Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Check Out Elissa Bernstein, Teen Baker

This baking Betty created a blog, 17 and Baking, to document her awesome adventures in the kitchen.

mmm that violin cake looks good!lol, cool she lives in seattle! just like kurt cobain!

by *mimi* on 12/8/2009 6:27:50 PM

why can't i see my comment on the comment page. i am new to this so do i have to wait for a while

by jisforjane on 12/8/2009 6:21:21 PM

MOD
I have a friend who is in one of my classes, and he chats with me on Facebook EVERDAY!!!!!! It is starting to make me feel uncomfortable cause I think he likes me, but I dont like him. I want him to stop chatting with me on facebook just saying hey, how was your day, but I dont want to hurt his feelings. I also chat with other ppl online too that I need to chat with. But I dont want to chat with him. Please help!! I feel so uncomfortable!

Hey girl! If this guy won't back off let him know that you like him as a friend but you really need your space and time to yourself.  If he continues to bother you, let a parent know.  As long as you let him down nicely, you won't hurt his feelings.
Megan R.

by Shall Shall on 12/8/2009 6:15:54 PM

Girlies!!! Come to my profile because I need help designing my new room!!! Help me pick carpet, walls, bedspreads, furniture, and more!!!

Smile

u know u want 2 Smile

by soccer28q on 12/8/2009 5:55:04 PM

oh my goodness, I love her blog! I've just scanned through it and read some full posts and she's so inspirational! That really makes me want to do something like that because I love to bake and I love to do photography, I do it for my business with my mom. I also have a passion for writing.

by sweetreddancer on 12/8/2009 5:44:20 PM

My major in school is baking/pastry. So I can relate to her.

by photographynut2008 on 12/8/2009 5:42:45 PM

Wow she iis Really Good && iit looks Really Yummy!

Leave A Comment On My Profiile && ii Wiill Comment Back!
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 12/8/2009 4:29:43 PM

MOD:
Oh, I have an idea for someone to put on the cover, I think Tiffany Thorton (not sure how to spell it) would be a cool person!! I have a snow day today! Thanks!!

Hey girl! Cool idea!
Eryn G.

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:54:16 PM

That violin cake is amazing!

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 12/8/2009 3:51:46 PM

That was really cool! Have any of you seen the show Ace of Cakes??

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:51:30 PM