AN HOUR AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

The 2010 Grammy Nominees: Who gets your vote?

The 2010 Grammy Nominations are out. Check out the nominees for the top categories and GL’s predictions!

i can just sit back and listen to their album all the way through three times without once getting bored, and its very calming for when im stressed.

im so happy they got nominated (twice!), and if they dont win, i might cry. Smile

and i also love phoenix (1901!) and hope they win their category too. (the category they were nominated isnt up there, but i think is best alternative album)

and no offense to the person who picked these, but taylor swift for every nomination she got except one? serioiusly? and it seems like the person who wrote this just chose the most famous people up there and didnt look up and listen to all of the songs. a lot of the less famous people up there are a thousand times better than taylor swift or lady gaga. no offense to anyone, though. Smile

by missyrissy on 12/4/2009 10:50:42 PM

I think Decode for Twilight is WAY better than Miley Cyrus the climb. I dont like Miley's singing except for Party in the USA. So I think Decode should win!

Do you guys know which celeb will be featured in the February mag? just wondering.

by selenaFan97 on 12/4/2009 10:44:35 PM

i think taylor swift does deserve this. every one is saying, no, she won to many awards! she deserves this, she worked hard. and all those saying she doesnt, how would you like it if someone says you dont deseve what you worked hard for? or that you shouldnt be nominated for awards because you won too many?

by madx3forever on 12/4/2009 10:44:18 PM

Jai Ho will so win 4 best song 4 movie. it rox!

by SpartanGal11 on 12/4/2009 10:38:25 PM

oh and i think for dance song boom boom pow is a win cause i did an amazing hip hop dance to thatt (:

by winterlover1 on 12/4/2009 10:22:56 PM

i dont think harry p. will win i think up! will. the music in that is amazing and is in more of the movie than harry p. i adore t swizzle but she dosent deserve THAT many awards

by winterlover1 on 12/4/2009 10:20:54 PM

GO Harry Potter Smile

by yellow_mariah on 12/4/2009 9:49:24 PM

lady a's i run to you is 1000x better than taylor swift's white horse. and they are actually good in concert.

by kepchica on 12/4/2009 9:45:01 PM

MOD MOD Ok Taeler um I was just going to suggest to have a band fetured in ur magazine. I think it would be cool to have Tokio Hotel in the mag how they r awesome and also a germany band who has found fame in America that doesn't happen everyday... well thanx 4 hearing me out!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! We actually reviewed their album online, right here: But, I'm sure as popular as they are they will be in and out of the mag soon!

Taeler L.

by crazy-is-me on 12/4/2009 9:41:43 PM

MOD MOD Hey mod where do u go if u were to suggest something? I went to "contact us" but didn't know which one to go under...... or if I was even in the right spot to begin with if u guys have one.....can u pleas let me know?? THANX!!! Smile

Hey girl! You can send your suggestions to us mods! We can pass it along to the right peeps!

Taeler L.

by crazy-is-me on 12/4/2009 9:29:24 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).