AN HOUR AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

2 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

3 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

COMMENTS

How Do I Rock Red Lips?

There’s no better way to look holiday party ready than painting your lips a pretty shade of red. Here's how to pull it off!

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by dancethenightaway on 8/5/2010 11:31:09 AM

I went to CVS pharmacy and got the brightest shade of red I could find(are you reddy). Everyone thinks it looks really good on me (except my sister) even though I am fair skinned. I think you have to have an attitude that matches your lipstick Smile

by cocovoodoo on 7/19/2010 2:43:41 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

by brown+blue on 7/19/2010 2:14:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD how do you apply colorful eyeshadow? MOD MOD MOD MOD

hey girl, I usually use my finger or a q-tip if its powder shadow.
Lauren R.

by kisaczar on 4/3/2010 4:59:11 PM

Eh, I don't really like red lipstick. It's kinda harsh...you have to get it just right or you look like Bozo.

by cacophony on 3/27/2010 4:51:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
I have blue eyes. They are my favorite thing about myself. Do you have any ideas on how to make them POP! and look brighter and bluer?
thanks

Blue eyes are beautiful!  To make them pop, try using any of these colors of shadow: copper, bronze, gold, navy blue, or baby blue.  Those all complement your eyes and will make them really light up.

Lauren C.

by twilightluver191 on 3/23/2010 6:52:55 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod Smile How can I make my lips look fuller without making it obvious I did something? I've tried lip liner tricks and stuff, Im just looking for a different opinion. Smile

Hey girl, you can try different lipstick colors. Go for glossy, bright colors to make your lips look fuller. Smile

Lynae P.

by xamazingxerinx on 3/21/2010 1:25:11 PM

i am obsessed with pink lipstick! Smile

by Glamno5 on 3/11/2010 9:00:57 PM

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by ollie1995 on 2/25/2010 10:44:06 PM

*HEY GL GIRLS! READ THIS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE*
Making a hard decision?
Need make-up tips?
Hurt by your BFF?
Confuzzled with guys???
Can't get him to like you?
Classmates bullying you?
I'LL GIVE YOU ADVICE! Ask a girl who has a lot of experience with her life, ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF! (friends, boys, you, health, family, "down there," etc.) I'd luv to help.
I promise to answer you back on your profile in less than 2 DAYS!! (if your profile is not publicly visible i will answer it on my profile).
thanks 4 readin' my comment! Smile