4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

6 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

The 2010 Grammy Nominees: Who gets your vote?

The 2010 Grammy Nominations are out. Check out the nominees for the top categories and GL’s predictions!

You Belong With Me
Fearless
You Belong With Me
Keri Hilson...I guess
You Belong with Me
Make it Mine
I gotta Feeling
When Love takes over
White Horse/Just a dream
White Horse
Fearless
Up
The Climb

by WaffleAddict on 7/30/2010 9:37:51 PM

really? GL no offence but ur being overly obsessed with taylor swift. There are waaaaay more artists out there. and MILEY CYRUS???? she has no talent! i mean im a fan of taylor and everything but how about some Pink and Beyonce?

by bloo on 2/1/2010 1:14:31 PM

MGMT should definently win best new artist. Their music is addictive! They are reallyy talented and are definently my favorite band right now, and have been for almost a year. They are beyond amazing. I cannot wait for their new album to drop!
Kids is pretty much the best song ever, and I think that should win as well.
Silversun Pickups isn't really a new band though...I've known about them for years, since their single "Lazy Eye" came out.

by musiclvr11p on 1/31/2010 6:34:45 PM

I think its nice that Taylor is up as a serious artist... I didn't like her before but recently I have found a new respect for her! Has anyone but me noticed that Lady Gaga is a bit werid? I think everyone else up for awards is great as well....2009 was an awesome year for music!!! Smile

by gigglemonster on 12/11/2009 7:28:13 PM

I personelly think this year was AWESOME for Music! SO many awesome songs! I hope that this years host is better than last years...

by gigglemonster on 12/10/2009 11:08:35 PM

taylor swift roxs!!!! in your face wednesday1408!!!!

by ddoglover123456 on 12/9/2009 4:08:49 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT IS DA BOM!!!!! ;)

by silverpuppy1 on 12/9/2009 12:16:02 PM

i'm srry GL,but u think taylor should get so many awards?she's a great artist and all,but i think that some other ppl should get some of them.i'm getting tired of taylor.

by morgo1300 on 12/6/2009 9:15:33 PM

taylor totally deserves it. she is such a great country artist, and an awesome role model.

by AdrieH98 on 12/6/2009 4:08:05 PM

Best Female Vocal Country Performance
White Horse Taylor Swift

Best Country Song
White Horse Taylor Swift

Best Country Album
Fearless Taylor Swift

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
Up

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
Decode Paramore

by superstar911 on 12/6/2009 11:13:41 AM

I mean I don't hate Miley, but I think Springsteen should've won! The Wrestler is a really great song!

by softballbabe101 on 12/6/2009 9:07:55 AM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
SmileHEY chicas! come check out ClubDreamJournal!SmileSmile
Its a PLace to share dreams youve acomplished and dreams you have for the future and even ones you had last night!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile this is a new club sooooooo be the first to join! im found a VP and now i am looking for members and just other jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmile)SmileSmileSmile:
Come check it out!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and if u wanna check out my profile go on d00dleg4l18's page!!!!!!!

by clubdreamjournal on 12/5/2009 9:59:49 PM

SmileHEY chicas! come check out ClubDreamJournal!SmileSmile

by clubdreamjournal on 12/5/2009 9:59:41 PM

GO TAYLOR! I think she deserves all those awards because she works so hard and is so successful at her job!

by artsy1997 on 12/5/2009 4:23:04 PM

paramore decode is better than miley. there a great band.

by annalucero on 12/5/2009 3:34:42 PM

GO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by misssmiley on 12/5/2009 1:55:27 PM

Miley Cyrus sucks at singing ! Why would u nominate someone with no musical talent to win a grammy ! And whats with all he taylor swift niminations, shes good but their are others better : )

by AbercrombieQueenArtist on 12/5/2009 1:53:48 PM

I think taylor does deserve all of those awards because she has been so successful with her career and actually WORKS for it. I mean she writes all of her songs, shes very talented, and she thanks her fans and is very greatful for what she has. GO TAYLOR!

by Dance24/7 on 12/5/2009 1:42:30 PM

i love taylor to!!! go her!!!
for those of u who dont, imagine u bein taylor, and havin peopl say things (like what u said) and think bout how u would feel.
im so gald she won what she did!!!
misssmiley Smile

by misssmiley on 12/5/2009 1:32:19 PM

i hate taylor swift. she doesnt deserve any of those!

by shellyrae on 12/5/2009 12:07:18 PM

MGMT IS CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! AND THEIR SONG "KIDS" IS SOOOO ADDICTIVE!!!
i can just sit back and listen to their album all the way through three times without once getting bored, and its very calming for when im stressed.

im so happy they got nominated (twice!), and if they dont win, i might cry. Smile

and i also love phoenix (1901!) and hope they win their category too. (the category they were nominated isnt up there, but i think is best alternative album)

and no offense to the person who picked these, but taylor swift for every nomination she got except one? serioiusly? and it seems like the person who wrote this just chose the most famous people up there and didnt look up and listen to all of the songs. a lot of the less famous people up there are a thousand times better than taylor swift or lady gaga. no offense to anyone, though. Smile

by missyrissy on 12/4/2009 10:50:42 PM

I think Decode for Twilight is WAY better than Miley Cyrus the climb. I dont like Miley's singing except for Party in the USA. So I think Decode should win!

Also:

Modmodmod~

Do you guys know which celeb will be featured in the February mag? just wondering.

by selenaFan97 on 12/4/2009 10:44:35 PM

i think taylor swift does deserve this. every one is saying, no, she won to many awards! she deserves this, she worked hard. and all those saying she doesnt, how would you like it if someone says you dont deseve what you worked hard for? or that you shouldnt be nominated for awards because you won too many?

by madx3forever on 12/4/2009 10:44:18 PM

Jai Ho will so win 4 best song 4 movie. it rox!

by SpartanGal11 on 12/4/2009 10:38:25 PM

oh and i think for dance song boom boom pow is a win cause i did an amazing hip hop dance to thatt (:

by winterlover1 on 12/4/2009 10:22:56 PM

i dont think harry p. will win i think up! will. the music in that is amazing and is in more of the movie than harry p. i adore t swizzle but she dosent deserve THAT many awards

by winterlover1 on 12/4/2009 10:20:54 PM

GO Harry Potter Smile

by yellow_mariah on 12/4/2009 9:49:24 PM

lady a's i run to you is 1000x better than taylor swift's white horse. and they are actually good in concert.

by kepchica on 12/4/2009 9:45:01 PM

MOD MOD Ok Taeler um I was just going to suggest to have a band fetured in ur magazine. I think it would be cool to have Tokio Hotel in the mag how they r awesome and also a germany band who has found fame in America that doesn't happen everyday... well thanx 4 hearing me out!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! We actually reviewed their album online, right here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/10/20/Tokio-Hotel-Humanoid.aspx. But, I'm sure as popular as they are they will be in and out of the mag soon!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by crazy-is-me on 12/4/2009 9:41:43 PM

MOD MOD Hey mod where do u go if u were to suggest something? I went to "contact us" but didn't know which one to go under...... or if I was even in the right spot to begin with if u guys have one.....can u pleas let me know?? THANX!!! Smile

Hey girl! You can send your suggestions to us mods! We can pass it along to the right peeps!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by crazy-is-me on 12/4/2009 9:29:24 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT AND MILEY CYRUS?!?!?! This is the GRAMMYS. Taylor Swfit is not the only artist ever. Here are my picks:

Record of the Year: "Use Somebody"- Kinds of Leon <3333!

Album of the year: The Fame- Lady Gaga

Song of the Year: Single Ladies- Beyonce

Best New Artist: Silversun Pickups <333!

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: "Hometown Glory"- Adele

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance: "Make it Mine"-Jason Mraz

Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals: "Never Say Never"-The Fray

Best Pop Album: Funhouse-P!nk

Best Dance Recording: "Poker Face"-Lady Gaga

I don't listen to any country so I can't choose those.

Best Score Soundtrack: Harry Potter

Best Song Written for Motion Picture: "Decode"-Paramore <333!

Yeah, I pretty much picked all of the underdogs. Tong
And um, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE ROCK MUSIC AWARDS? Just sayin'.

by heart94228 on 12/4/2009 9:23:08 PM

GO TAYLOR SWFT SHE IS MY IDOL

by dancerox94 on 12/4/2009 9:00:29 PM

Hey Girl! Please support club middle school. Joing and signing up for jobs helps the club grow so much. Plus if you join, You can be randomly selected for
"profile of the week". more info on Sunday night. You can only get it at Club Middle School!

by Club Middle School on 12/4/2009 8:48:44 PM

i have nothing against this article or the musical artists listed [except miley. sorry.]. i know that obviously you can't list ALL the categories and nominees, etc., but not all of us like pop music. that wasn't in a critical way, but whatever happened to artists like green day and linkin park? they're nominated!!! why are we only focusing on one genre here?! needless to say, if you're gonna feature music articles, you should consider genres besides pop and country. ok i'm done ranting Smile

by soccer_star373 on 12/4/2009 6:51:11 PM

best pop album: the fray; best pop vocals with duo or group: never say never. (my choices, anyway)
L-O-V-E their music!!!

by flautist7 on 12/4/2009 5:57:32 PM

i would totally hate it if taylor won!

by cecily on 12/4/2009 5:09:05 PM

HEY GIRLS! NEED ADVICE?
Hey girls. I understand how some things are just so hard and you dont know what to do. If you need adivce on anything from the boy, to fashion, to boys, im your girl. Or if you just want someone to talk to and have a good friend, im there! Just read the advice section in my profile and leave me a comment :]

by SierraRylee on 12/4/2009 5:04:15 PM

To much Taylor swift!!!!!! Ok i'm sorry but Taylor is NOT going to win all of them she's really good but i mean really. It would be cool if she won some but def not all!!!!!

by emerald-girl18 on 12/4/2009 4:50:05 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGMT WAS NOMINATED! BEST BAND EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 KIDS!!!!!!

by baraka0201 on 12/4/2009 4:29:12 PM

Why does Taylor win everything?????

YES! Carrie Underwood FINALLY gets what she deserves!!!

by linnybug12 on 12/4/2009 3:50:11 PM

Wow, lotsa Taylor Swift:0That's cool, I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TAYLOR!!!!!!!!

by peacelovepuppies on 12/4/2009 3:08:00 PM

taylor does nawt need that many!

by pinkmustang on 12/4/2009 11:23:07 AM

o and personally i think that the best song made for a movie should be jai ho
Laughing

by luvsoccercutie on 12/4/2009 9:44:57 AM

i LOVE taylor
i still lol everytime i see her musical monolouge from snl
she deserves all those awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by luvsoccercutie on 12/4/2009 9:43:08 AM

Taylor Swift is pretty amazing but she doesn't deserve all the credit for the song "You Belong With Me". If you listen to Saving Jane's "Girl Next Door", the chorus is almost exactly the same as Taylor Swift's song. Saving Jane made their song first and I am surprised no one else in the music industry has made this connection.

-Kat
♥♫♥♫♥♫♥

by missgoodytwoshoes on 12/4/2009 8:35:34 AM

Aw, man.
I agree with some girls here, If Taylor Swift ends up winning all of her categories, its going to be a bit TOO much.
Come on, we're talking about BEYONCE & Jason Mraz (who has amazing vocals)

by daad13 on 12/4/2009 2:18:14 AM

do this 4 peoples choice as well its fun cause mark harmon and NCIS are going to win awards i feel it in my bones!!

by Madam Gir on 12/4/2009 1:29:32 AM

Talyor is the best! She is soo skilled and writes alllll of her music she deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!

by emilyjane2596 on 12/3/2009 11:12:18 PM

wwwooowww!! Taylor has gotten soooo many awards!! she deserves them too!! Go TAYLOR!!! also I sure hope she brights Taylor Lautner!!!

by allaroundgirl8 on 12/3/2009 10:33:06 PM

srry meant blind

by carmel48 on 12/3/2009 10:24:12 PM

are some of u guys bling they did not pick for her to win everything and do you know what she deserves it she is amazing. true her voice doesn't sound good with a mic but she is still good so haters shut up

by carmel48 on 12/3/2009 10:23:34 PM

No offense, but Taylor doesn't deserve to win. Not to be rude but she CANNOT sing at allFrown Yet she is often nominated?? Someone like Kelly or Carrie deserve to win. They have really pure voices. Black eyed peas.. same thing. Ever heard them live?? They can't sing. Sorry!!

Go KELLY AND CARRIE♥

by Caramel_Apple on 12/3/2009 10:14:36 PM

ok i'm not hating or anything but i dont think taylor should win everything she was nominated for!!! i mean really how can song of the year not be single ladies?? and i kinda think gl is a little biased wen it comes to taylor swift... i mean every category she was nominated for they picked her!!!

by Khleo16 on 12/3/2009 9:59:21 PM

I love taylor, don't get me wrong. I love that she got nominated for 8 awards!!! I think that others (Beyonce, Lady Gaga) should win too, not just her!!!!!

by Swimlover4life on 12/3/2009 9:53:04 PM

Best Country Song
White Horse," Taylor Swift

Best Country Album
Fearless, Taylor Swift

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture,
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
Decode” (From Twilight), Paramore

Do you think that Taylor Swift deserves so many awards? no she is over rated

by wednesday1408 on 12/3/2009 9:48:18 PM

NO PARAMORE SHOULD WIN!

by missunperfectxo on 12/3/2009 9:42:41 PM

i cannot STANDDDDDDDDDD taylor swift she doesnt deserve any of those awards. kings of leon should totally win. i cant believe she won against michael jackson lady gaga and kings of leon at the AMAs. im rootin for jason mraz,kelly clarkson and the fray too

by emma.lemma.ding.dong on 12/3/2009 9:41:36 PM

im seriously reposting cause its just kinda ughhing me...
guys, stop hating on t-swift. really, she has a good voice, she speaks her mind through her songs, and she really deserves it! but i mean, some things i believe people were better than her in, but it's the most deserving person, even if they won in other catagories. thats how most non-vote awards do it. so don't hate on talent.

by horseloverhgv on 12/3/2009 9:33:46 PM

i want them alll to win! oh and i think boom boom pow is a better dance track than poker face even tho i luv em both!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 12/3/2009 8:58:16 PM

taylor swift is okay but i don't think she should win all of those things i mean think about it beyonce's vocals ARE waaaay better and Single Ladies totally should've been song of the year that song is awesome and the black eyed peas had some cool ones too

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/3/2009 8:50:26 PM

Taylor Swift is awesome, but I kinda hope that The Fray wins something...there is just so much feeling and emotion in their songs...you don't really notice it until you can relate, but once you understand what they are singing about, and understand the feeling in the songs, every line strikes a chord.

by WildSpirit9 on 12/3/2009 8:34:18 PM

RECORD OF THE YEAR: "You Belong With Me" Taylor Swift

ALBUM OF THE YEAR: "Fearless" Taylor Swift

SONG OF THE YEAR: "You Belong With Me" Taylor Swift

BEST NEW ARTIST: Keri Hilson

BEST FEMALE POP VOCAL: "Halo" Beyonce

BEST MALE POP VOCAL: "Make It Time" Jason Mraz

BEST POP BY DUO OR GROUP W/ VOCALS: "I Gotta Feeling" Black Eyed Peas

BEST POP ALBUM: "All I Ever Wanted" Kelly Clarkson

BEST DANCE RECORDING: "Womanizer" Britney Spears

BEST FEMALE COUNTRY VOCAL: "White Horse" Taylor Swift

BEST COUNTRY SONG: "White Horse" Taylor Swift

BEST COUNTRY ALBUM: "Fearless" Taylor Swfit

BEST SOUNDTRACK ALBUM FOR MOTION PICTURE: "Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince"

BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR MOTION PICTURE: "The Climb" Hannah Montana: The Movie Miley Cyrus

Most of mine are the same as GL's.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seaons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 12/3/2009 8:32:29 PM

i hope taylor swift wins a lot of them. i think this is her year. i mean she's won so much like at the vma's, cma's, ama's,...she's gotta win a grammy

by rupertgrint014 on 12/3/2009 8:10:48 PM

"Poker Face," Lady Gaga
"Just a Dream," Carrie Underwood
"I Run to You," Lady Antebellum
Defying Gravity, Keith Urban
Up
“Decode” (From Twilight), Paramore
those are my picks and i dont think taylor should wina ll those awards
she has enough from the CMA awards itself!
other people like lady gaga and lady antebellum and black eyed peas should be getting those awards!

by emsha81 on 12/3/2009 8:02:42 PM

I rly hope Silversun Pickups win! I luv the band! But Taylor swift shouldnt b nominated so much...i mean shes already won alot.

by ZenaERider on 12/3/2009 7:57:58 PM

anything taylor swift floats my boat she deserved those awards GO TAYLOR

by dance_or_die303 on 12/3/2009 7:56:56 PM

My Picks! (Some weren't even nominated)

Record of the Year- Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown

Album of the Year- Sick Puppies: Tri-polar

Song of the Year- Uncle Kracker: "Smile"

Best New Artist- Gloriana

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance- Pink: "Sober"

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance- Jason Mraz: "Make It Mine"

Best Pop Performance By A Duo or Group with
Vocals- Bon Jovi: "We Weren't Born to Follow"

Best Pop Album- Colbie Caillat: Breakthrough

Best Dance Recording- Lady Gaga: "Love Games"

Best Female Vocal Country Performance- Carrie Underwood: "Just a Dream"

Best Country Song- Kieth Urban: "Kiss a Girl"

Best Country Album- Taylor Swift: Fearless

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.- This Is It

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.- I don't really care...

by 24/7_daydreamer on 12/3/2009 7:51:08 PM

I LOVE Taylor Swift, but not so sure that I would vote her for EVERY award.

by grace2985 on 12/3/2009 7:42:06 PM

i agree with most of GL's picks and i def think Tay earned all these nominations and i just no she will win at least 2! she is so talented and has worked so hard for this and she truly deserves this, unlike some other celebrities. Go Taylor! You are so talented! <3<3<3

by iheartnickjobro on 12/3/2009 7:42:06 PM

Lots of Taylor Swift! But I do agree!

by glamgirlteen on 12/3/2009 7:35:54 PM

I agree with them all exept 4 the last 1 should go 2 paramore 4 decode.<3

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/3/2009 7:34:23 PM

MY PERSONAL OPINIONS
Record of the Year: "You Belong With Me"- Taylor Swift
Album of the Year: I Am...Sasha Fierce- Beyonce
Song of the Year: either You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift or Single Ladies- Beyonce
Best New Artist: Keri Hilson
Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: Halo- Beyonce
Best Male Pop Vocal Performance: I've honestly never heard of any of those songs, so I'll skip it
Best Pop Performance By A Duo or Group with Vocals: We Weren't born to Follow- Bon Jovi
Best Pop Album: The E.N.D.- Black Eyed Peas
Best Dance Recording: Womanizer- Britney Spears
Best Female Vocal Country Performance: uh, idk
Best Country Song: idk
Best Country Album: ughhh, gotta go with Fearless- Taylor Swift
Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.: HP6, totally
Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.: Jai Ho! or Decode

i like taylor and all, really, but i dont think she should win THAT many awards. shes good, but not THAT good. and how come you didnt put up any rap, hip-hop, or R&B nominees? also, taylor, i love her, but she doesnt have the greatest voice to be honest. and neither does miley. anyway, back to taylor, basically i agree with - sleekchick -, ESPECIALLY the part about taylor lautner lol. that boy is GORGEOUS!

by laughOUTloud4 on 12/3/2009 7:18:22 PM

Ok well I agree with most of Gl's picks, even though im not a fan of Taylor Swift. and OMG how is Miley's song "The Climb" the winner and not Decode for Twilight??!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 12/3/2009 7:09:55 PM

Where's "Best Hard Rock Performance?" Linkin Park was nominated in that category and I definately think they should win! That's the only category I REALLY care about. As for Taylor Swift, I love her and I think she deserves everything she's getting because she works so hard.

My picks:
Record of the Year: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (should have been nominated - Ingornace by Paramore)

Album of the Year: Fearless by Taylor Swift (should have been nominated - Brand New Eyes by Paramore or Out of Ashes by Dead by Sunrise)

Song of the Year: You Bleong Wiht Me by Taylor Swift (should have been nominated - Let Down by Dead by Sunrise)

Best New Artist: I don't know any of those people... (should have been nominated - Lady GaGa)

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance: Don't know any of these either... (should have been nominated - No Boundaries by Kris Allan)

Best Pop Performance By A Duo or Group with Vocals: I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

Best Pop Album: The E.N.D.

Best Dance Recording: Poker Face by Lady GaGa (should have been nominated - Down by Jay Sean)

Best Female Vocal Country Performance: White Horse by Taylor Swift

Best Country Song: White Horse by Taylor Swift

Best Country Album: Fearless by Taylor Swift

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.: Decode by Paramore from Twilight (should have been nominated - New Divide by Linkin Park for Transformers)

by Odd Tree on 12/3/2009 7:06:35 PM

im with Taylor Swift i love her

by lollypop2 on 12/3/2009 6:58:52 PM

Wow maybe a little too much taylor swift? my favorite two songs are make it mine (ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER) and jai ho (ALSO ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER) and my favorite album is breakthrough by colbie caillat!!!!

by skichick95 on 12/3/2009 6:48:43 PM

i <3 taylor, but she does not deserve everything that you guys say she does. other people need to win too. she's not the only artist out there. i think she deserves:
record, album, and song of the year. and that's it. good luck to everybody! (:

by singergurly;) on 12/3/2009 6:45:02 PM

gl loves taylor swift. ok. but really she's not exactly the best artist ever. she's good yes, and i like her but that many? and jai ho should win.

by kgirlpanda on 12/3/2009 6:44:08 PM

i love taylor and all, but does she deserve all of these?

i really like her, but the you belong with me video annoys me. they're like callingband people nerds. that upsets me in itself.

by musicroxmyworld on 12/3/2009 6:31:20 PM

i dont agree with all of these picks....im glad taylor swift is up there a lot, but (im srry) she doesnt deserve to win ALL these nominations....heres what i think:

RECORD OF THE YEAR: they say "You Belong With Me" and srry, but idk what i think on this one...

ALBUM OF THE YEAR: they say "Fearless" i say either that, or "I Am...Sasha Fierce"

SONG OF THE YEAR: they say "You Belong With Me" I say "Single Ladies!"

BEST NEW ARTIST: they say Keri Hilson, I say either MGMT or Silversun Pickups. I <3 both bands, so both deserve it.

BEST FEMALE POP VOCAL: idk why Lady Gaga wasnt up there, so im not sure on this...

BEST MALE POP VOCAL: i think it should be Michael Jackson or something, but hes not up there, so idc.

BEST POP BY DUO OR GROUP W/ VOCALS: they say "I Gotta Feeling" I say ((definitely)) "Kids"--MGMT!!!!

BEST POP ALBUM: they say Kelly Clarkson, I say Black Eyed Peas or P!nk

BEST DANCE RECORDING: they say "Poker Face" and i agree!

BEST FEMALE COUNTRY VOCAL: they say "Just A Dream"--Carrie Underwood, and I say either that or "White Horse"--Taylor Swift

BEST COUNTRY SONG: they say "White Horse"--Taylor Swift, and I agree!

BEST COUNTRY ALBUM: "Fearless"--Taylor Swfit, I agree

BEST SOUNDTRACK ALBUM FOR MOTION PICTURE: they say Harry Potter ((havent seen it)) but i think UP and Benjamin Button were good too...

BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR MOTION PICTURE: they say "The Climb" and I say either that (even thouhg i hate miley montana) or "Decode"--Paramore ((not their best song, but i love the band)

srry this was so long, but these are my picks!

by beastiez on 12/3/2009 5:54:33 PM

for best dance record i think boom boom pow by black eyed peas should win! that song drives me crazy tho sumtimes cuz i had 2 listen 2 it over and over and over at sum summer school i took cuz we were right next 2 the dance studio. i dont think taylor swift should win so many awards either. they should of put her for only a few cuz now she might win a lot and sum ppl wont win any awards. i like her tho.

by smiley103 on 12/3/2009 5:36:59 PM

TOTALLT AGREE WITH GL!

by volleychick879 on 12/3/2009 5:29:34 PM

way too much taylor swift!!!!!!!!!!! she definately should not win all of those!! some, but every time taylor swift was a nominee, you picked her!!! honestly??? halo is so much better than taylor swift!! i'm sorry, but thats how i feel. i don't think your picks did anyone else justice.

by happyssey on 12/3/2009 5:19:54 PM

I love Taylor Swift,but she sure does own the spotlight!

by Chelle Belle on 12/3/2009 5:18:03 PM

HEY GIRLS! NEED SOME ADVICE?
Hey girls, if you need someone to talk to or advice on boys, fashion, body, ect, im your girl. read my advice section in the bottom of my profile and leave me a comment, ill reply very soon! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by SierraRylee on 12/3/2009 5:10:40 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
CHECK OUT THE REFURBISHED ALPHA COUNCIL! A NEW CLUB WITH A NICE TWIST: EACH POSITION ONLY GETS A TWO-WEEK TERM, SO SOMEONE ELSE GETS TO JOIN THE COUNCIL! YOU CAN BE A MAKEUP ARTIST, GUY EXPERT, FITNESS TRAINER, CONSULTANT, OR PERSONAL STYLIST!!! APPLY NOW! ALL POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! SEARCH: thealphacouncil! SHOULD BE THE FIRST RESULT!

by thealphacouncil on 12/3/2009 5:09:09 PM

Taylor def deserves many awards! shes an amazing singer n she writes all her music which speaks to everyone!! Smile

by camprockrocks108 on 12/3/2009 5:00:45 PM

Jai Ho! Wow, GL LOVES Taylor Swift!

by ash_bash08 on 12/3/2009 4:56:59 PM

apparently GL likes taylor swift! i love everyone on here, but some i dont know. i love never say never by the fray and use somebody by kings of leon!!!

hey check out my club: thealphacouncil! just search it and it should be the first result!! Smile

check out my profile!!! Smile

by pearlnagem on 12/3/2009 4:44:01 PM

Don't get me wrong I <3 Taylor but does she REALLY deserve every single award she is nominated for!?!??! There's other people in this world, hello!

by superstar911 on 12/3/2009 4:41:52 PM

MY PICKS!
Record of the Year
"You Belong With Me," Taylor Swift (GL’s pick)

Album of the Year
Fearless, Taylor Swift (GL’s pick)

Song of the Year
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)," Beyonce

Best New Artis
Keri Hilson (GL’s pick)

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
"Halo," Beyonce

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
"Make It Mine," Jason Mraz (GL’s pick)

Best Pop Performance By A Duo or Group with Vocals
"I Gotta Feeling," Black Eyed Peas (GL’s pick)

Best Pop Album
The E.N.D., The Black Eyed Peas

Best Dance Recording
"Boom Boom Pow," The Black Eyed Peas

Best Female Vocal Country Performance
"White Horse," Taylor Swift

Best Country Song
"White Horse," Taylor Swift (GL’s pick)

Best Country Album
Fearless, Taylor Swift (GL’s pick)

Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
Up

Best Song Written For Motion Picture, TV, etc.
"The Climb" (From Hannah Montana: The Movie),
Miley Cyrus (GL’s pick)

guys, stop hating on t-swift. really, she has a good voice, she speaks her mind through her songs, and she really deserves it! but i mean, some things i believe people were better than her in, but i really chose the most deserving person, even if they won in other catagories. thats how most non-vote awards do it. so don't hate on talent.

by horseloverhgv on 12/3/2009 4:39:30 PM

SHE DESERVES IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY AHHHMAZING. HER MUSIC SPEAKS TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE. when the kanye incident occured she handled it very well and she is SUPER mature for doing tht!

by tmc15592tearbear on 12/3/2009 4:32:32 PM

No offense, I really love Taylor, but I think other people should win awards, too. It gets old after a while.

by Starstrukk on 12/3/2009 4:28:00 PM

Oh come on! No Green Day????? Too much Beyonce, Taylor, and Gaga for my liking, get some new artists/bands in!!! And more Green Day!!!!!! Well, Kings of Leon aren't bad, but none of my favorite bands are in there! But the Fray rocks!!!!! I'm voting for them!!!!

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 12/3/2009 4:13:32 PM

I don't think Taylor Swift should win every award she's nominated for. I love her singing ! but she's no as good as some others in the categories !

by AbercrombieQueenArtist on 12/3/2009 3:45:45 PM

ok taylor swift has good songs and all, but i don't think she deserves to win so many awards. she has kinda bad vocals. i think there are other awesome artist out there who deserve some recognition, not just taylor

by volleyballhannah on 12/3/2009 3:35:13 PM

ii thiink Taylor does! She iis sooo talented Tong

Comment On My Profiile
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 12/3/2009 3:32:12 PM

I love Taylor Swift do not get me wrong. But, does she deserve all those awards? I mean, I know she's the first person to integrate pop and country, but choose one category or another. If she wins what GL's pick is, she will sweep the Grammys. And if she gets this good, she's going to start to get haters because everyone loves to be unique and hate the popular people. She's starting to irk me a bit because most likely, she will win the majority of those awards and there are some other deserving bands.
And since were talking about Taylor Lautner, he should definitely come with Taylor Swift. Without a shirt.

by sleekchick on 12/3/2009 3:19:05 PM

i def dont think taylor should win so many awards. i mean shes good and all, but theres so many other talented people out there. just my opinion.

by babyhay15 on 12/3/2009 3:02:07 PM

Brand new club. Come check it out.

by WholeNewYou on 12/3/2009 1:59:16 PM