6 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

9 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

11 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Cecilia Cassini: Designer, Fashionista...and Not Your Average 10-Year-Old

Take a cue or two from this young fashion designer!

1) Her "designs" aren't really appropriate for 10 yr olds,because A,they don't have anything to fill those tops and B,they are not original,I mean,tube tops,hello,everybody seen those before.

2) Her "poses" are silly and DONT look professional.

3) She acts like she is older and Gossip girl??? Puh-leeze!!!!

by freestuff on 12/9/2009 12:20:13 PM

MOD! Would an Irish name that means "bright" and "faithful" be a good name 4 a designer? I know someone with a name like that and i just thought of that right now.

Hey girly!

Yeah...that sounds really pretty!  I like that it means "bright" and "faithful" those are two adjectives that all designers should be!

xoxo
Katarina E.

by Glamno5 on 12/9/2009 11:48:42 AM

my mom says that if u become 2 famous at an 2 young an age, u will burn out and make mistakes when u r an adult. Im not sure if it is totally true, but then again, that pretty much tells the Britney Spears or the Linsay Lohan story.

by Glamno5 on 12/9/2009 9:36:43 AM

BTW, i hear there is a new kid designer coming around. IDK who she is, or where she is, but i think she may be around 10 or 12. She has not introduced herself yet, but someday, maybe even this year, she will!

by Glamno5 on 12/9/2009 9:29:07 AM

I think she is out 2 get me in the future!!! Idk her, but she is almost just like me! She "aspires 2 b Coco Chanel(my hero!)" And is a "kiddie couture
extrodanair" MY DREAM! SHE HAS TAKEN MY DREAM! BTW, im sorry is mycomments r offensive if u like her outfits, so i will just say that im expressing my opinion and that u r free 2 express yours.

by Glamno5 on 12/9/2009 9:19:29 AM

I just read her blog and wow, SHE IS CONCEITED! Some people think im self-centered, but at least i don't talk about myself 24/7! And i really don't think it's a good idea to say "My fabric and i whisper 2 each other" If she wants to have a good reputation. And her collection is WAAAY 2 inappropriate! My mom wouldn't let me out of the house in most of her outfit designs!

by Glamno5 on 12/8/2009 9:15:36 PM

MOD! Like i said like at least one billion times, i want to b a desghner like her! Im upset that she is living my ultimate fantasy. She likes the same design line as me, (Chanel) and luvs fashion (like me) She's had waaaay more experience than me (i didn't want 2 design clothes until i was 8!) and i can't even sew! Im upset and jealous and im probably ruing the post 4 everyone else who ejoys her! I've alreadly met my futer bizz rival, and im not even in high school! HELP ME! Frown time a billion!

Hey girl! If you want to be a designer you should start learning how to sew and making sketches. Then try to create your work and show it to some of your friends.
Eryn G.

by Glamno5 on 12/8/2009 2:20:27 PM

I agree that the strapless dresses r a ittle much, but she could always wear a tank top under them. I am sooo super uber green with envy right now! Looks like i just met my future rival in the world of fashion! Hopefully, i can get my career started by next year or so. But i will still shop at justice.

by Glamno5 on 12/8/2009 2:12:13 PM

BTW, when i becoe a designer, im going to set up a deal with JUSTICE and create my own line 4 them, since that's my fave store!

by Glamno5 on 12/8/2009 2:08:59 PM

SOOOO UNFAIR! I want 2 b a fashion designer SOOO bad! She is only a teeny bit younger than me, and she gets 2 b one! I don't even know how 2 sew! Frown

by Glamno5 on 12/8/2009 2:06:29 PM