1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: My Friend is Snooping!

My BFF reads my diary, even though it has a lock. I’ve already tried talking to her about it. Help, please! Wow! Busting into your diary...

my friend was coming over but her family plans changed, but she didnt call to rescedule i called to remind her to bring something and her mom tells me she cant make it and said she can come over saturday to sunday instead well its saturday 2 hours after the time she would be here and shes not here and there was no call i called twice to make see if she was on her way or forgot no answer i mean somthing could of happened and she could have a family emergency but i have a feeling i wont find out until i see her at school or church ugh its just really annoying because i feel stood up.......again

by kb20 on 1/2/2010 12:56:34 PM

My friend does almost the same thing, but she goes through all of the messages I send and receive, then she asks about something that was in one all innocently and pretends she didn't do it so i locked my phone. maybe try to keep it in a safe spot that is out of view and ony you know where it is =)

by luv2smile1394 on 12/3/2009 7:26:09 PM

Wow... not cool of her.

by Confessions_from_Luna on 12/1/2009 2:46:59 PM

Mod! Ive been feeling really bad about myself lately. my BFF is always saying how pretty she is and shell joke around that im ugly. even though shes joking sometimes it hurts. i asked her to stop and she got mad at me and said she wasnt doing anything. what should i do?

Hey chica, it's normal to feel a little down once in a while, but it's not okay to stay down. Remember that you are just as good as your bestie and anyone else. Try making a list of all the things you're good at. The list can include anything from being the world's best cereal maker to being a straight A student. And every morning, stand in fron of the mirror and recite the list to yourself. You'll feel much better and get your day off to a good start.Tell your BFF how you've been feeling lately, so maybe she'll understand how her jokes are affecting you. And don't be afraid to joke back too. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by rissa001 on 11/27/2009 9:03:09 PM

♥MOD♥ Please help me. One of my friends is copying me! I play guitar, she wants to play guitar. I start to writes songs, she writes songs. Everyclub I join she does too. I've asked her to stop but it's not like I have the right to tell her what she can and cannot do. Please help. She's supposed to be my best friend, not my wanna-be!
Thanks, Charlotte. ♫

Hey babe,

Explain to her that you like her for who she is, not for how much you have in common. she may not even realize she's doing it or that it's bothering you.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by musicjunkie007 on 11/27/2009 8:46:01 PM

Make a fake dairy and have the real one hidden.

by decemburr96 on 11/27/2009 5:38:18 PM

oh you should get one of those invisible ink diarys. I have one and I love it because you can only see it with a special light attached to it. I figured out it works on lamps too lol Tong Also I love mine because I just leave my diary there unlocked and the ink pen is in my purse and then my brother comes and opens it and hes like "where's all the secrets?" Its soo funny and if you friends open it they won't understand at all!

by emsha81 on 11/27/2009 3:25:41 PM

oops sorry i forgot to add MOD
MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

Hey girl, sounds like there's a lot of feelings tangled in this. What you need to do is be open with your friends: that way they have no reason to gossip about you. Share your markers and just ask they are returned. If they're not, then you have a valid reason not to lend them out next time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emygirl11 on 11/25/2009 5:53:10 PM

ugh, that can get so annoying at times. i have 2 friends and i told them i didn't wnt anyone to use my markers (i wasn't using it also) but ive forgotten the reason why so its like when i turned my back i found out that they had hidden it and were using it behind my back. and one insults me and since i don't like fighting i don't say a thing back and the other treats me like she’s a detective and I’m a witness to a crime if i ask to use or see something that's mine, but if someone else asks she'll give it to them straight away. then today in homeroom we were allowed to colour something so i brought my markers and let my other closest friends use it but didn't let hem since the period b4 that they were mean 2 me. they started saying i was stingy to people in front of me, but when she does dat to me,i don't say a thing, and when they asked me y i won't give them i said i didn't want to tell them since i'm not that open to people except 2 of my other close friends. anyways one eventually one told them (with my permission). i'm getting sick of it but since i'm in basically all their groups so i have to talk to them. the one who barely ever shares is like really stubborn so that gets annoying too. I don't know what to do. sorry it was so long

by emygirl11 on 11/25/2009 5:51:41 PM

you could get one of those GIRL TECH PASSWORD JOURNAL. it open with a password AND it only opens with your voice. if anyone new your password it still wont work. you should see the commercial.

by iluvmonkey120 on 11/25/2009 9:20:51 AM