3 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

6 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Worried about my friend's BF

I have a friend who I've known for three years. We're both high school freshman, but now I go to private school while she goes...

Thx Paige.
I am going to try to work up the courage to talk to her. Any tips on how I should tell her those thing, cause I'm kinda...terrifide? Anyway, thanks Smile

Hey girlie, take deep breaths, and just be honest you can pour your heart out to her she's your friend. Try to be more concerned than angry.

Paige T.

by BrainSlushieex3 on 7/23/2010 11:30:47 PM

MOD!!!
I am in a really bad sutiation and I am really mad. Ok so I have a friend who is 2 years older than me (15) and me and her have promised to stay pure and a virgin until we get married.
Well I have heard from her friend (also my friend) that my BFF found out that she is pregnant about a week ago and that she is keeping the baby. Plus, my BFF doesn't even know who the father is. I am soooo mad with my BFF. We promised to stay virgin and it is really upsetting that she would go behind my back and "do it" and keep it a secret from me! I can't even call her never the less look at her.
WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?! I want to confront her but I don't want to go off, considering she is my best friend. I feel so hurt.
HELP!
PS. From what I heard from my BFF's friend is that she hasn't even told her parents, should I tell them (I know them really well).
-With Love <3

Hey girlie, it might not be true!! talk to your friend express your fear to her that this might be true. Emphasize how much you guys pact means to you and how much it would hurt not only you guys friendship but you if she broke the pact and didn't tell you. You have to talk to your friend.

Paige T.

by BrainSlushieex3 on 7/23/2010 11:09:02 PM

MOD!!! okay lately my friend and guy friend broke up lately.but she's not really a friend she's mean. So after that she hasn't been talking to me a lot and she never sits with me at lunch.when i come over to talk to her she tells me to go away. when i see her with her friends at lunch. she glances at me, moves her lunchbox in front of her, and whisper something to my friends. then they laugh. Another time i wondered what she was talking about. so i went on my older sister's facebook. and i looked at the chat. she was on. so i typed hi to her thinking it was my sister. Then she typed something up like hey you know your younger sister right. i typed up yeah. then she said she is soo stupid. then at another time she butt-texted me, i answered, and she said means things about me. finally we were at a softball meeting and she said something very,very, offending to me. i said something back. then it was a fight. then ii gave her a huge black eye (karate comees in handy sometimes). the next day at school i was the star. but then later at recess i poured my heart out when i apologized. usually good friends were forgive each other but she said "i don't care about your stupid apologies." she sweared at me a lot and called me bad names. so then i told her off then all her friends got the courage to tell her off too because she was being mean to them too. we went off to tell the teacher. we went to all the people we thoughgt would help but she lied her way through it. then one day i told all my friends what was on and they backed up me up so everyone told her off. later everyone was on my side and no one was on her side. so i need help why she went all mean on me. is it because her aunt owns 3/4 of the cinema? or did she grow in it???

Girls can be pretty mean- but at least you have your friends to back you up! It doesn't sound like you've ever sat down with your friend to see what's bugging her.  I would try doing that to see what's up! Also, for someone who is treating you like this... it doesn't sound like she is a very good friend! Hang in there, girl!
Katie R.

by charlie-the-unicorn on 7/9/2010 3:08:16 PM

HOW DO I ASK MY PARENTS FOR A BRA!!!!!

by morgan30000 on 3/31/2010 8:02:50 AM

WHAT DOES MOD MEAN????????

It means "moderator," which is what I am! Smile We're here to keep the website clean and answer all your questions.

Lauren C.

by morgan30000 on 3/31/2010 8:01:30 AM

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS, DON’T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom’s name 5 times.
3. Say your crush’s name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by iluvhorses2 on 1/15/2010 8:12:45 PM

hi my name is kristina and i love to give great advise just like sarah. Ok if you are worried about your boyfriend call him if he doesnt call you. If he dont call you back go visit him at home. You might see him at school then you can talk to him. If he doesnt talk to you then he is probitly upset about something so you sit him down and ask him if any thing wrong is going on in your life that you can tell me because you can trust me. But, if he is one of those quiet people then i would stay away because my cousin was dating this guy and he was so quiet. Since my cousin is 23 she was going to marrie him then a month befor the wedding the guy started hitting her and cursing at my aunt. So take my advice if your worried about your BF ask him whats wrong.

by kristinamazzamuto on 1/8/2010 5:52:01 PM

**** Please Read ****

Hey girlies! My name is Sara and I give great advice. Are you tired of waiting and waiting for the mods to answer your questions, then disappointed when you get an unhelpful answer? Well those are days of the past. If you leave a comment on my profile asking a question, I'll return to your profile with a satisfactory and honest answer. Not allowed to have your profile public? No worries! I'll leave your answer on my page with a **** YOUR NAME **** marking that it's yours! I'll respond as soon as I get your comment, which makes fast and easy service. When you leave a comment all you have to do is put **** Sara **** at the top of your question.

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:57:20 AM

**** Please Read ****

See you soon!

xx

sara.mod.971

by sara.mod.971 on 12/29/2009 10:55:37 AM

hey the best thing you can do is be a good friend to her during tough times. as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. so i would try to tell her that what shes doing is wrong but i mean she is the only one who can inforce it. your a great friend for having concern. hope it works out.

by clover1097 on 12/25/2009 8:43:34 PM