7 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

10 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Check Out Elissa Bernstein, Teen Baker

This baking Betty created a blog, 17 and Baking, to document her awesome adventures in the kitchen.

OMG THAT VIOLIN CAKE IS SO FOR ME!!!!!!!1 I PLAY THE VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!

by bamgirl101 on 12/8/2009 10:06:10 PM

GO TO Findthepurfectclub AND FIND A CLUB OR PUT UR CLUB ON THEIR!

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by Findthepurfectclub on 12/8/2009 9:01:51 PM

SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE ME!!! hahaha

by Angee125 on 12/8/2009 8:48:45 PM

she's JUST like me! i love baking, writing and photography too! good for her for following her dreams! <3 mb

by bookworm31 on 12/8/2009 8:24:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help MOD!!!
hey ok so it seems like everyone around me already has those few things that they absolutely KNOW they love and that they're good at, except me. i mean i play soccer but my heart's just not completely into it and i play the clarinet but still...not completely loving it. is something wrong with me or wat? wen did YOU finally find those few things that u absolutely LOVED doing? will i ever find my "natch?" please help!!! thanks!!!

Hey babe! I know exactly what you're talking about.  I think that it's something we all find at different stages of our lives.  But it's also important to remember that it's okay to have a variety of multiple interests and enjoy doing lots of different things, even if we're not the best at one specific thing.  I enjoy sports, but I'm by no means an amazing athlete.  Do what you enjoy the most and the things that make you the happiest.  You'll find your niche ;)
Megan R.

by BeatlesROK101 on 12/8/2009 8:16:11 PM

Hey Girlies!

Comment on my profile! you can ask a question and i'll answer it no matter what it is about!

-AB!

by dancergal22 on 12/8/2009 8:14:56 PM

memyselfandmusic-
Yes! I love Ace of cakes. My fave would probably be the deadly/carnivorous plant one! Smile

by ash_ash.k on 12/8/2009 8:14:51 PM

Is that a violin or cello cake? cuz it doesn't have a chin rest but it doesnt have an end pin either..... either way I LOVE IT!!!!

by actress456 on 12/8/2009 7:31:41 PM

Her website is so cool! I love that violin cake, it's so cool! I only bake cookies, nuffins, pancakes, and waffles. Practically anything that is easy a.k.a. microwaveable things. I love this one meal that my mom makes. It's called viola (pronounced vwahla). It's like a stir fry with noodles, chicken, cheese, and veggies! Yum! My dream job would be to be a children's nurse, because I love kids and I would know what to do if my kids got hurt someday.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seasons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

by Abriella123 on 12/8/2009 6:59:44 PM

That is so cool! Thanks GL. I will definitely check out her blog. BTW, I just got my first issue of GL (I always bought mine from the racks) in the mail and I love it! Now I don't have wonder when the next issue will come. It will just be in my mailbox!

Do you love to bake? Yes! It's fun! (I also like to cook, especially pasta dishes.)
What are your fave recipes? Baking: Homemade chocolate chip cookies or peppermint bark Cooking: Baked Mac and Cheese with Italian Sausage, Roasted Garlic Chicken Pasta in Olive Oil with Sun-dried Tomatoes
What's your dream job? A vet and/or painter (like construction painter [thanks to EYH conference], or zookeeper)

by shastagirl11 on 12/8/2009 6:55:57 PM