AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Check Out Elissa Bernstein, Teen Baker

This baking Betty created a blog, 17 and Baking, to document her awesome adventures in the kitchen.

mmm that violin cake looks good!lol, cool she lives in seattle! just like kurt cobain!

by *mimi* on 12/8/2009 6:27:50 PM

why can't i see my comment on the comment page. i am new to this so do i have to wait for a while

by jisforjane on 12/8/2009 6:21:21 PM

MOD
I have a friend who is in one of my classes, and he chats with me on Facebook EVERDAY!!!!!! It is starting to make me feel uncomfortable cause I think he likes me, but I dont like him. I want him to stop chatting with me on facebook just saying hey, how was your day, but I dont want to hurt his feelings. I also chat with other ppl online too that I need to chat with. But I dont want to chat with him. Please help!! I feel so uncomfortable!

Hey girl! If this guy won't back off let him know that you like him as a friend but you really need your space and time to yourself.  If he continues to bother you, let a parent know.  As long as you let him down nicely, you won't hurt his feelings.
Megan R.

by Shall Shall on 12/8/2009 6:15:54 PM

Girlies!!! Come to my profile because I need help designing my new room!!! Help me pick carpet, walls, bedspreads, furniture, and more!!!

Smile

u know u want 2 Smile

by soccer28q on 12/8/2009 5:55:04 PM

oh my goodness, I love her blog! I've just scanned through it and read some full posts and she's so inspirational! That really makes me want to do something like that because I love to bake and I love to do photography, I do it for my business with my mom. I also have a passion for writing.

by sweetreddancer on 12/8/2009 5:44:20 PM

My major in school is baking/pastry. So I can relate to her.

by photographynut2008 on 12/8/2009 5:42:45 PM

Wow she iis Really Good && iit looks Really Yummy!

Leave A Comment On My Profiile && ii Wiill Comment Back!
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 12/8/2009 4:29:43 PM

MOD:
Oh, I have an idea for someone to put on the cover, I think Tiffany Thorton (not sure how to spell it) would be a cool person!! I have a snow day today! Thanks!!

Hey girl! Cool idea!
Eryn G.

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:54:16 PM

That violin cake is amazing!

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 12/8/2009 3:51:46 PM

That was really cool! Have any of you seen the show Ace of Cakes??

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:51:30 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!