9 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

9 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. πŸ™€ πŸ™€ πŸ™€

11 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

Check out my pro!!

by SillyKool on 12/4/2009 11:43:05 AM

New club!!! Come check it out.

by WholeNewYou on 12/4/2009 11:09:58 AM

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/4/2009 9:56:11 AM

wow!! this looks a little old for a ten yr. old

HEY GIRLS! I WOULD REALLY LIKE A WORKOUT BUDDY!! I GO ON GL EVERY DAY, AND I NEED MY WORKOUT BUDDY TO DO THAT TOO. WE CAN SHARE TIPS, WORKOUTS, AND OUR EATING PLANS, AND GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER. I'LL TAKE AS MANY WORKOUT BUDDIES AS POSSIBLE!!!

by buttercup33 on 12/4/2009 9:35:44 AM

awesome!!!

by kgirlpanda on 12/4/2009 8:39:05 AM

wow, that's so cool !!!!!

Comment on my profile !!

by Style Guru on 12/4/2009 7:18:32 AM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsβ€”CLICK HERE for deets.