AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

The 2010 Grammy Nominees: Who gets your vote?

The 2010 Grammy Nominations are out. Check out the nominees for the top categories and GL’s predictions!

You Belong With Me
You Belong With Me
Keri Hilson...I guess
You Belong with Me
Make it Mine
I gotta Feeling
When Love takes over
White Horse/Just a dream
White Horse
The Climb

by WaffleAddict on 7/30/2010 9:37:51 PM

really? GL no offence but ur being overly obsessed with taylor swift. There are waaaaay more artists out there. and MILEY CYRUS???? she has no talent! i mean im a fan of taylor and everything but how about some Pink and Beyonce?

by bloo on 2/1/2010 1:14:31 PM

MGMT should definently win best new artist. Their music is addictive! They are reallyy talented and are definently my favorite band right now, and have been for almost a year. They are beyond amazing. I cannot wait for their new album to drop!
Kids is pretty much the best song ever, and I think that should win as well.
Silversun Pickups isn't really a new band though...I've known about them for years, since their single "Lazy Eye" came out.

by musiclvr11p on 1/31/2010 6:34:45 PM

I think its nice that Taylor is up as a serious artist... I didn't like her before but recently I have found a new respect for her! Has anyone but me noticed that Lady Gaga is a bit werid? I think everyone else up for awards is great as well....2009 was an awesome year for music!!! Smile

by gigglemonster on 12/11/2009 7:28:13 PM

I personelly think this year was AWESOME for Music! SO many awesome songs! I hope that this years host is better than last years...

by gigglemonster on 12/10/2009 11:08:35 PM

taylor swift roxs!!!! in your face wednesday1408!!!!

by ddoglover123456 on 12/9/2009 4:08:49 PM

by silverpuppy1 on 12/9/2009 12:16:02 PM

i'm srry GL,but u think taylor should get so many awards?she's a great artist and all,but i think that some other ppl should get some of them.i'm getting tired of taylor.

by morgo1300 on 12/6/2009 9:15:33 PM

taylor totally deserves it. she is such a great country artist, and an awesome role model.

by AdrieH98 on 12/6/2009 4:08:05 PM

Best Female Vocal Country Performance
White Horse Taylor Swift

Best Country Song
White Horse Taylor Swift

Best Country Album
Fearless Taylor Swift

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
Decode Paramore

by superstar911 on 12/6/2009 11:13:41 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!