2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

I heared there is another kid designer coming around,
but that may just b a rumor.

by Glamno5 on 1/1/2010 12:38:04 PM

Some of her designs like "Boat" and "Province" are cute, but strapless? I'm 13 and strapless it STILL too old for me! And heels? WAYYY too old. You can really tell that she cares about fashion, but she needs to design things for her age group. Not tube tops and heels and strapless everything. Most of the stuff looked kind of ametur-ish. But, what do you expect? She's 10 years old for goodness sakes! That's great that she's following her dream, but really: she's 10. Gossip girl? Channel? Pearls? Pumps? If only she were 10 years older...

by AcePrincessGal on 12/31/2009 12:10:49 PM

I didn't like alot of that, and my parents would never let me wear some of that stuff....gossip girl....at her age.....puleze....

by ilovedancin on 12/30/2009 11:09:58 PM

Congrats for living your dream.

by JellybeanGirl67 on 12/30/2009 6:34:22 PM

Wow, no offense, but anyone can sew together scraps of clothing. I went to the site, and the clothing wasn't as good as she makes it sound like. Come on, are celebs REALLY purchasing that stuff for their kids?!?! But I will say congrats for living your dream.

by JellybeanGirl67 on 12/30/2009 6:32:39 PM

I just went on the website too, and some of them don't even look like clothes!! One just has a giant bunch of gold fabric on a striped top...

by pag53 on 12/30/2009 1:23:02 PM

I do kind of agree with all of those who have been saying she is a little too mature for her age, but I'm impressed by how much she knows!

by pag53 on 12/30/2009 1:16:26 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD!!!
Please answer these ASAP
1 i have psoriasis, which is a skin problem almost like dandruff but can appear in any part of the body. I have it on my scalp and can't stop scratching, it's making flakes appear on my shoulders, and making my scalp bad, how can i stop scratching?
2 my great grandmother recently passed away and her funeral is today. How can I get through this. It's at my parish, and she's being cremate. Last funeral I was at for my papa (even though I was much younger then) I couldn't hold myself together. How can I pull through at her funeral this is gonna be the longest day for me. THX PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!

Hey girl! You might want to go to the doctor to ask him about your problem. You should just surround yourself with fam and friends and they will all help you through this hard time.
Eryn G.

by nemoalkam on 12/29/2009 7:27:21 AM

ok, so today the monkey looked out the window, and x broke up with 5 and a weird guy had a shadow, even though he was watching tv, how did the pudding tasted a cat fight beetween @ and &? But the real question is, how did ! play piano so well if i doesn't have hands or feet in its dot?

by Glamno5 on 12/22/2009 5:45:20 PM

I checked out her site. I have to admit, it's pretty cool how she's become a popular designer. But a lot of her designs aren't as good as she thinks. The tube tops......Nuh-uh. First of all, it just looks weird, and second she's got nothin to hold it up, if you catch my drift...
It seems that she' thinks a little too much of herself, but that could be just me. But seriously, Gossip Girl? I'm 12 and I'm not allowed to watch it. If she changed her designs and maybe made them a little more appropiate, I would love them. I came across a few i liked, but truly, I wasn't ver y impressed.

by ActressInTheWings on 12/21/2009 9:23:11 PM