Bridget M.

is modding

6 MINUTES AGO Whose holiday vid was better, @ArianaGrande's Santa Tell Me or @FifthHarmony's All I Want For Christmas? http://t.co/zTYoe8PNZP

AN HOUR AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

1 HOURS AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night this Fri! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

COMMENTS

The 2010 Grammy Nominees: Who gets your vote?

The 2010 Grammy Nominations are out. Check out the nominees for the top categories and GL’s predictions!

taylor swift is okay but i don't think she should win all of those things i mean think about it beyonce's vocals ARE waaaay better and Single Ladies totally should've been song of the year that song is awesome and the black eyed peas had some cool ones too

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/3/2009 8:50:26 PM

Taylor Swift is awesome, but I kinda hope that The Fray wins something...there is just so much feeling and emotion in their songs...you don't really notice it until you can relate, but once you understand what they are singing about, and understand the feeling in the songs, every line strikes a chord.

by WildSpirit9 on 12/3/2009 8:34:18 PM

RECORD OF THE YEAR: "You Belong With Me" Taylor Swift

ALBUM OF THE YEAR: "Fearless" Taylor Swift

SONG OF THE YEAR: "You Belong With Me" Taylor Swift

BEST NEW ARTIST: Keri Hilson

BEST FEMALE POP VOCAL: "Halo" Beyonce

BEST MALE POP VOCAL: "Make It Time" Jason Mraz

BEST POP BY DUO OR GROUP W/ VOCALS: "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas

BEST POP ALBUM: "All I Ever Wanted" Kelly Clarkson

BEST DANCE RECORDING: "Womanizer" Britney Spears

BEST FEMALE COUNTRY VOCAL: "White Horse" Taylor Swift

BEST COUNTRY SONG: "White Horse" Taylor Swift

BEST COUNTRY ALBUM: "Fearless" Taylor Swfit

BEST SOUNDTRACK ALBUM FOR MOTION PICTURE: "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince"

BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR MOTION PICTURE: "The Climb" Hannah Montana: The Movie Miley Cyrus

Most of mine are the same as GL's.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seaons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 12/3/2009 8:32:29 PM

i hope taylor swift wins a lot of them. i think this is her year. i mean she's won so much like at the vma's, cma's, ama's,...she's gotta win a grammy

by rupertgrint014 on 12/3/2009 8:10:48 PM

"Poker Face," Lady Gaga
"Just a Dream," Carrie Underwood
"I Run to You," Lady Antebellum
Defying Gravity, Keith Urban
Up
“Decode” (From Twilight), Paramore
those are my picks and i dont think taylor should wina ll those awards
she has enough from the CMA awards itself!
other people like lady gaga and lady antebellum and black eyed peas should be getting those awards!

by emsha81 on 12/3/2009 8:02:42 PM

I rly hope Silversun Pickups win! I luv the band! But Taylor swift shouldnt b nominated so much...i mean shes already won alot.

by ZenaERider on 12/3/2009 7:57:58 PM

anything taylor swift floats my boat she deserved those awards GO TAYLOR

by dance_or_die303 on 12/3/2009 7:56:56 PM

My Picks! (Some weren't even nominated)

Record of the Year- Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown

Album of the Year- Sick Puppies: Tri-polar

Song of the Year- Uncle Kracker: "Smile"

Best New Artist- Gloriana

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance- Pink: "Sober"

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance- Jason Mraz: "Make It Mine"

Best Pop Performance By A Duo or Group with
Vocals- Bon Jovi: "We Weren't Born to Follow"

Best Pop Album- Colbie Caillat: Breakthrough

Best Dance Recording- Lady Gaga: "Love Games"

Best Female Vocal Country Performance- Carrie Underwood: "Just a Dream"

Best Country Song- Kieth Urban: "Kiss a Girl"

Best Country Album- Taylor Swift: Fearless

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.- This Is It

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.- I don't really care...

by 24/7_daydreamer on 12/3/2009 7:51:08 PM

I LOVE Taylor Swift, but not so sure that I would vote her for EVERY award.

by grace2985 on 12/3/2009 7:42:06 PM

i agree with most of GL's picks and i def think Tay earned all these nominations and i just no she will win at least 2! she is so talented and has worked so hard for this and she truly deserves this, unlike some other celebrities. Go Taylor! You are so talented! <3<3<3

by iheartnickjobro on 12/3/2009 7:42:06 PM