36 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

1 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

love the outfit

by csonic1 on 1/8/2010 3:40:18 PM

i lov your clothes

by texesmama1 on 1/8/2010 3:14:43 PM

No offense but those designs do not look good on her. If I am ruining the life around here, I am so sorry, this is just my opinion. And I hope that I beecome a designer this year. And all yall girls that want to be a designer, just follow your dreams well and I will hope that you make it. And also, please answer this, if I try to get noticed will I become a designer?

by goodgirl123 on 1/4/2010 12:44:52 PM

Puh leazzzze answer this for me! I will get a sewing machine for kids like, tomorrow, and I have been designing since i was like, 6 or something.And my mom says i am very creative and she loves my designs- but I need to know, when i make my designs, how can I get noticed, without wearing some of my designs around?

Hey girl! Make some clothes for your girls! They can be walking advertisements for you! Plus, they'll love the free garb and be sure to help spread the work about your nifty trends!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by goodgirl123 on 1/3/2010 11:33:55 PM

MOD!
Thanks karra s. for that advice!
but also...
how do i become a designer now? i'm 13.

Theres no easy way to become a designer now. If you get a job and make some money to spend on making clothing people will buy and such, you could start your own fashion business now. But it takes a lot of work Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by coco chanel gabrielle on 1/2/2010 8:23:56 PM

MODDD!!!
I know how to sew and sketch like Celcia, but how do I become big like her? I sew a lot of my own clothes and reallllly realllly realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyy want to be a fashion designer!!! My heart and soul is in this!!! PLEASE WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO BE LIKE HER!!!!

I suggest you keep up your sketching and sewing and fashion design. Stay involved and then when you get to college apply to a good fashion school. Im sure youll be successful. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Coco Chanel Gabrielle on 1/2/2010 7:14:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! I heard there is another kid designer coming around, but im not sure.
Do you think it's true?

hey girl,

I'm not sure! Try googling it?

xoxo

Sammy d.

by Glamno5 on 1/2/2010 2:39:09 PM

Oh, not only are a lot of her designs strapless, but there a little low-cut, too. BTW, im sorry if u r offended by my comments. Im just expressing my opinion and u r free 2 express yours.

by Glamno5 on 1/2/2010 2:34:55 PM

I also want to point out that in one of her collections, she is wearing an abacrombie tube top, which is seriously NOT her own design.

by Glamno5 on 1/2/2010 2:29:00 PM

I don't think GL should be encouraging fame at 10 years old! I mean, Britney was like, 10 or 12 when she became famous, and look how it turned out!

by Glamno5 on 1/2/2010 2:26:55 PM