AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stylistas can up their school wardrobe with a $50 gift card from East & Lo! http://t.co/th1Dz2WKWw

1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

COMMENTS

This guy's creeping on my Facebook

On Facebook, I got friend requested by this boy I don't know. I checked out his profile. He was 18 and lived in a nearby...

MOD MOD MOD! I need help. I can't take it anymore! There's this girl in the group im with, and she gets super jealous and mad at me for the dumbest things. Every time i do something with her best friend she can't find out otherwise she will ignore me and be super rude and it makes me feel horrible!! I can't tell my bff cause she is also bff's with her and would tell her, which would only make it worse. Idk what to do anymore... but shes making my best friend hate me too

hey girl! How about the three of you try doing something all together? Maybe even inviting one more girl along to make it a solid 4?  It sounds like she's just really jealous because she's feeling left out.
Megan R.

by fastpitchlove<3 on 3/1/2010 7:35:00 PM

mod mod mod mod I recently got a facebook. In order for me to get one my mom has to know my password. Well she tells me when she goes on and like who was online and everyhthing. It seems like she goes on a lot. I dont want her to? Is there a way I can tell her without getting it takin away?

Hey doll!  Just ask your mom, in a respectful tone and way, to lessen the amount of times she logs on under your account.  Let her know that you understand that she wants you to be safe while you're on the web but you'd like for her to trust you and only check periodically.

tyler j.

by umbrella101 on 12/29/2009 2:23:28 PM

Hey girls! Tired of waiting for MOD to get to you? Well, post on my profile and I'll try the best I can to answer the question! post HELP NOW at the beginning if it's super important and ill try to answer it sooner!

by choc_o_holic on 12/28/2009 6:14:43 PM

ya my bff is in the same sitch but she told him their friendship was more important 2 her than goin out and theyre like this now ll

by smilebunny on 12/25/2009 1:11:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODDDDD!!
I'm only in 7th grade. One of my Best Guy friends likes me ALOT. I thought he was over me so yesterday I talked to him and joked around. My friends said I was flirting with him! I didn't mean to be! Someone told me that he was going to ask me out today! I've never had a boyfriend before and the idea scares me. It would kill me if he though that I was leading him on!

Hey girl! Well, you obviously don't like him as a bf, so just tell him how you feel. Tell him you like being friends with him, but you don't think you want a bf right now.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by chabbit on 12/19/2009 7:19:03 AM

What does mod mean?

Hey girl! Mod means moderator! If you ever need a question answered or need a little advice, post MOD somewhere in your comment. The mods (girls who work at GL) will get back to you ASAP with some tips!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by greekgrl419 on 12/17/2009 4:04:02 PM

Ok i was dating this guy and he told me he loved me and i love him. we had to break up because my parents said i had to. i want to text him all the time but i don't want him to think i still like him. my parents told me i could date right after (the guy) said he does not like me anymore. i did not text him for a long time then he sent me a text askind if i was mad. i said i am just sad. he said the only reason y he does not want to date anymore is because we have too much of an age difference. we r only 2 years apart. i think the only reason y he does not want to date is because he wants him to look good. he does not want anyone to make fun of him. i REALLY still like him. help me . PLEASE PLEASE

Hey girl! I'm so sorry, it sounds like this guy is not going to budge and change his mind about dating.  He's not worth your time if he isn't going to mutually like you back.  Try hanging out and flirtin with new guys!
Megan R.

by paigeklove on 12/15/2009 7:44:46 PM

I really like this boy at my school, me and best mate always talk to him but he likes my best friend ? he said he wouldn't go out with me because he doesn't want us to fall out, but i r eally like him, and i don't know what to do, shall i tell him ?

by babyy97 on 12/15/2009 2:16:07 PM

Hey, girls!!!
Do you LOVE Taylor Swift and her music? Want to stay up-to-date on new albums and Taylor news? Then this is the club for you!
We have people working with music, news, Taylor personal, polls, Taylor fashion, gossip, and more!
ur name, age, favorite Taylor Swift song and how much you LOVE Tay-Tay!
ift song, Why you want the job and Age. I will try to get back to you ASAP!!!

Check out my personal profile Quince_playa!!!

by Club of T-Swift on 12/15/2009 8:52:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HELP! How do I hint a guy I like that I like him over texting? And what do I talk about with him?

Hey chica, you can send him little flirty messages like "What's up cutie?" You can text about anything. Ask him how his week has been, talk about his fave things and what his plans are for xmas. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by meliss1212 on 12/13/2009 1:13:55 PM

OK so what you need to do is go into the settings then you do Privacy in the box there then go Block People and then bye bye to the weirdo!!!!!

hop it works good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by emcharsim on 12/9/2009 1:26:07 PM

Umm HELP PLEASE!!
Theres this guy that Seems to Be following me on my way home to school it creeps me out i always ride my bike and take keys but i still dont feel safe i usually walk home with my sister but my brother wont Even help us :/ it scares us alot he sometimes knocks on our door what can i do! Frown

by Unicorn57 on 12/7/2009 5:18:23 PM

MOD Please answer, There is a guy from school named chase. I don't "HATE" him but he always creeps me out. He is in love with me and I'm wondering if he will ever get over the fact that i don't like him. I had a boyfriend and he knew i did, but wen we broke up chase would always ask me who i like. He would text me what my top 5 boys are and even sends me emails asking me. At school we had a formal dinner for graduating grade 8. In the dances that we change partners he would always be next to me and even at the end of some dances who ever you land on, you have to foxtrot with. It happened to be Chase 3 times in a row. In the holidays he wanted to com over to my house. I said no of course and I told him to go away but he wont listen. He butts into my convos and thinks its okay to stalk me. WHAT DO I DO???????

Hey girl! He probably just really likes you but keep trying to keep your space from him. Try to not pay attention to him and just keep doing your own thing. If it gets to be really bad try telling him to back off and leave you alone. You can do it nicely where he gets the hint!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by Clawdeea on 12/6/2009 9:35:19 PM

thanx mod!!! i am laughn wit joy rite nw i m so happy

No problem sweetie!

XO

Sammy d.

by Julianna32899 on 12/4/2009 6:16:59 PM

MOD
I love my guy friend, and i think he hearts me. we txt, he calls me his home dawg and asked (mom ndadn) me out to breakfast. i gave him a gift he said i was great. Anyway, lastnite i gt a txt that said. RATE ME AS A FRIEND 1-5 5 BEING: AMAZING. I DROPPED A LOVE HINT AND SAID: u r a 10000. he said: u r a 600000! does he really like me? my other q is: how do i flirt?

Hey girl!

It sounds like this boy likes you Wink And it sounds like a lot of fun! Keep being you - that's the best way to flirt!

Have fun!

XO

Sammy

Sammy d.

by Julianna32899 on 12/4/2009 5:57:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I am totally head over heels for this guy. I today he asked me for my phone number! I was happy, excited, and scared all at the same time? Is that normal? I had a crush on him AND THEN became his friend. We've been talking a lot and am really excited. What do I do? I didn't give him my number because he e-mailed me asking (so I don't have to answer right away, right?) How do I respond?
-Thank you! Smile

hey babes, I would wait a day then give it to him. He obviously is interested in you otherwise he wouldnt ask for your number! I would keep trying to talk to him as much as possible and see how things go. xo JANA

jana k.

by littlemissbunneh on 12/3/2009 9:13:45 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i really really like this guy.... but there is a problem when i dont talk to him im really sad until i talk to him again and we talk on facebook for like hours... and when i went to the same school as him we always were like hanging out and talking... do u think i like him to much???

Hey girl, not at all. It's natural to act that way when you like a guy. Try to establish a friendship and go from there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sweetlyssie13 on 12/2/2009 9:07:22 PM

I would say delete that email and create a new one so he can't bother you any more

by xo3erinjb3xo on 12/2/2009 8:58:44 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!
A while ago i made out with my neighbor. I asked him if he really liked me and he said no. I was heart broken, but for some reason i still like him. Now I am tutoring him every night to help him raise his grades. We mostly talk instead of learn and i like him even more now. Should i continue our relationship ever further or just move on?

Hey girl! I wouldn't make a huge move yet...maybe you guys should hang out as friends first. You could tell him that you like him and see how it goes.
Eryn G.

by heygirlhey44 on 12/2/2009 1:53:27 PM

**************MOD************** My Hair gets tangled all the time. Have any options about how I can kepp it from getting tangled and how to fix the tangels

Hey girl! Try spraying in some leave-in conditioner or detangler in your tresses when you hop out of the shower. Comb it through and go about styling it as usual. You might find it helps get through the tangles a little!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by lulu2233 on 11/29/2009 10:43:32 PM

What does a flirt do exactly?I'm so confused of how people share their feelings without saying anything and then all of a sudden start to like each other! HELP please! Smile

Yeah, it's confusing all right. A flirt jokes around, acts silly, and the boy in question does the same. What can I say, relationships are confusing. When you meet the right guy, you'll know how to behave. I guarantee it.

Miliana B.

by Rossi72 on 11/29/2009 11:42:35 AM

***MOD***
my friend keeps telling me to add one of her friends on facebook to my friends list. the problem is i don't even know them she talks about her a lot and says shell send me hilarios stuff but i just don't know what i should do help me

Well if you dont know the girl, then maybe you should meet her before you add her. So if your friends introduces you two in person, then you will know her before you add her on facebook. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by stylequeen54 on 11/28/2009 9:42:41 PM

CAITLIN!
Thanks so much for the advice!
Laughing
It worked!
He actually replied.
Thanks again!

by ru4c3r3al on 11/28/2009 5:28:34 PM

OMG I HOPE UR OKAY BC THAT IS SOOOO SCARY THAT SUCKS I WOULD LISTEN TOO THE GL PPL im soooo sorry!

by ricanchica123 on 11/28/2009 12:16:09 PM

I'll try that. Thanks for the advice Caitlin! (:

by ru4c3r3al on 11/27/2009 7:46:59 PM

MOD!!
theres this game on facebook called Yoville and i was on it one day and this kid asked me how old i am of course i lied becuz idk him..i asked him how old he was and he said old enough to get me pregnent..i got rele scared and tld my closest guy friend...now im afraid that the guy on yoville is lookin at my profile..what should i do? =/

Hey babe,

Make your profile secure so only people that you're friends with can look at it. You can change it in your settings. And avoid talking to people you don't know - just ignore them!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by sweetlilme123 on 11/27/2009 7:09:46 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD~MOD
OR OTHER GIRLS
Ok so, I think this guy is super cute. I'm really picky, so it's kind of rare when I find a guy in my school that I think is cute. He's in 2 of my periods, lunch and gym, but I don't know him. I'm friends with him on facebook, only because I added him. I know of several people who I'm friends with that are in classes with him, but they aren't friends with him and they don't talk to him.
I've tried getting over him, but it's not working too well. I see him in lunch and gym and passing in the hallways all the time.
I'm really shy when it comes to people I don't know and I don't want it to be awkward and just go up and say hi. I wish I knew him better, but I don't know how to get to know him better. I really wish I knew if he noticed me too.
Please Help?
Thanks so much!
~Ru4c3r3aL

Hey girl,

How about you send him a friendly Facebook message asking what he's up to this weekend? This way it doesn't have to be face to face or awkward. Once you guys are friendly in FB talk to him in person.
Caitlin R.

by ru4c3r3al on 11/27/2009 4:28:19 PM

hey we'v all been there. Delete all things and ignore him.

by meggzzie24 on 11/26/2009 7:47:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok so i have a problem with my bgf. we have been best friends for 11 years and he has liked me for the last 6-7. im a frehman in h.s. he asked me to hc so we went together. people asked if it was as friends or as bf gf and i dont know wat to say!! i dont know if he still likes me and now im starting to think i like him.... i dont know wat to do!!! im 99% sure i like him but it would completely make our friendship akward for a little if he didnt like me back....
please help me!

Hey girl, just try flirting a bit. It'll give you a clear hint where he's at without you saying exactly where you are.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkvbgirl on 11/25/2009 10:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I need help!!!! Ok here's the thing. First I think my Bff is dating guys online. She's dating someone on one of those avitar type games. She told me she was dating someone but it was nothing. I'm not so sure though. I don't want something bad to happen to her, but I don't know how to really tell her it's dangerous and that she should listen to me and not go on those anymore. Help!! Also I have this other friend. She's one of those people who starts drama and stuff and I don't like her much. She threatened to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago and now is going to a councilor. I thought that would be it but it wasn't. Now she makes this huge deal about it. I don't know if she was serious about it or what. I've been really depressed lately and having her mope and complain about being depressed isn't helping. I told her how I felt and she just yelled at me and said that I wasn't depressed. I really don't want to be her friend but I don't want her to start rumors about me. Also this same friend has told me that me and my BFF look like ---. I don't think we do and it really hurts when she tells me this because she blames it on my BFF. If I tell her I'm not her friend I'm worried she'll spread this around the school. Please help me!!!! So sorry this is so long but I had to tell someone. Thanks for listening and please help.

Hey girl, what your one friend is doing could be way dangerous. Tell her straight up to be careful when she's online. There are a lot of creepers (check out this Girl Talk we just wrote on 'em: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/11/19/creep-on-facebook.aspx) out there and it's way important she NEVER give out private info. As for friend 2? Don't tell her you're not her friend, but distance yourself. Be polite. She needs your support but if she's going to bring you down too, you def don't need her being a bestie.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Wolf Luver on 11/25/2009 8:53:08 PM

wow he sounds like a stocker

by evalinajb on 11/25/2009 7:26:16 PM

hey girls!
come check out and join christiangirlsclub! a place for all things christian and great advice!!

hope to see you there!

xoxo

by christiangirlsclub on 11/25/2009 4:27:21 PM

There was a girl in facebook the other day that goes to my school..well i was talking to one of my friends and she totally went off bcuz i said that i love him (only as friends tho...thats what everyone says in my skool) and she said all these mean things and he deleted the convo. but she still went off on me on IM finally i decided just to delete her and i did...now she never bothers me anymoreSmile

by peeoe on 11/25/2009 10:28:35 AM

that iz so weird, thiz iz what i would do deleted him as a friend and block him and whatever messages he sends to u dont read them just delete them that should help lolSmile

by coolgirl43 on 11/25/2009 8:44:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD.
my friend's boyfriend is a real jerk, he's immature, he doesn't know how to treat my friend right and he teases me a lot in a mean way. and he even messaged her that he doesn't want to couple with her anymore! she cried and i told her to ask why to her boyfriend. and now her boyfriend said he was joking! i thought it was sooo mean and he doesn't deserve her! i told her that, but she still loves him even though her boyfriend doesn't seem to care! and her boyfriend acts like he's doing nothing wrong. it just makes me mad how hurt she is because of him. help me how to make her see that he's wrong for her

Hey girl! Unfortunately you can't make her see that he's wrong for her. That's something she has to figure out on her own and you telling her that is just going to make her mad at you. Just try to support her and remind her that she doesn't need to be hurt as much as she is because of a guy. And that there are plenty of guys out there who would never hurt her or make her cry. Good luck!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by nrlainftn on 11/25/2009 6:42:47 AM

Wow... That must be scary! But u can always block him, and maybe make another facebook page. (Just tell your friends though...)
Good luck! Hang in there!

by Lily1O1 on 11/24/2009 6:11:15 PM

***********MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!******** THIS IS A dumb question but i want to no why. why don't guys like me? im nice very talented lovein hav a big heart and i no i m pretty.. i just dont get it why don't they like me????

Hey girl! They may just be intimidated by you! It's an awkward age to tell someone you like them and they might not have the courage yet. Try talking and getting to know one lucky guy! You will be able to gauge their reactions!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by glgirlfriend on 11/24/2009 4:51:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
THIS IS A dumb question but i want to noe why.
why don't guys like me? im nice very talented lovein hav a big heart and hav big dreams i jux dont get it why don't they like me????

by musicgirl20 on 11/23/2009 4:58:40 PM

My dad doesnt let me have a face book because he doesnt want this stuff happeneing to me. i love him for that. but i do kinda want to have a face book though. so i am kind of made at him. should i make one anyway?

by LeBronJamesLover on 11/23/2009 4:45:31 PM

MOD***MOD***MOD
Okay so i like 3 different guys. One of them has already said no to me but i can't get over him. Another had asked me out in the very first week of school but since i didn't really know him i told him no but now i really, really like him. more than the other 2 guys. the last one i have known for a while so i'm pretty sure he would say no to me if i asked him out, but i still like him. What should i do about these 3 guys? should i tell the one i really, really like that i like him. this stresses me out sometimes. sorry it's long would love your help.
Chesapeake

I would definitely tell the guy you really really like that you like him. And forget about those other guys if he says he really really likes you back. It's hard to find just one good guy, and it sounds like he's awesome!

xoxo

Liz
Liz L.

by dancing4ever1997 on 11/23/2009 3:51:37 PM

I had a guy take a picture of my profile picture and he ended up making a fake myspace profile of me , or at least thats what i heard. It was so scary at the time

by Maddyrox92 on 11/23/2009 3:28:18 PM

thats creepy try blocking him
and make sure u dont tell him anything
not even like ur fav. color ppl like him r messed up he could do something 2 u

by lilmssunshine on 11/23/2009 9:03:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!

thanks with my prob. im 99% sure i like him but it would completely make our friendship akward for a little if he didnt like me back....

by pinkvbgirl on 11/23/2009 12:28:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok so i have a problem with my bgf. we have been best friends for 11 years and he has liked me for the last 6-7. im a frehman in h.s. he asked me to hc so we went together. people asked if it was as friends or as bf gf and i dont know wat to say!! i dont know if he still likes me and now im starting to think i like him.... i dont know wat to do!!! please help me! thanks courtney

Hey girl! You should decide how you feel first. You will be better able to decide what to do next that way. If it turns out you do, you can choose whether or not you want to go for it and try talking to him about dating each other!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by pinkvbgirl on 11/23/2009 12:00:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! this might be a dumb question but i need help I bROKE WITH MY BF LIKE 2-3 WEEKS AGO and i still like him i dont want to like him anymore cuz i want to move on wit my life and to jux not worry bout him anymore. how can i get over him??nand not feel guilty for breaking up with him?? THANKS TO WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS!

Hey girl! You might just need some recover time. It's important for both of you to try to get over it so try to do your own thing and not worry too much. You'll find something to occupy your thoughts!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by mayte411 on 11/22/2009 10:58:47 PM

mod... we did the musical mulan jr for our school play, and this one guy got the part of captain shang. he did a really great job, and now i am starting to have a crush on him. after the last preformance on friday, i went up to him and said "good job matt" and hugged him. he looked at me for a couple of seconds and then waved kinda akwardly. was that the right thing to do?

Hey girl!  It may have been kinda bold, but I think it was great that you congratulated him on his performance.  It might have just caught him off guard a bit, but try to talk to him again and see how things go.  Good luck, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by dramagirl31 on 11/22/2009 6:58:26 PM

thanks MOD!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

by alixpoth on 11/22/2009 5:56:31 PM

MOD should i be worried with my 1st and last name as a username???

Hey girl!  I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as you don't give away any other personal info (like where you live, where you go to school, etc.)  But if you aren't comfortable with it, you can always create a new account with a new usename.  best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by christiangirlsclub on 11/22/2009 5:41:14 PM

MOD MOD i think it was this website, but i cant exactly remember... but if it waas this website, can i change it?

hey girl!  If it was this site, you can always make a new account with a different username.  best, Kristen <3

Kristen Y.

by christiangirlsclub on 11/22/2009 5:18:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD help! on a website, i put my first and last name as a user name without thinking it over. now im really freaked out someone will find me or stalk me. do i have anything to worry about? Please help! im scared ):

Hey girly, see if you can change your username on the website. Which website was it?

Lynae P.

by christiangirlsclub on 11/22/2009 4:04:21 PM

MOD omg this guy i LOVE (but i wouldn't tell anyone.. he's to important) just asked my best friend out and she said no... Is it normal to be really sad and mad? what can I do to stop freaking out?

Hey girl, yep that's completely normal. You're human, you're supposed to get mad and sad. The way to stop freaking out is to figure out why you're freaking out. Is it because he asked your friend out instead of you or because you think your friend missed out on a great guy? Smile

Lynae P.

by mini_girl on 11/22/2009 3:56:32 PM

Completely agree with Caitlin!!!!!! You need something to ditch this guy, and fast. Lots of Luck!!!!!!

by hbpear on 11/22/2009 8:06:08 AM

*MOD* MOD MOD mod

i think u shoud report him :Smile

by sans11 on 11/22/2009 12:34:43 AM

ultra creepy!! and for lovelind, if he flirts w/ u he might like u but if he is also looking at different girls nothing wat so ever but if not he could like u but it is a bit fuzzy

by yodelle10 on 11/21/2009 11:47:13 PM

eww that is so freeeky that would creep me out.
i need advice!!!!!!!!i have a best guy friend and i llike him and im pretty sure he likes me 2. my friend told him he should ask me to the dance he said nah we are just friends,but he always flirts with me and everyone says we are good 2gether. he is natrually a perv but he is super funny he says he likes it when im a perv around him, but he is very respective of me and askmeif it is weird that he likes my bra... odd right? does he really like me???????? HELP? Smile

by lovelinds1 on 11/21/2009 10:09:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARLIER TODAY MY BEST GUY FRIEND ASKED ME OUT AND I SAID YES BECAUSE I DIDNT WANNA HURT HIM AND ALL MY FRIENDS SAID I SHOULD AND THEY SAID WE'D BE CUTE TOGETHER SO I SAID YES. THEN THIS LATE AFTERNOON I WAS TALKING TO HIM AND HE KEPT CALLING ME BEAUTIFUL AND STUFF! I WAS LIKE WE HAVENT GONE OUT FOPR EVEN A DAY!!!!!!!!!! I BROKE UP WITH HIM BC I REALIZED I REALLY DONT LIKE HIM AND I REALLY LIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW THATS REALLY REALLY MEAN BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW EVERYONES YELLIN AT ME AND BEIN ALL LIKE "WHY DID U DO THAT U B****!!!!!?????" BUT I DONT KNOW I WASNT THINKIGN NOW I FEEL HORRIBLE AND IM CRYING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE MOD HELP IM CLUELESS AND SAD AND HATED AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica, you don't have to cry. You're human, you made a mistake like everyone does, so no worries. Try apologizing to the guy to let him know you didn't mean to hurt his feelings. Let him know you weren't thinking at the time and wasn't trying to be rude. Cheer up girly, forget about the other people and just talk to him.  Smile

Lynae P.

by Summerinski ♥ on 11/21/2009 10:02:47 PM

modmod is it ok to have close friends online?? i kno it might b weird.but iluv them!! is this ok?:O

Hey chica, it's okay as long as you've met them in person before or know that they are who they really say they are. You have to be really careful online, so as long as you know them and don't share too much info, you're fine. Smile

Lynae P.

by IzZy <3 on 11/21/2009 9:53:14 PM

Ya you should block him!! There are some wierd people out there!! Wanna be friends? Add me!!! (:

by elliot88 on 11/21/2009 4:30:00 PM

omg i wud tell all my friends that im making a mew email n do that so he cant find out ur hew 1. wat a creep!

hey, wanna join a club?
need advice?
well cum 2 my profile n ask for anything.
but any comments r welcome even if u dont neew those things!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by annarose4ever on 11/21/2009 3:46:29 PM

MOD: Hello! i have two questions.
First, what are 'friends with benifits?"
Also, I have this friend who has been doing something really annoying. Over the past year, she had been very moody. When i am with her she acts like she doesnt want to be with me. When i branch off to other people she is suddenly caalling me to see if i want to hang out. If i hand out with her for a while, she will once again act asthough she had better things to do then to be with me! if she doesnt want to be my friend, that's fine. But she makes me feel that she only wants me when i am not there.
Thankyou! have a good day.

Hey girl! Friends with benefits are friends who also kiss and stuff. You should tell your friend how you feel and then figure everything out.

Eryn G.

by C_B_Mia on 11/21/2009 3:33:23 PM

what a weirdo!

by dachshundluver on 11/21/2009 2:49:22 PM

MOD MOD
ok so i might move this spring or summer and i really like this guy. we've been friends for about a year now and i was thinking on telling him i like him the last time i see him just to get it off my back and to let him know. should i? please and thanks

Hey babe! I think if you like him, you should let him know unless you think that will ruin your friendship with him.
Megan R.

by rupertgrint014 on 11/21/2009 12:30:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
I need boy help!!!!!! There is this guy who likes me and he is very smart, short (he is a foot shorter than me), he likes me, and I kinda not really like him. I think he is afriad to ask me out bcause I might say no, and I think I might. And I sit next to him in homeroom!!! I don`t know what to do!!!!!

Hey babe! this doesn't mean you have to be mean to him, but you could gently let him know you like him only as a friend. You think he's great to chat and hang out with, but only want friendship out of it.  This way you won't hurt his feelings Smile
Megan R.

by liliy97 on 11/21/2009 11:25:50 AM

Whoa that's creepy uh I don't know, block him? I wish I had a facebook account but I can't bcuz my parents think I might commit suicide like that other girl if someone bothers me.

by Thepartydontstarttilliwalkin on 11/21/2009 11:18:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well, I'm going to see New Moon today, with my BFF and 2 of her friends. 'shes gonna see it for her bday, and she tried calling me to invite me to it, but i wasn't home, so her mom said to invite 2 other girls, so she did. she's only allowed to invite 2 girls. She told me to meet her at the theater, but my mom said she'd rather her mom pick me up or her pick us up. And the other woman can drive us home, but i don't think it's gonna happen.My mom asked me if i wanted to take her to see it tomorrow morning, so i called and asked and she said that she couldn't cuz she was going today and she isn't allowed to go to the movies without her own mom there (we were gonna go alone). She doesn't know the theater or the time(her mom knows) and her mom isn't home from work yet. Please help!

Hey babe, the good thing is that you and your friend know that you would have gone together if you could have.  You both can see the movie still! Try asking other friends to see it with you, and you could invite her over your house for a movie-night in and do your nails and pamper yourselves to celebrate her bday!
Megan R.

by lyragold2 on 11/21/2009 10:59:48 AM

Wow! That's really creepy! I would make up a new name, maybe with your nickname (like if you are Roseann Smith, change it to Rose Smith) so he'd be thrown off track. Just be sure to inform all of your friends about the change!!!!

by pointeprincess on 11/21/2009 10:42:15 AM

MOD!
what do you think it means when your ex BF is always trying to embarrass you and always claims that your flirting with other guys?

Hey girl, it may mean he still has feelings for you.  Or he still feels a little possessive of you.  It's not fair for him to limit you or hold you back.  Try to avoid him and good for you for moving on!
Megan R.

by rightfield1 on 11/21/2009 9:23:11 AM

Same thing happened on a youtube account of mine. Luckily, I'm smart and I deleted my account!

by Smileygirl86 on 11/21/2009 8:19:24 AM

freeky... :O

by trekkie73 on 11/21/2009 1:10:36 AM

MODMODMODMOD!! ok so lately these random people have been texting/calling me and i have no idea who they are! they don't tell me and its really scaring me... one guy texted asking me to sent a picture of myself... what should i do? this is really creeping me out!!!
Thanks!

Dont respond to any of them Those are creepy texts and they dont deserve any responses. Idk how they got your number though and it if get really bad then i suggest you tell your parents and see if they can help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by peacelovechrist23 on 11/20/2009 11:48:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! My crush and I get along great! I asked him if he wanted to see a movie sometime and he said he's busy for the next to weeks. I think he means he does though. The thing is, I'm perfectly fine talking to him on Facebook, but at school I get really nervous around him! I can't get the courage to go over and talk to him at school. How can I solve this problem?! Please and thanks!

I think the only thing that will improve your confidence is to find something you have in common to talk about. Once you do that you'll be able to talk to him easier and not be as nervous. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Bookworm :) on 11/20/2009 11:42:32 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hello MOD! I'm really having a hard time @ school. I'm sick of people making fun of me, and I'm sick of everyone acting so immature (I'm in 8th). I just feel like SCREAMING half the time. I don't like going to school anymore. I don't really even have friends. I really wanna change schools or something, but my parents will never go for it. In 5th grade, the same thing happened, and so for 6th grade I got to change schools. But now, (especially not even in the middle of the year) I doubt my parents'll let me. But EVERYONE is so mean and catty and acts like "We're in 8th grade, we're so cool! And hey, since you talk fast and have a lisp, and you walk too fast, let's laugh at you!" I hate it. NO ONE likes me. And now I've got this up-yours attitude 'cause I'm so bitter all the time, and so angry. I just feel so helpless. What should I do?

I suggest you talk to the school counselor to see if they can help. Also you should work on how youre so bitter. If you stop that youll be more optimistic about your situation and you can start to make friends. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by BeatleMania9909 on 11/20/2009 11:28:37 PM

Omg been there it suxs and very scary I would hate going to check it email myspace facebook and twitted stalking me on all of them because he knew my name

by Music lover 4eva on 11/20/2009 11:22:20 PM

Mod
On my myspace my crush added me and things are acword between us and what should we talk about so we canstart a convo

Talk about similar interests. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Music lover 4eva on 11/20/2009 11:14:18 PM

I have this guy friend but I think I have a crush on him. I mean we act differently to each other than any of my other guy friends. For example, we always give each other hugs, he puts his arms around me, I put my head on his shoulder, he always compliments me on how pretty I am, and he lets me wear his jackets/hats. And about 2 hrs ago(at 9:35pm) he called me and told me to look out my window and he was standing out there. He asked if I could go outside and I said sure and went outside with him. We hugged each other and hung out together for 30 minutes because he had to go to Fl the next day, and wont be back until a week later. I honestly think Im in love with him because I have had other crushes but I feel differently with him. I have known him since we were 10 and now were 14. Do u think I love him, and do u think he likes me back??

I think both of you two like each other. I suggest you try to start something with him (as in relationship) and see where things go from there. Just dont fall too hard (like love). You dont want to get hurt. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by justalilcrazy on 11/20/2009 11:02:22 PM

MODMODMODMOD
okay so why cant i attract a guy i like or at least a normal one for once?! it seems the only guys that like me are weirdos (no offense to them). My first question is how do de-attract these guyss? like what can i do to give them a clue at least with out saying anything?!
my second question is how can i attract guys i like? ugh for somereason im only shy around ppl i like like i could go up to any random person and say something. HELPP
thanks

If you like a guy, you need to amp up your flirting with specifically that guy. Also with guys that start to like you that you dont like, make sure they know that you just want to be friends. make it very clear. good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cutefusian00 on 11/20/2009 10:22:22 PM

OD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
How can you tell if a guy's messing with you for a laugh or really likes you?? Because I've been hurt before by a guy and his friends trying to get a laugh. But this guy i'm not sure about... Let me explain. So he used to dance last year at my studio and we automatically clicked, we would talk 24/7 we really liked each other even though he had a girlfriend. When they broke up he asked me out and I said yes, This was a Friday and by Sunday I had just had it he was way too creepy, so on Monday I had to leave early so I had my friend Brake up with him for me, there was no hard feelings though. We still talked, hugged and texted. But he stopped dancing in June. I diddn't see him all summer but we would text ALL DAY haha like I would stay up until like 4 am talking to him. Then in September I saw him and he just wasn't the same. I still like him a ton. And he always texts me saying how cute I am and how much he misses me and wants to hang out. I don't want to get hurt. He has a gf and I know he's a player. Should I still be friends with him?? Help!!!
Thanks a ton for your help
-blondedancer13 xoxo

If you've liked him before then maybe you should give him a chance (but not if he has a girlfriend). But if you do start to like him or date him, guard your heart from him if youre worried he's a player. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by blondedancer13 on 11/20/2009 10:00:26 PM

Aaaaahhh! Yikes, that's terrible! I got a Facebook, too! I hardly go on it though. Tong And also, since this is my first comment-

Lemme say this- why did I even join this site? IDK why... it's just not my lifestyle, I'm a goth... Tong

by sarcasticgoth on 11/20/2009 9:57:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey, theres this guy in one of my classes and i thinks hes really cute his friend says he likes me but im not sure if his friend is just joking. i dont really want to ask if he likes me because it might be ockward... what should i do?

I think you should flirt with him and have some fun. If you start flirting he might return the flirting. Have some fun! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by littlemissbrogan333 on 11/20/2009 9:41:56 PM

how do i put a question thingy for GL to answer?

by littlemissbrogan333 on 11/20/2009 9:37:47 PM

MOD!!
hey. i was wondering if i could have ur opinion on this. ok, so there's a long story to this...but to make it short and sweet..im a freshman and there's this senior who's my brothers friend and i actually like know him haha. we've been talking since like last year and we both really like eachother ( we've said love), but im not allowed to go out with him b.c my parents and bro wont let me :-(. he came up with this idea and asked me to be friends with benefits with him..and that when no one was home at my house i should call him to come over. what do you think about this? we're super comfortable with eachother too. i really love him. what's your opinion? should i say yes? thanks so much! <3

If he just wants to be friends with benefits then he might be using you. Sorry girl. I don't think you should let him into your house when no ones there. He just wants to hook up. If he loves you he should really want to date you and nothing less. To sum things up, do not be friends with benefits with you. It wont help your self esteem. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by fuzzylikeskibbl on 11/20/2009 8:50:25 PM

wow thats really weird! CALL THE COPS!!!! i was stalked once maybe he's doing this cus he likes u? or maybe hes just a stupid prankster tryin to scare u or hes a stalker

by Halloweenchick on 11/20/2009 8:29:16 PM

whoa! that's scary!! don't talk to him! whatever you do! he could be a weirdo!!!!

by Kristin95 on 11/20/2009 6:33:07 PM

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 11/20/2009 6:24:48 PM

Block him, tell your parents, and if nessacery, start a new Facebook page. If he starts to stalk you or do innappropriate things, tell a cop. Good job for standing up and not being silent!

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 11/20/2009 6:12:42 PM

if u've never met him don't talk to him!!!

by hit.the.surfs. on 11/20/2009 5:53:58 PM

Wow girl, thats tough.
i would efinetly take her advice!
hey girls comment on my profile!
I am trying to get 200 comments!!!!!!

by tang454 on 11/20/2009 5:53:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! ok soooo three years ago i moved into this house that im living in now and their is this rlly amazingly sweet nice awesome cute guy across the street we are rlly good friends and are always hanging out. Im like totally in love with him bbut i haven't told him yet cuz im afraid of what hes gonna say. he always has girlz fallowing him around its rlly annoying i try not to get jealous but i do im only 11 yrs old so if he did ask me out i couldnt date him. what do i do?? SOS!
-peaceluvhappiness1226

Hey babe,

If you can't date him anyway and you're not ready to risk it, it might be better to keep quiet about it for now. If you really can't take holding the secret to yourself anymore then go for it. He might feel the same way, even if you can't make it official yet.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by peaceluvhappiness1226 on 11/20/2009 5:30:48 PM

MOD~MOD I watched a movie last night with my uncle and there was an inappropiate scene and now I feel guity and embarrased of what I saw even though I know it's not my fault! Help please?

Hey babe,

It's totally okay - next time just make sure you know what you can expect from a movie before you sit down to watch it.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by rosepetal101 on 11/20/2009 5:23:00 PM

SmileCheck out Club Creativity!Smile

We're having a contest!!!

SmileAnyone can enter!Smile

CONTEST EXTENDED UNTIL 7pm TOMORROW!

TOPIC: MAGICAL CREATURES

SmileSearch Club Creativity or just click on my name!Smile

Club Creativity
~lasagna~
SmileCheck out Club Creativity!Smile

We're having a contest!!!

SmileAnyone can enter!Smile

CONTEST EXTENDED UNTIL 7pm TOMORROW!

TOPIC: MAGICAL CREATURES

SmileSearch Club Creativity or just click on my name!Smile

Club Creativity
~lasagna~

by Club Creativity on 11/20/2009 4:48:30 PM

I understand your problem, with that guy on facebook a long time, ago when I was twelve. (I'm 16 years old). I had this person stalking me over aol.

by sixteengirl93 on 11/20/2009 4:37:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have been dating this guy for a year and he asked me to have sex with him and i want to but i am scared of the risk what do i do

Hey girl! If you don't feel comfortable with it, then you shouldn't do anything. You might want to talk to your mom about sex before you decide to do it so that you know everything about it.

Eryn G.

by prinkelly on 11/20/2009 4:16:31 PM

My boyfreind asked me to make out with him but we only been dating for 4 days what do i do

by prinkelly on 11/20/2009 4:13:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD my boyfreind asked me to have sex what do i say

Hey girl! You don't have to have sex with him if you aren't ready. You should not do anything that you don't feel comfortable with.

Eryn G.

by prinkelly on 11/20/2009 4:11:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my boyfreind asked me to have sex and i am only twelve what do i do

Hey girl! You need to tell him that you aren't ready, sex is something that you should only do when you are comfortable. You don't have to do anything that you aren't ready for.

Eryn G.

by prinkelly on 11/20/2009 4:08:31 PM

block and report easy as that.

by kgirlpanda on 11/20/2009 3:46:29 PM

Are you sure this kid is 18? How do you know it's not a 22 yr. old stalker? Think about it...

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 11/20/2009 3:42:32 PM

Ew CREEPO!!!!! Do all the things Caitlin told you to do immediately!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND COMMENT!!!!!

by eckogirl567 on 11/20/2009 3:34:33 PM

hey girls if you have any problems that involve mental/emotional issues come check out my club.

by Club Talk It Out on 11/20/2009 3:26:15 PM

You can totally report him. He's probably some 40 year old loser living with his momSmile

by peacelovepuppies on 11/20/2009 3:16:55 PM

The internet if full of evil people.

by PicturePerfect on 11/20/2009 3:15:52 PM

MOOODD !
Hey !
School is really hard this year , and with the Swine Flu and everything going on it's really stressful . !!! I have 6 basketball practices a week and play on 3 teamss ! I don't want to gice up on Basketball , but i want good grades ! What should i do ?? thankss

Hey girl! You need to find a way to manage your time between school and basketball. Its ok to miss a few practices if you want to study for a test. You can always do a lot of your homework on weekends.

Eryn G.

by bballdoll on 11/20/2009 2:17:22 PM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
ok. my profile won't show and eryn g. said she didn't knw what was happening so i went to the confuzzled about ur profile thing and i found some answers so how long should i wait to get it back to normal. it just said u r being moderated one day and wouldn't let me see my profile visible. i didn't do anything and i am over thirteen and i started this profile a long time ago like last year. What should i do?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Hey girl! Maybe just wait a day or two and then check back on it.

Eryn G.

by winneconnerocks on 11/20/2009 1:58:55 PM

if he does it again call police or tell a trusted adult.

by winneconnerocks on 11/20/2009 1:05:34 PM

My sister and mom have friend requests like that all the time and they just click "ignore." So everytime u get a friend request from a person u don't know then click ignore.
**************************************************
MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
My profile won't work. it is unclicked on keep my pprofile, i am over 13, and i didn't do anything to make it do that i think. So what gives? Please help cause i have a person who needs to know something.

Hey girl! I am not sure whats going on with your profile, but you can check out the FAQ for profile answers.

Eryn G.

by winneconnerocks on 11/20/2009 1:04:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i just started going out with this guy whos like 2years and 5months older then me and hes a grade higher, for a while i thought he was being the best bf ever but then i waz talking 2 some of my friends that are in his grade and they told be about what he did with his ex and all of that and it kindof changed my mind alittle but he never acted as if he would do that, but last night he waz asking me stuff like "how far have you gotten with a guy" and "have you ever played the nervous game" but he'll act sooooo sweet and then do somthing like that....what do i do????

Hey girl! You might want to keep that info that they told you in the back of your mind, but you shouldn't judge him based on that because he might be different now. If he is talking about something that you don't want to do, you should just talk to him about it. Tell him that you don't feel comfortable and he should respect that.

Eryn G.

by russelsgirl on 11/20/2009 1:02:44 PM

woah

by bluemily on 11/20/2009 10:15:17 AM

I feel bad for u.I had some thing like that happen to me.After awhile he lift me alone.

by TeamEmmett1 on 11/20/2009 10:07:02 AM

Woah thats way creepy! That's never happen to me before, but my friend on myspace. She deleted her page (it was getting boring for her anyways) and made a facebook so now me and her talk all the time there Smile

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 11/20/2009 8:11:52 AM

I want a facebook account really bad.
MY dad says no because of drama and my safety but I would only accept requests from people that i know.
What should I do?

Hey Girly,

I totally get why your dad is concerned about facebook accounts. They can definitely cause drama amongst friends, and do bring up some safety issues...however, there are ways to secure your account and who can and cannot see it. Ask your dad if you could sit down with him and show him facebook's privacy settings. You can block your account so no one can even search for you, you can hide your pictures, and choose who is allowed to see your profile...you can even limit what parts they do see! They are tons of options to personalize your privacy. If he still doesn't go for it, wait a few months and try again!

claudia n.