10 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

14 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

15 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My friend is chewing tobacco!

There is this guy in my class who is kind of a friend. We text sometimes and earlier this week I heard he chews tobacco...

Someone in my family (I won't say who) who I really, really love and care about smokes cigarettes a lot. I told my mom about it and she talked to him for me, but he didn't listen to her. I know that technically since he's a grown-up he can make his own choices, but I really don't want to always have to worry about him. What should I do?

Hey! If you can, try to talk to them about it. Maybe you can be the one to help them. Keep trying and good luck! Smile

Haley W.

by lip_gloss12 on 8/12/2010 12:30:12 PM

my uncle died from doing drugs.........i hope that boy stops chewing and stays away from drugs

by emsubu on 3/1/2010 2:02:41 PM

tell him to chew gum my brother has ADD and when he gets stressed out we just have him chew on a piece of gum then he feels better.

by jinger13579 on 2/22/2010 4:14:58 PM

my uncle chews and he said it's a harder habbit to break then smoking because he's tried both and sucessfully quit smoking not chewing........... i'm starting to worry about him.........

by gwentrent on 1/23/2010 1:12:03 AM

thats so sad! yet i have that with one of my freinds.cept its marrawana. he got at school and was taken to The Academy. We've been trying to get him to stop but he wont becuase of the ohter boys he hangs out with Frown so i feel ya grl

by rebbecca12 on 1/14/2010 6:01:14 PM

how often does he chew tobacco? that's bad for him.

by sixteengirl93 on 12/27/2009 4:57:57 PM

yuck! chewing tobacco is bad for u!

by BeccaBear on 12/26/2009 8:28:31 PM

help!!
one of my bff recently told me shes been cutting herself(her wrist). i got so mad and lately i've been thinking about it alot. me and my other bff are the only ones who know and we dont know how to tell her to stop. she said she stopped but i dont belive her. it also seems like she does it for the stupidest things!!! wut should i do????

xoxo
verenice

by verenice<3 on 12/25/2009 10:02:56 PM

coment on my profile

by frenchfry on 12/25/2009 11:56:01 AM

my now ex bf smokes. he just dumped me today. im depressed and my new bf [who is sweet and cares about me A LOT!] took every sharp item away from me because im emo and i cut myself

by xXBeautiful_DisasterXx on 12/16/2009 5:53:05 PM