3 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

4 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

5 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

well shes my age and everything and she is an inspiration to all of us ten year-olds to follow our dreams but still i saw here fashions and whoa a whole lotta strapless which seemed really weird cause my mom would never let me wear that nor my fifteen year old sis

by lovemybff111 on 12/21/2009 2:49:26 PM

she's too young to dress that way! when I was her age I played with barbies and climbed on trees! she trys to grow up too fast! it's really sad

by Sensu on 12/18/2009 5:48:46 AM

read "the ride of 'ew'" she seems so conceited to me to now!!
disgusting

by cookie67 on 12/15/2009 10:43:58 PM

whats up with all the tank dresses n tube tops?
she seems very girly
omg her fabric talks to her??
rite
as much as i love fashion, NO

by cookie67 on 12/15/2009 10:40:47 PM

I went on her website and Cecilia is really pretty but i think she is a little over the edge with the strapless stuff!

by bamgirl101 on 12/12/2009 7:58:55 PM

ahaha NO.
Her styles are really, really pretty. however i see strapless dresses, really short skirts, like what kind of 10 year old wears that? and she has a picture on the site of her in this really dramatic pose on a piano. whats with that? i feel that fame at such a young age- especially with girls- can make them grow up to be really, really concieted and self-absorbed. its sad.

by helloimkelly on 12/12/2009 12:03:54 PM

i think for a ten year old, her styles are a little bit inappropriate, a) they're very low cut and i don't know about you, but at ten my mother wasn't letting me wear clothes like that b) they are also very short c)and gossip girl? geesh im fifteen and my mother wont let me watch it!!!! idk about the rest of you but i think she's a little snobby-ish to with her outfits....they probably cost alot of money to!

by taylorswiftqueen on 12/11/2009 6:42:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod
When I wiped after going to the bathroom i saw bloo on the toliet paper I waited a couple hours and I still did not find any blood in my undies but I wiped like two dots is this my period our should I wait till I find blood in my undies to tell if its my period

You could jsut be spotting.. not your period yet.

xoxo
Liz L.

by girlslife0123 on 12/10/2009 6:22:25 PM

Smile A message from The Alpha Council Prez Smile
Hey everyone! The Alpha Council is a new way for advice! It's made up of 5 experts--Makeup Artist, Personal Stylist, Guy Expert, Fitness Trainer, and Consultation Expert. The (nice) catch is, each position is only two weeks long! Every two weeks, 5 different girls will get to join the council! So everyone gets a chance! Check it out now! December 15th is when the council officially opens!!!! Positions are open so apply!
Thanks,
~Megan~
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by thealphacouncil on 12/10/2009 4:23:44 PM