9 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

11 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

12 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Check Out Elissa Bernstein, Teen Baker

This baking Betty created a blog, 17 and Baking, to document her awesome adventures in the kitchen.

omg i wanna be a chef or baker sooo bad. I watch Cake Boss like, everydaySmile

by twilightsbiggestfan on 7/14/2010 9:07:53 AM

OMG!! I NEED THAT VIOLIN CAKE!!!!

by Dribbles04 on 1/1/2010 11:27:45 AM

that's awesome! Laughing my fave recipe is baking the brownies from ghiradelli cocoa, or however u spell that. they have the recipe on the cocoa container. it's scruumptious Laughing
jana k.

by ginseng123 on 12/24/2009 10:56:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

what does it mean if a guy makes out with you and says "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" then he gets down on one knee and pulls out a box with a ring at hit, and holds it out to you and looks pleadingly at you? several guys have done this to me, and i belive i was getting mixed signlas from thir DOOM!

DIE!

JUST KIDDING!

YO TENGO DOLOR EN MY BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

by heyyheyheyhehey128 on 12/12/2009 12:53:32 AM

wow! i wanna visit! i live close to Seattle! and i love to bake! last year, i made a cake for all my friends on their b-days! i have some history with frosting.... looooooooong story! lol Tong

by ash_hollow on 12/11/2009 7:59:22 PM

MOD
ok so me and a guy friend were chatting and he said "ur good" well im not smart with boy lingo and i said "with what?" and he said "ur good as in no offence" what does that mean??

Hey girl! I think (and I'm no expert) it means he likes you, or he thinks your cool.. that type of thing.

xoxo

liz

p.s. boy lingo is strange sometimes
Liz L.

by 14ab14 on 12/10/2009 8:17:25 PM

Wow,she's amazing!I respect any1 making their dream come true.SmileBTW.I <3 baking 2.

JOIN CLUB GLAMOUROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
CHECK OUT OUR TOPIC OF THE WEEK,ADVICE,WOULD U RATHER,QUIZZES,AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKING 4 A CLUB 2 JOIN?R U A CLUB LOOKING 4 MORE MEMBERS?GO 2 FINDURCLUB RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY OWN PERSONAL PROFILE-POPSTAR8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 12/10/2009 6:00:33 PM

Smile A message from The Alpha Council Prez Smile
Hey everyone! The Alpha Council is a new way for advice! It's made up of 5 experts--Makeup Artist, Personal Stylist, Guy Expert, Fitness Trainer, and Consultation Expert. The (nice) catch is, each position is only two weeks long! Every two weeks, 5 different girls will get to join the council! So everyone gets a chance! Check it out now! December 15th is when the council officially opens!!!! Positions are open so apply!
Thanks,
~Megan~
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by thealphacouncil on 12/10/2009 4:43:50 PM

omg that cake looks soooooo good!!!

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/9/2009 6:17:22 PM

I LUV 2 BAKE!!!

by teamJasper22 on 12/9/2009 3:33:34 PM

OMG THAT VIOLIN CAKE IS SO FOR ME!!!!!!!1 I PLAY THE VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!

by bamgirl101 on 12/8/2009 10:06:10 PM

GO TO Findthepurfectclub AND FIND A CLUB OR PUT UR CLUB ON THEIR!

by Findthepurfectclub on 12/8/2009 9:01:51 PM

SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE ME!!! hahaha

by Angee125 on 12/8/2009 8:48:45 PM

she's JUST like me! i love baking, writing and photography too! good for her for following her dreams! <3 mb

by bookworm31 on 12/8/2009 8:24:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help MOD!!!
hey ok so it seems like everyone around me already has those few things that they absolutely KNOW they love and that they're good at, except me. i mean i play soccer but my heart's just not completely into it and i play the clarinet but still...not completely loving it. is something wrong with me or wat? wen did YOU finally find those few things that u absolutely LOVED doing? will i ever find my "natch?" please help!!! thanks!!!

Hey babe! I know exactly what you're talking about.  I think that it's something we all find at different stages of our lives.  But it's also important to remember that it's okay to have a variety of multiple interests and enjoy doing lots of different things, even if we're not the best at one specific thing.  I enjoy sports, but I'm by no means an amazing athlete.  Do what you enjoy the most and the things that make you the happiest.  You'll find your niche ;)
Megan R.

by BeatlesROK101 on 12/8/2009 8:16:11 PM

Hey Girlies!

Comment on my profile! you can ask a question and i'll answer it no matter what it is about!

-AB!

by dancergal22 on 12/8/2009 8:14:56 PM

memyselfandmusic-
Yes! I love Ace of cakes. My fave would probably be the deadly/carnivorous plant one! Smile

by ash_ash.k on 12/8/2009 8:14:51 PM

Is that a violin or cello cake? cuz it doesn't have a chin rest but it doesnt have an end pin either..... either way I LOVE IT!!!!

by actress456 on 12/8/2009 7:31:41 PM

Her website is so cool! I love that violin cake, it's so cool! I only bake cookies, nuffins, pancakes, and waffles. Practically anything that is easy a.k.a. microwaveable things. I love this one meal that my mom makes. It's called viola (pronounced vwahla). It's like a stir fry with noodles, chicken, cheese, and veggies! Yum! My dream job would be to be a children's nurse, because I love kids and I would know what to do if my kids got hurt someday.

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

Jesus is the reason for all of the seasons!

Merry CHRISTmas!

by Abriella123 on 12/8/2009 6:59:44 PM

That is so cool! Thanks GL. I will definitely check out her blog. BTW, I just got my first issue of GL (I always bought mine from the racks) in the mail and I love it! Now I don't have wonder when the next issue will come. It will just be in my mailbox!

Do you love to bake? Yes! It's fun! (I also like to cook, especially pasta dishes.)
What are your fave recipes? Baking: Homemade chocolate chip cookies or peppermint bark Cooking: Baked Mac and Cheese with Italian Sausage, Roasted Garlic Chicken Pasta in Olive Oil with Sun-dried Tomatoes
What's your dream job? A vet and/or painter (like construction painter [thanks to EYH conference], or zookeeper)

by shastagirl11 on 12/8/2009 6:55:57 PM

mmm that violin cake looks good!lol, cool she lives in seattle! just like kurt cobain!

by *mimi* on 12/8/2009 6:27:50 PM

why can't i see my comment on the comment page. i am new to this so do i have to wait for a while

by jisforjane on 12/8/2009 6:21:21 PM

MOD
I have a friend who is in one of my classes, and he chats with me on Facebook EVERDAY!!!!!! It is starting to make me feel uncomfortable cause I think he likes me, but I dont like him. I want him to stop chatting with me on facebook just saying hey, how was your day, but I dont want to hurt his feelings. I also chat with other ppl online too that I need to chat with. But I dont want to chat with him. Please help!! I feel so uncomfortable!

Hey girl! If this guy won't back off let him know that you like him as a friend but you really need your space and time to yourself.  If he continues to bother you, let a parent know.  As long as you let him down nicely, you won't hurt his feelings.
Megan R.

by Shall Shall on 12/8/2009 6:15:54 PM

Girlies!!! Come to my profile because I need help designing my new room!!! Help me pick carpet, walls, bedspreads, furniture, and more!!!

Smile

u know u want 2 Smile

by soccer28q on 12/8/2009 5:55:04 PM

oh my goodness, I love her blog! I've just scanned through it and read some full posts and she's so inspirational! That really makes me want to do something like that because I love to bake and I love to do photography, I do it for my business with my mom. I also have a passion for writing.

by sweetreddancer on 12/8/2009 5:44:20 PM

My major in school is baking/pastry. So I can relate to her.

by photographynut2008 on 12/8/2009 5:42:45 PM

Wow she iis Really Good && iit looks Really Yummy!

Leave A Comment On My Profiile && ii Wiill Comment Back!
-Tina <3

by angelgurl22 on 12/8/2009 4:29:43 PM

MOD:
Oh, I have an idea for someone to put on the cover, I think Tiffany Thorton (not sure how to spell it) would be a cool person!! I have a snow day today! Thanks!!

Hey girl! Cool idea!
Eryn G.

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:54:16 PM

That violin cake is amazing!

********************************************************
Are you into fantasy books? Couldn't get enough Twilight, Harry Potter, witches, wizards or knights in shining armor? Well heres a club for you! Join the Fantasy Book Club Today!
**********************************************************************

Just SEARCH Fantasy Book Club!

************************************************************

by lasagna on 12/8/2009 3:51:46 PM

That was really cool! Have any of you seen the show Ace of Cakes??

by memyselfandmusic on 12/8/2009 3:51:30 PM

thats is super cool!!!! wish i could do that!

by Junetikky on 12/8/2009 3:38:31 PM

Wow! She is really talented!!!! Smile

by Twilightfan001 on 12/8/2009 3:03:59 PM

thats soooo cool! go elissa for following her dreams!

by tennisgirl77 on 12/8/2009 12:37:46 PM