r messed up he could do something 2 u

by lilmssunshine on 11/23/2009 9:03:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!

thanks with my prob. im 99% sure i like him but it would completely make our friendship akward for a little if he didnt like me back....

by pinkvbgirl on 11/23/2009 12:28:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok so i have a problem with my bgf. we have been best friends for 11 years and he has liked me for the last 6-7. im a frehman in h.s. he asked me to hc so we went together. people asked if it was as friends or as bf gf and i dont know wat to say!! i dont know if he still likes me and now im starting to think i like him.... i dont know wat to do!!! please help me! thanks courtney

Hey girl! You should decide how you feel first. You will be better able to decide what to do next that way. If it turns out you do, you can choose whether or not you want to go for it and try talking to him about dating each other!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by pinkvbgirl on 11/23/2009 12:00:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! this might be a dumb question but i need help I bROKE WITH MY BF LIKE 2-3 WEEKS AGO and i still like him i dont want to like him anymore cuz i want to move on wit my life and to jux not worry bout him anymore. how can i get over him??nand not feel guilty for breaking up with him?? THANKS TO WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS!

Hey girl! You might just need some recover time. It's important for both of you to try to get over it so try to do your own thing and not worry too much. You'll find something to occupy your thoughts!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by mayte411 on 11/22/2009 10:58:47 PM

mod... we did the musical mulan jr for our school play, and this one guy got the part of captain shang. he did a really great job, and now i am starting to have a crush on him. after the last preformance on friday, i went up to him and said "good job matt" and hugged him. he looked at me for a couple of seconds and then waved kinda akwardly. was that the right thing to do?

Hey girl!  It may have been kinda bold, but I think it was great that you congratulated him on his performance.  It might have just caught him off guard a bit, but try to talk to him again and see how things go.  Good luck, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by dramagirl31 on 11/22/2009 6:58:26 PM

thanks MOD!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

by alixpoth on 11/22/2009 5:56:31 PM

MOD should i be worried with my 1st and last name as a username???

Hey girl!  I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as you don't give away any other personal info (like where you live, where you go to school, etc.)  But if you aren't comfortable with it, you can always create a new account with a new usename.  best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by christiangirlsclub on 11/22/2009 5:41:14 PM

MOD MOD i think it was this website, but i cant exactly remember... but if it waas this website, can i change it?

hey girl!  If it was this site, you can always make a new account with a different username.  best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by christiangirlsclub on 11/22/2009 5:18:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD help! on a website, i put my first and last name as a user name without thinking it over. now im really freaked out someone will find me or stalk me. do i have anything to worry about? Please help! im scared ):

Hey girly, see if you can change your username on the website. Which website was it?

Lynae P.