Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

2 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

COMMENTS

Holiday M&M Cookies

Photo by Max Glanville Now that all your leftovers are long gone, everyone is starting to get into the holiday spirit. Kick off your holiday...

M&MS!!! Love them. Will have to try this recipe. How do u get pics on your profile?

by taydortot7 on 12/27/2009 8:39:37 PM

mmmmmmm......coooooooooooooooooooooookies....

by freestuff on 12/8/2009 3:51:55 PM

MOD
HI! I know you guys are really busy answering everyone's questions, but I was just wondering what some good gifts for friends are? I'm on a budget of around $4 to $8 per friend and I don't know what to get. THANKS SOO MUCH!!!

Hey girl! You could get them fun socks or lip gloss.
Eryn G.

by twilightchick53 on 12/6/2009 8:31:36 PM

THIS IS MY FAVE PART OF THE HOLIDAYS!!!! I LUUUUVVVVVV MAKING COOKIES!!!!
~m1lk$h@k3~

***ChEcK oUt My PrOfIlE***

by jessicaop on 12/6/2009 12:15:32 PM

awww i'm hungry now!!

by blueberry1357 on 12/5/2009 10:47:27 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
CHECK OUT THE REFURBISHED ALPHA COUNCIL! A NEW CLUB WITH A NICE TWIST: EACH POSITION ONLY GETS A TWO-WEEK TERM, SO SOMEONE ELSE GETS TO JOIN THE COUNCIL! YOU CAN BE A MAKEUP ARTIST, GUY EXPERT, FITNESS TRAINER, CONSULTANT, OR PERSONAL STYLIST!!! APPLY NOW! ALL POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! SEARCH: thealphacouncil! SHOULD BE THE FIRST RESULT!

by thealphacouncil on 12/5/2009 3:45:07 PM

by thealphacouncil on 12/5/2009 3:45:02 PM

OBTW: i luuuuuuuuuuv the holiday's. Christmas AND New Years!!! i wanna make those cookies! they look gooooood

by hermionemania on 12/5/2009 10:58:05 AM

i think me and my mum r gonna make some right now! i hope so! lol

by hermionemania on 12/5/2009 10:55:44 AM

I love the special holiday M&Ms that are red and green! BTW I am obsesssssssesed with the holiday season. I can't wait to try these cookies!

by actress456 on 12/4/2009 8:01:47 PM