9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Worried about my friend's BF

I have a friend who I've known for three years. We're both high school freshman, but now I go to private school while she goes...

****MOD***** Ok, well this is kind of a different topic to ask about but i need someone to ask. So my boyfriend and i, we have set boundaries about how far we want to go physically, because i am friends with a couple girls who got pregnant and it totally messed up their lives (btw i'm 14 he's 15), and we said that we're not gonna have sex. and I'm really totally sticking to that desicion but lately i've been bothered by dreams and thoughts of being a mom already!! it's creeping me out but i always find myself looking at parenting mags, and stuff like that, even though I KNOW I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TEEN MOM...and i don't want to talk about this to my mom or my boyfriend,, and i dont even feel like i have a friend i can talk to about this. is this behavior abnormal?

Hey girly, I think it's normal. Every girl at some point in her life thinks about what it would be like to be a mother. It's such a huge thing in our culture, that one can't help thinking about it. But stick to your plan. Viriginity is such a special gift that once you give it to someone you'll never get it back, so keep doing what you're doing. There should be more young couples like you guys. Have a Happy Holiday!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Ringette #9 on 12/23/2009 4:43:21 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
TheAlphaCouncil has 5 Experts--they're waiting for you to ask advice! Are you dying to know what those signals your crush is giving ya mean? Do you wanna know what makeup looks good on ya? What colors will make you pop? Even hair questions, fitness questions, and health probs will be solved! Visit TheAlphaCouncil now!

by thealphacouncil on 12/21/2009 4:58:48 PM

I dont want to sound like someone who is telling you what to do but I think you need to talk to her. I cant say its wrong to date a guy much older because there are hot older guys I would love to date and be with but if he is on the bad side and they have been dating for 6 months they may already be having sex, because from what I have heard older guys dont date for that long unless that kind of stuff or other stuff is go on.

You just need to talk to her, she maybe be doing just what she wants to be doing and isnt having unprotected sex. I have a friend who is 14 and her parents put her on birth control because she is sexually active with guys. It may not be right but that is what some people do, and just tell her being on bc like the pill isnt good enough she also has to use protection to keep from getting stds which is out of control with girls our age.

by luckykel on 12/19/2009 4:10:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

by cocoaqueen136 on 12/18/2009 9:40:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok so I have a whole bunch of guy friends because we get along real well. But since I know guys dif now i think they like me but can't even tell, and there is this one that is so sweet and nice to me we have been friends since last year and I don't know if likes but sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be together and i wonder if he thinks that sometimes too. So, what i am trying to say is...HELP!

by Preyasi Black on 12/18/2009 6:10:43 PM

Good for u for helping her! just try 2 sit down and really talk 2 her about it! maybe it will work

by BeccaBear on 12/18/2009 6:10:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My cousin is pregnant!! My mom just told me. I'm really worried for her. She isn't exactly...responsible. I mean she can raise the kid and stuff but I think it will drive her nuts. She has always wanted a kid and I am really worried!! !!!HELP!!!

Hey babe,

Offer to help your cousin out whenever she needs a babysitter to make it easier for her, but also support her. No one knows how to be a mom right away, but I'm sure she'll get better at it over time. It will help if she knows her family thinks she can do it.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Smileygirl86 on 12/17/2009 6:55:33 PM

ya girl! I totally understand ur point of view, if I was you, I'd prob be just as worried... something like ur story is happening to me too... my best friend since kindergarten is now going out with a boy... hes the same age as each other but they do really weird stuff. This totally sounds weird but when they're on the bus they talk about his personal things(that boys get) and also he grabs her "girls" sometimes, to me that is just not right and they're only in 8th grade, if I were you I would really, really strongly talk 2 ur friend, and prob even get a chance to meet her bf, if u kno there isn't something right about him, u should give him a good talking to... Good luck!

by shleejo14 on 12/16/2009 8:47:27 PM

really good advice. ur a really good friend and she should be lucky you care about her!

by hit.the.surfs. on 12/16/2009 7:32:31 PM

just try and meet him and while ur still reading this girls...what the heck is modding

by smilebunny on 12/16/2009 5:54:42 PM