6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Bring the Holidays to Your Bedroom

Are you all about the holiday season? Decorate your own bedroom so it’s as festive inside as it is in your living room!

Why is this all for chrisrmas? There are other people who celebrate diffrent holidays. Just because most people celebrate christmas does not mean you can not include things about kwanza, chanukah or any other holiday.

by bobnanny24 on 2/20/2010 10:22:36 AM

I LOVE THE CANDLE. IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD! <3

by twilight11700 on 12/19/2009 9:18:46 AM

OMG i luv the firplace... but i'm a pyro sothat explains it

by babygirlilla on 12/17/2009 2:43:36 PM

hey GL chicas,
TIME FOR AN ELECTION!!!!!
Vote for who you think should be the new ClubTreehuggers prez! remember, this person will be the head of the club, so pick who you would think do the job best! their applications for president are on the ClubTreehuggers profile. Please vote, it will only take 5 min. thanks, and remember, YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!! Smile
P.s. (you can vote for yourself) just post a comment on my other prof, goldenhamsta, saying who you vote for and i'll make sure to count it as a vote.)
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
~~goldenhamsta~~
ClubTreehuggers prez

by ClubTreehuggers on 12/15/2009 4:03:42 PM

I found xmas lights that we don't use and hung them around my bed. It's awesome! Also, try using some festive ribbon and trimming things in your room with it. I trimmed my bed, desk, and bookshelf, and it looks great. Also, try out the Yankee Candle in Mulling Spices if you like the smell of spicy apple cider. It's sooo yummy!!!
Thanks for the ideas, GL!

by musichica on 12/14/2009 8:47:52 PM

oops, i spelled ALOT of things wrong in my mod- let me fix that...

by urastar94 on 12/14/2009 4:38:39 PM

Or when all the lights and everything go on sale after Christmas... I'm gonna buy blue and white icicle lights, and then hang them along the border of my room Smile

by Lexy5 on 12/13/2009 10:36:29 PM

*****MOD******
ok, i love dance, but lately i've been dreading going, is it because of the holiday season? i don't know, and have any winter fun ideas for inside? thanks!

Hey girl! You would have fun at dance, dancing to holiday tunes. You could make cookies.
Eryn G.

by twilightgirl1 on 12/13/2009 7:26:40 PM

********************MOD**************
i need help i want a fun way to decorate my room but my mom says i cant spend money so what do i use
HELP HELP!!!!!!!

by samlover on 12/13/2009 7:22:04 PM

*******MOD*******
I mean for christmas decorations! Laughing

Hey girl! You could cut out snowflakes, a xmas tree, bells.
Eryn G.