8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

9 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My friend is chewing tobacco!

There is this guy in my class who is kind of a friend. We text sometimes and earlier this week I heard he chews tobacco...

MOD
okay when i read this it made me cry it reminded me of my ex we wer so close before we went out we talked all the time and told eachother everything he told me that he stoped smoking weed and cigs but that was a lie he asked me out and i thot he stoped so i said yea i found out he still smokes both of those and even does heroen and he tells my best friend this and it makes her so mad because she was there when he told me he stopped we dont talk anymore and i swear he like hates me and also my best friends do dip and smoke weed (only guys) i telll them to stop but they wont listen i just want to cry i love my friends so much ive allredy told them this but they wont stop i think one of them does it to block out his past(he was sexually abused when he was younger but he didnt tell me his friend did) i love him so much and i want to still be friends with my ex but at a safe distance and i want to help my friend what should i do

Hey girl! There's not much you can do. Just warn them about the effects of what they are doing and tell them how sad it makes you.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by girlygirlxxo on 12/14/2009 9:32:49 PM

What a terrible habit. If I knew a guy who did that I would try to get him to stop. You can also get mouth cancer from doing that. Eww!

by luckykel on 12/14/2009 5:18:31 PM

Yuck! Get him to stop.

by WaffleAddict on 12/9/2009 10:01:30 PM

omg! that's sooooo sad! I feel for ya girl! lol check out my profile and comment

by Kristin95 on 12/7/2009 6:38:57 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
CHECK OUT THE REFURBISHED ALPHA COUNCIL! A NEW CLUB WITH A NICE TWIST: EACH POSITION ONLY GETS A TWO-WEEK TERM, SO SOMEONE ELSE GETS TO JOIN THE COUNCIL! YOU CAN BE A MAKEUP ARTIST, GUY EXPERT, FITNESS TRAINER, CONSULTANT, OR PERSONAL STYLIST!!! APPLY NOW! ALL POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! SEARCH: thealphacouncil! SHOULD BE THE FIRST RESULT!

by thealphacouncil on 12/5/2009 3:55:57 PM

I'm always worried about one of my friends. He moved here from the city about a year ago, and his he did some bad things in his past, and I'm always worried that he'll do those things again.

by ash_bash08 on 12/4/2009 7:14:41 PM

by thealphacouncil on 12/3/2009 5:17:13 PM

HEY GIRLS! i give super advice! come check out my profile and leave a question or something u need advice on. ill get back to u ASAP! my advice really works! --Anna

by Anna Beesley on 12/3/2009 12:31:17 PM

hey guys! chewing tabacco is sssssoooo
bad! never ever do that to yourself.
come and check out my profile, if you need any advice or had any questions.
thankz,
awsomepup10

by awsomepup10 on 12/2/2009 9:58:09 PM

I would tell someone right away!!!
hey girls comment on my profile pleez!
im trying to get 200 comments!
thanx!