12 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

13 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

14 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

My friend is chewing tobacco!

There is this guy in my class who is kind of a friend. We text sometimes and earlier this week I heard he chews tobacco...

i hope u get him some help quick, no one deserves 2 feel that way about themselves and make suffer because of the poor choices they're making because they don't know what 2 do. Frown Cry

by chomp2010 on 12/1/2009 7:21:26 PM

MOD
Okay, so I had some things on my Christmas list, but almost all of them I can't get. So now for Christmas I have socks, sweat pants from Areo, and a book. My mom says she wants to get me more, because my sister is getting a lot. What are some cool toys or things out there for a thirteen (well, I will be in Janurary) year-old girl?
Please and thanks!!

You could look through magazines to get some ideas of cool new toys that are out! If you like a certain TV show you could ask for a season of your fav show, or you could ask for a gift certificate to your favorite store.  Best Buy is also great, if you're looking for electronic toys or DVDs.
Megan R.

by samm213 on 12/1/2009 7:16:58 PM

i dont think anyone in my school chews now because the health teacher showed us pic of what could happen and it REALLLLLYYYYY freaked people out!!!!

by cool_birdie4 on 12/1/2009 6:59:13 PM

ouch thats bad news! but i kinda no how ya feel my dad has chewed tobacco as long as i can remember. I really want him to stop cause its gross and it can hurt his health. I'm really worried bout him but i don't tell him much and its hard to talk to him so i don't no how to tell him i want him to stop!
best wishes!=]
checkout my profile pleaze!

by allysonk294 on 12/1/2009 6:46:59 PM

everyone i know chews.
i dont like it though. tastes bad and made teeth look disgusting.

by have_a_heart on 12/1/2009 6:31:10 PM

that's sad and that's sort of like smoking it can get hard to quit

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/1/2009 6:28:37 PM

u should stop worrying even though u no it is not good for him sooner or later he will realize what is best for his self!!!

by cutehottie88 on 12/1/2009 6:22:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so i was just wodering if you kiss a guy does that mean that you are boyfriend/girlfriend with that guy now??? my parents won't let me date so does that mean that i can't kiss anybody either??? plaese answer!!! i just want your opinion!!
P.S. I can't talk to my parents about this either because we just aren't close. and it would just be weird.
Thanks!
Heart333

You don't have to be boyfriend/girlfriend in order to kiss someone, but usually if you end up kissing a guy shortly after he may ask you to be his gf if you both mutually like one another.

Megan R.

by heart333 on 12/1/2009 6:02:47 PM

I NEED SOMEONE TO BE MY WORKOUT BUDDY!!! id luv to share workout routines, songs, etc. i also really need some motivation(lol)!! i would like it if you updated your healthy you journal everyday but you dont have too. comment on my profile if you can be my work out buddy!!

by bichonmo123 on 12/1/2009 4:45:04 PM

MOD:
I straighten my hair every day, and i know it damages it. it looks fried! well, i saw a commerical for they instlyer. does it work? worth the money? and does it really not damage? and, any tips how not to get a regular straightner to do any damage? i tried spray, but it doesen't work. also my hair is wavy medium lenth/thick. whaddya think?

Hey love! Personally I've never tried instyler, but I do have a couple tips!  For each time you straighten, you don't have to do it every single day.  If you do it one day, you can wear a shower cap while you shower, and save the straightened look from the day before.  Sadly...the pricier straighteners are less damaging.  If you're willing to invest in a less-damaging straightener you could try going to Target or a beauty store like Ulta or Sephora.  They sell straighteners that are "safer", but remember all products that use heat aren't necessarily "healthy" for hair.

Megan R.