4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

My friend is chewing tobacco!

There is this guy in my class who is kind of a friend. We text sometimes and earlier this week I heard he chews tobacco...

Great that you care! I agree you can try and let him talk it out, but you may need outside help.

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 12/1/2009 4:09:33 PM

TELL HIM U LOVE HIM. SRY BOUT DA CAPS. IT IS LOCKED AND I CNT UNLOCK IT

by Julianna32899 on 12/1/2009 3:15:50 PM

Well ummm tell an adult! Eryn G.

by peacelovepuppies on 12/1/2009 3:07:18 PM

I agree with Jean Lee. There are kids in my classes that chew and it's gross, not to mention unhelathy! Just support him to the best of your abilities!

by Confessions_from_Luna on 12/1/2009 11:09:16 AM

same problem about my friends...cept its not tobacco...

by vana903 on 12/1/2009 8:35:41 AM

Woahh thats huge! But I agree with Jean Lee you should just show him u care and maybe help him out with his stresses or let him talk about his problems when he's so depressed.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment & please please please join club sfcfc, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/1/2009 8:07:28 AM

thats sad...comment on my pro!!

by godsgirl2u on 12/1/2009 7:30:08 AM

Some kids in my school chew tobacco. Then again we are in the deep south.
~~~MICKI~~~