AN HOUR AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

1 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

2 HOURS AGO This season, let your shoes do the talking. #MEOW!: http://t.co/p8wJGp9pV2

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

she seems like she's trying to grow up too fast. it's really sad how music and tv are telling us to grow up. you can never get this time back, you can watch all that junk (gossip girl, oc, secret life, ect) when you're older. and there are some things you can't wear when you're 30, like shorter skirts, (not too short please!) and a bunch of other stuff. anyway, that's just my opinion.

by popmusic on 8/26/2010 7:34:47 AM

also, my sister is ten, she wears t-shirts and shorts and sneakers- not heals, short, strapless dresses, and skimpy tops

by Sasza on 8/11/2010 8:18:17 PM

I don't think she's aiming for little kids to wear these clothes. She's probably trying to copy some big designer. Impressive, though!

by Cresent on 7/30/2010 11:35:35 AM

Im 14 and I'm not even aloud watch Gossip Girl she should be watching disney channel not gossip girl. She is way to young to be wearing heels, pumps, or strapless dresses every where. At her age I dressed in basket ball shorts and nike tops. Honestly the designs aren't that great but it's good that shes following her dreams

by republicancowgirl on 7/22/2010 2:07:17 PM

WOW! is all i can say when i look at her stuff. i mean r u SERIOUS??? strapless dress that would only cover a two year olds butt and pumps? so u to ever no how much she charges for a dress? a dress that looks like it was just thrown together with a bunch of fabric?it cost $143.00 for a dress that barely covers someones butt!! i mean yeah it's amazing that she is following her dream but she's acting a little to old fur her age. and in her blog she is posed in every picture even when she visited the hospital!!! i dont mean to sound like a jerk but come on.

by saxophonegurlee89 on 6/28/2010 2:13:18 PM

iknow i woul dnvr wear clothes made by a ten year old and most ppl i know would nvr how ever fab they are and agian shes ten and her clothes are kinda short and that shirt in the pic beeds a tank under and she watches gossip girl and shes ten i rly adn she seems kinda cincieded and cocky
she doesnt rly seem down to earth to me and rly ppearls i dont even wear pearls are you serious and her clothes are blahhhaa uglyyy now im done my and shes to young to wear pearls rly

by music lover 4eva on 5/1/2010 4:37:28 PM

And lol, I'm 12 and I can't wear strapless yet (AA's just don't work with it) so she really shouldn't either!

by CutieWithGlasses on 3/1/2010 4:38:21 PM

I think it's great she has followed her dream at such a young age!

But seriously? At ten I was still playing with Barbies, Hannah Montana was my favorite show and my favorite outfit probably was hot pink sweatpants and my purple sweatshirt from Limited Too! Strapless just DOESN'T work for 10 year olds, it really doesn't work until your in high school!

But her designs are REALLY good. Just to mature for a little girl!!!

by CutieWithGlasses on 3/1/2010 4:10:24 PM

I'm sorry, but very few of her designs are something I would even consider wearing. Almost all of them are low-cut strapless, and they just don't seem like they would appeal to many girls. If you go on her website, visit 'The Collections', and go to the photoshoot with other girls, you'll see what I mean!
I'm not saying that she shouldn't follow her dream, but... I don't really see what all the buzz and good recognition is for.

by strawberrysmiles on 1/28/2010 3:44:54 PM

her designs r pretty good

by OMG123 on 1/26/2010 4:18:20 PM