9 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

13 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

14 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Girls Think I'm a BF-stealer

Girls can be mean, so I prefer hanging with boys. Now, the girls hate me even more because they think I’m trying to steal their...

i seriously feel ur pain sisterSmile

i like hnaging aroung with boys too
if you ask all the boys in my grade about who's their girl best friend they would say its me.
so my bestfriends would be jealous and feel down bcuz of me Frown

by princessdaniela on 6/4/2010 3:04:22 PM

omg! i so know how u feel! i basically only hang with guys and everyone thinks that every guy i hang with i like or he likes me! it just pisses me off! but i tell them i don't like them but that usually doesn't work so i just ignore them!

by katygrace on 1/18/2010 8:24:49 PM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmilehEY gIRLIES!

lOOKING FOR A CLUB TO JOIN? cAN'T SEEM TO FIND ONE THAT FITS YOU? GO TO clUB GIR;Z YOU PERFECT MATHC. WE HAVE ADVICE ON ALMOST EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE FUN TOO! SO JOIN NOW!!!! Smile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:

by Club_Girlz on 1/13/2010 9:32:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a really BIG secret its not like veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy bad but its bad well i really didnt want to tell anyone but I cant hold it in and I am the kinda girl who keeps secerets and well this one i feel is going to POP outta my mouth. soooo I thought i could tell you guyz since no one knows her and sooo here goes my friend is .... is .... having a baby and she's only thirteen!!!!! im scared for her and she says she already had another one but I heard and saw on t.v. that you can die from having a baby too young (and yes i saw it on one tree hill) and im truly scared for her but im not even sure she's actually pregnant her and her othe friend where talking in "code" saying like you wouldn't want this "puppy" whining in the middle of the night. I dont want to make her descision for her and put her down saying that she should or shouldn't have it. But I want to guide he through it so she doesn't have to go at it alone. But her mom will be there for her always and her family.
PLEASE HELP!!!!

hey girl,

you are doing the right thing by just being there for her. if she wants to talk to you about it, she will. and she is talking to her family and mom about the best decision and how to handle it moving forward. all you can do is offer your friendship, like to take her out for FUN, because she is going to be stressed in the next few months. but i know you will be there for her then, too.

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by clumsybutsweet on 1/8/2010 8:06:02 PM

mod,
thanks so much for answering everyones questions. you guys are awesome! <3 Smile

by ClubFantastic on 1/8/2010 5:29:19 PM

HEY GIRLYS! WHATS UP? IF YOUR READING THIS COLUMN, U MUST WANT ADVICE AND I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO GO ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION AND ILL ANSWER IT!!! THANKS!!!

Smile Advice Columnist Wannabe, Rebekah

by sparklemonkey11 on 1/4/2010 1:05:43 PM

who cares what they think

by superstar10134 on 1/2/2010 1:53:39 PM

MOD
how do you check the winners list for the giveaway of the day thingy? cuz i cant find it!

Hi babes, they are usually posted at the end of the week on the main page. xo JANA

jana k.

by Lilypad37 on 1/2/2010 11:53:31 AM

♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥

by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:05:03 PM

If ur reading this column, u must want advice. Visit my profile, post me a question and Ill answer it! thanks!

Smile Advice Columnist Wannabe, Rebekah