Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

what a weirdo!

by dachshundluver on 11/21/2009 2:49:22 PM

MOD MOD
ok so i might move this spring or summer and i really like this guy. we've been friends for about a year now and i was thinking on telling him i like him the last time i see him just to get it off my back and to let him know. should i? please and thanks

Hey babe! I think if you like him, you should let him know unless you think that will ruin your friendship with him.
Megan R.

by rupertgrint014 on 11/21/2009 12:30:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
I need boy help!!!!!! There is this guy who likes me and he is very smart, short (he is a foot shorter than me), he likes me, and I kinda not really like him. I think he is afriad to ask me out bcause I might say no, and I think I might. And I sit next to him in homeroom!!! I don`t know what to do!!!!!

Hey babe! this doesn't mean you have to be mean to him, but you could gently let him know you like him only as a friend. You think he's great to chat and hang out with, but only want friendship out of it.  This way you won't hurt his feelings Smile
Megan R.

by liliy97 on 11/21/2009 11:25:50 AM

Whoa that's creepy uh I don't know, block him? I wish I had a facebook account but I can't bcuz my parents think I might commit suicide like that other girl if someone bothers me.

by Thepartydontstarttilliwalkin on 11/21/2009 11:18:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well, I'm going to see New Moon today, with my BFF and 2 of her friends. 'shes gonna see it for her bday, and she tried calling me to invite me to it, but i wasn't home, so her mom said to invite 2 other girls, so she did. she's only allowed to invite 2 girls. She told me to meet her at the theater, but my mom said she'd rather her mom pick me up or her pick us up. And the other woman can drive us home, but i don't think it's gonna happen.My mom asked me if i wanted to take her to see it tomorrow morning, so i called and asked and she said that she couldn't cuz she was going today and she isn't allowed to go to the movies without her own mom there (we were gonna go alone). She doesn't know the theater or the time(her mom knows) and her mom isn't home from work yet. Please help!

Hey babe, the good thing is that you and your friend know that you would have gone together if you could have.  You both can see the movie still! Try asking other friends to see it with you, and you could invite her over your house for a movie-night in and do your nails and pamper yourselves to celebrate her bday!
Megan R.

by lyragold2 on 11/21/2009 10:59:48 AM

Wow! That's really creepy! I would make up a new name, maybe with your nickname (like if you are Roseann Smith, change it to Rose Smith) so he'd be thrown off track. Just be sure to inform all of your friends about the change!!!!

by pointeprincess on 11/21/2009 10:42:15 AM

MOD!
what do you think it means when your ex BF is always trying to embarrass you and always claims that your flirting with other guys?

Hey girl, it may mean he still has feelings for you.  Or he still feels a little possessive of you.  It's not fair for him to limit you or hold you back.  Try to avoid him and good for you for moving on!
Megan R.

by rightfield1 on 11/21/2009 9:23:11 AM

Same thing happened on a youtube account of mine. Luckily, I'm smart and I deleted my account!

by Smileygirl86 on 11/21/2009 8:19:24 AM

freeky... :O

by trekkie73 on 11/21/2009 1:10:36 AM

MODMODMODMOD!! ok so lately these random people have been texting/calling me and i have no idea who they are! they don't tell me and its really scaring me... one guy texted asking me to sent a picture of myself... what should i do? this is really creeping me out!!!
Thanks!

Dont respond to any of them Those are creepy texts and they dont deserve any responses. Idk how they got your number though and it if get really bad then i suggest you tell your parents and see if they can help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.